Betabuxx runs rampant at my school (heightcope betabuxxers high schoolers gtfih)

blackmf

blackmf

Iron
STORYTIME:

As most high schoolers probably know, we are about to have homecoming. As an all boys school, we often share a homecoming with an all girls school. This all girls school is filled with ugly stinky pussy feminist and lesbian foids who are the most disgusting fuckers I have ever met. Sure, not every foid in there is bad but the overriding majority are. These foids (with their personalities and looks) have the fucking nerve to have us guys pay for their homecoming ticket and not fuck us. Shit! They don’t even fucking hang out with us or treat this shit like a date! They don’t even drive with you to the date! They want to meet you at the door, show the couples ticket, and then abandon you to go hang out with their friends who have done the exact same thing! This has literally been an ancient ritual for them because according to the seniors they have been doing this since homecoming of 2016. Literally EVERY ONE OF THOSE MFS DO THIS with the exception of the 4 guys who every year manage to get a girl to split the ticket and actually fuck (and the exception of fb and bb players).

RAGE/THE ISSUE

EVEN WORSE, MAJORITY OF GUYS DONT EVEN CARE. I tell them that this shit is betabuxx and they are just being used but they say they are just being nice or that the girl they are taking promised to stay with them. LMFAO THE SAME NIGGA THAT SAID THAT GOT STOOD UP CAUSE THE BITCH WENT TO DANCE WITH SOME 6’4 MOGGER LAX PLAYER.

LIFEFUEL I GUESS?:

I will also take time to tell you a couple other things I got out of this. 1. that the one of the 6’8 BBC FB players at our school is getting used by some (PSL 5 Normie Scale 7) girl. She is fucking worshiped at our school for two reasons. The first is that we don’t see too many girls besides the ones at the sister school for obvious reasons. And the second being that nobody at our sister school gets pass a 7/10 on the normie scale. I would say the average for normie scale is around a 3.5/10. This goes to show that just being “tall” doesn’t get you pussy, being 5’9 minimum is a pre requisite or baseline and being 6’1-6’4 1/2 is just Extra points on the board. Being anything taller doesn’t do shit and can actually hurt you in some cases. The second thing I got out of this was that the simps, betabuxxers and the practice of hypergamy will never end therefore the dating market is fucked forever. All 800 of these niggas from my school and other schools will go to a university, see tons of 8/10+ and will do what betabuxxers and simps do best. The only way to end this is mass genocide and by then we can’t really single out each individual simp nor could we return to a normal society.

IMPORTANT ADVICE:

The last thing I got out of this was something very important for high schoolers. So if you’re in high school rn and some girl has just randomly started showing interest in you around this time or like a month ago then I can assure you that she is using you for homecoming tickets or just straight up spending your money. Before I continue I just need to clarify that this probably doesn’t include you if your a normie scale 8/10+, do not use psl scale for this because girls don’t give a shit about psl. Now, I come to this conclusion after seeing one of my teammates just randomly hanging out with this girl 3 weeks before homecoming. She was obviously higher on the Normie and psl scale (he was 4/10 and she is a good 6.5/10). As we get closer to homecoming she of course ask him to buy her tickets to the dance. Now this incident happened this year and we havent actually had homecoming yet so I will update you on what happens. My friends think she is going to use him just like every other girl at the all girls school and I think so too. Hate to see shit like this happen but it is what it is.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Aypo129
Learn to paragraph
Didn’t read
Moron

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Allornothing, currylover and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Splinter901, oldcel2002 and 1 other person
Too many words summarize it up in a sentence

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
life isn't complicated, you either have women asking you for sex or you dont

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and autistic_tendencies
Too many words summarize it up in a sentence
Betabuxx will always be a thing in the world and everyone will eventually become a betabuxxer

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
life isn't complicated, you either have women asking you for sex or you dont
More to life than that but in that field of life you aren’t wrong. Sometimes we just need to dive deeper and explain why life is that way.

cause were animals with an evolved frontal cortex
More to life than that but in that field of life you aren’t wrong. Sometimes we just need to dive deeper and explain why life is that way.

They are learning early indeed. But copers here will tell you all you need to do in high school is muh NTmaxx and foids will have 0 standards and start sucking your cock immediately! :lul:

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Allornothing, Aypo129 and 1 other person
They are learning early indeed. But copers here will tell you all you need to do in high school is muh NTmaxx and foids will have 0 standards and start sucking your cock immediately! :lul:
Yeah I always thought NTmaxx was bullshit. The only way to avoid being a betabuxxer in high school is