sean opry is alien

othersitedown

othersitedown

fat white woman lover
2741290 E682147B CC90 4223 AA96 77B7341347D1

hahaha wtf ive been staring at this nigga's photo for an hour now he just looks so fucking uncanny and alien.
ive been so conditioned to seeing his face but now that ive taken another look hes just so weird looking, like a morph or something.
but hes undeniably gl, one doesnt just become top model while being HTN ( :lul:actual posters here rated him this) and 6 feet at best (short for high fashion).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Emanuel, Deleted member 22126, Hikicel69 and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and othersitedown
View attachment 1685801
hahaha wtf ive been staring at this nigga's photo for an hour now he just looks so fucking uncanny and alien.
ive been so conditioned to seeing his face but now that ive taken another look hes just so weird looking, like a morph or something.
but hes undeniably gl, one doesnt just become top model while being HTN :)lul: actual posters here rated him this) and 6 feet at best (short for high fashion).
He’s not even 6ft either some say as low as 5’10 Barrett larps 6’2 and is like 5’11.5

He’s not even 6ft either some say as low as 5’10 Barrett larps 6’2 and is like 5’11.5
in 2022 modelling agencies wont accept a teenage opry (too short) and he becomes tiktok prettyboy instead

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
he needs fillers for jaw too. it was brutally over for him if he wasnt a celeb.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member and FreakkForLife
i dont think so, he loses his prettyboy appeal and becomes generic chad with it. he legit got his job due to looking prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: Emanuel and Deleted member 16380
i dont think so, he loses his prettyboy appeal and becomes generic chad with it. he legit got his job due to looking prettyboy.
Sean o'pry isn't a pretty boy jfl

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Tallooksmaxxer
he isnt prettyboy, his beard roots are so obvious.

View attachment 1685801
but hes undeniably gl, one doesnt just become top model while being HTN ( :lul:actual posters here rated him this) and 6 feet at best (short for high fashion).
I actually also THOUGHT he was alien as fuck... :unsure:

But after looking at his many other photos, the guy is a fucking perfection. He just has weird eyes, but they are not ugly, while the REST of his face is just SO SUPERB. He is not like other "standard" cardboard-cutout chads. His features are quite unique. E.g. his jaw is just perfection. His midface even though boneless, is actually surprisingly harmonic. His lips are great.
Opry1

Opry2

But still, features mean nothing. His harmony and symmetry are top-notch. In some gay-alien way.

I also asked a few foids about him, all said he is good looking as fuck. I asked them to compare to Gandy, all liked O'Pry way more. One even said that she did not like Gandy at all, while O'Pry is top. :feelsokman:

So, we learn the order... gay aliens on top:
Chain of gay aliens badg

:feelshehe:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: whitepilled4life
You should work in stand-up comedy, Hitler-san. O'Pry's jaw is perfect. :feelshehe:
Opry1

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
View attachment 1685801
What are you talking about, barrett is the alien because of undereye support. Sean looks like any guy Normie