SEAN O’PRY’S GIGASTACY GIRLFRIEND HAS LEFT HIM FOR A HIGH MTN GTFIH

Muad'Dib

Muad'Dib

i must win
as you may know this is (was) sean’s girlfriend, a literal gigastacy

IMG 3462 IMG 3463 IMG 3465 IMG 3468 IMG 3467 IMG 3466 IMG 3469 IMG 3470
well since new years, they have deleted all of their pictures together and she has been posting pics with this mtn going on romantic vacations

IMG 3461 IMG 3464
she fucking replaced him in such a short time jfl they were a couple in late 2023

the fuck do i need to ascend if a normie get this calibre of woman

looks are cope, psl is cope, a 7 psl gigachad couldn’t keep this foid with 1 in 500 million looks so now she has that mtn creampieing her pussy in the bahamas on valentines day

@Gengar fucking ban me indefinitely i fell for the looks meme i probably didn’t need to even get surgery such a waste of money

@HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico fuck that bimax and rihno copes from now on i am saving money for a porsche, would increase my smv more than any thing i was planing on doing to my face

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, mewman, whitepilledchad and 60 others
Feeling very good ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, PrinceLuenLeoncur, bloomercel and 18 others
Insane tbh another story of a hot guy getting cucked by an ugly ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, humanoidsub7, whitegymmax and 44 others
Copers on their way to comment "oofy doofy" here

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: humanoidsub7, bloomercel, TechnoBoss and 9 others
did she leave him for a curry?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, whitegymmax, bloomercel and 17 others
fuck that bimax and rihno copes from now on i am saving money for a porsche, would increase my smv more than any thing i was planing on doing to my face
You won’t bro I have a good car it doesn’t help girls care about your looks unless you are terra rich and have Ferraris and stuff

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, metagross, bloomercel and 6 others
He wasn’t helping people enough so didn’t mog enough so she left him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, humanoidsub7, Ricky212 and 34 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, humanoidsub7, Awan and 23 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Awan, bloomercel and 20 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, bloomercel, copemaxxeer and 7 others
it’s good that you canceled your surgery

It is apparent that you have not acquired enough knowledge about the subject to make an informed decision, I would say maybe rethink in a years times and just save your money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, the next o'pry and sudanguy
Oofy doofy that has no leverage in the relationship

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, bloomercel, ascension and 17 others
Would have JFL’d if she started dating Barrett after she broke up with him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, bloomercel, LooksThinker and 18 others
Keep coping
How is this cope? It’s true

She probably don’t let him touch her and they have sex once every 6 month maybe, he’s just her betabuxx

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Meteor21, ominion and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, Ricky212, got.daim and 5 others

She probably don’t let him touch her and they have sex once every 6 month maybe, he’s just her betabuxx
why would a one in a million stacy need to betabuxx? She can just do a modeling job and have enough money for the rest of the year

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Meteor21, deepfuckingvalue and 4 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, the next o'pry, fxckz and 3 others
Oofy doofy that has no leverage in the relationship
lol if u think that

hes destroying her holes every night with his girthy cock and she begs 4 more

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JawMogger, WishIwasChico and Zenis

Obviously bhai even a female model with 450k
Followers needs betabuxx because she doesn't have money??

Screenshot 2024 03 25 18 45 49 25 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, FBl and Zenis
beard or death

View attachment 2818914View attachment 2818915View attachment 2818917View attachment 2818919View attachment 2818920View attachment 2818921View attachment 2818922View attachment 2818923
well since new years, they have deleted all of their pictures together and she has been posting pics with this mtn going on romantic vacations

View attachment 2818924View attachment 2818916
she fucking replaced him in such a short time jfl they were a couple in late 2023

looks are cope, psl is cope, a 7 psl gigachad could’t keep this foid with 1 in 500 million looks so now she has that mtn creampieing her pussy in the bahamas on valentines day

@Gengar fucking ban me indefinitely i fell for the looks meme i probably didn’t need to even get surgery such a waste of money

@HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico fuck that bimax and rihno copes from now on i am saving money for a porsche, would increase my smv more than any thing i was planing on doing to my face
Sean O’cuck isn’t masculine enough to maintain looksmatch couple

• WTF
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, deepfuckingvalue, brucewayne78 and 1 other person

View attachment 2818914View attachment 2818915View attachment 2818917View attachment 2818919View attachment 2818920View attachment 2818921View attachment 2818922View attachment 2818923

View attachment 2818924View attachment 2818916

looks are cope, psl is cope, a 7 psl gigachad could’t keep this foid with 1 in 500 million looks so now she has that mtn creampieing her pussy in the bahamas on valentines day

Because having a supermodel bf makes you feel insecure. She wants to feel like the beautiful one

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, mewman, copemaxxeer and 11 others
why would a one in a million stacy need to betabuxx? She can just do a modeling job and have enough money for the rest of the year
Everyone women needs betabuxx to her her finical support , you can’t be model forever before age pill gets you

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
She probs didn’t like it that he would could leave her at any time tbh and made her feel insecure. So left him for the safe option to have kids etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mewman, copemaxxeer, ascension and 9 others
Adriana lima settled with that eyecel. Seems like there is a trend for giga stacies to date htn.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Axii, buflek and 2 others
@Gengar @HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico never helping anyone getting bullied in my life, im just gonna get cucked by foids like o’aspie while ethinc ogre fucks my oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Jarate, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Adriana lima settled with that eyecel. Seems like there is a trend for giga stacies to date htn.
He was 6’7, nba player, mogger jaw

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Imretarded?
Everyone women needs betabuxx to her her finical support , you can’t be model forever before age pill gets you
She's a fucking millionaire. They earn so much money, they could retire forever and let their children and grandchildren never work.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, brucewayne78 and Zenis
women are hypergamous

a rich woman wants an even richer man

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, aesthetic beauty, forevergymcelling and 2 others
Just in the contrary, that story shows he isn't that attractive to girls :feelsyay:

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
He was 6’7, nba player, mogger jaw
She could get an atlantean mogger of the same height like dolf lungren for example.

This is clearly an example of high tier women dating very far down for some reason.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Zenis
She could get an atlantean mogger of the same height like dolf lungren for example.

This is clearly an example of high tier women dating very far down for some reason.
How was he low value? Hes extermly high value man very high smv just shitty eye spacing

He had everything else

Skull,jaw, height ,frame, status ,money

• Hmm...
She's a fucking millionaire. They earn so much money, they could retire forever and let their children and grandchildren never work.
Utter cope millionaire isn’t enough

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Imretarded?

He is pretty good looking, people here are saying this because he is indian :forcedsmile:

• JFL

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Zenis and Imretarded?
I hsve seen this irl. Remember that rich nigga i showed you. Let that sink in.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, datboijj, Zonar and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JefeM0g, copemaxxeer, Deleted member 7580 and 6 others
Retard and ya it really isn’t man million dollars in Canada won’t last you 3 years
A millions dollars in canada is like 1.3M, you cant even buy a OK house with that money :ROFLMAO:
You will be able to survive in a small appartment in a shithole, but with no income coming in, you will soon become broke.
US Millionaires are broke in our country.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Zenis
I can’t believe they didn’t have children:feelscry::feelscry:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, capitalV, infini and 2 others
A millions dollars in canada is like 700k, you cant even buy a OK house with that money :ROFLMAO:
You will be able to survive in a small appartment in a shithole, but with no income coming in, you will soon become broke.
US Millionaires are broke in our country.
tax rapes everyone here I don’t fucking know how I’m gonna live once I leave my parents house

tax rapes everyone here I don’t fucking know how I’m gonna live once I leave my parents house
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Just the tax on my steam games sometimes add 2$ on 5$ games

• Woah
The curse of Sean O'Cuck has finally struck. That's what he gets for downplaying blackpill on that shitty podcast he had with that bot Chico. May the ghost of Looksmax Spirit rape his booty hole and fuark his oneitis
Amazon Prime Video Eva GIF by Prime Video BR

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Zonar, apathy and 3 others
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Just the tax on my steam games sometimes add 2$ on 5$ games
My dad went from 400k a year when he was working in Europe to 120k in Canada fucking brutal.

It’s beyond over for me soon I’m gonna be homeless bro my marks suck too so I can’t get good job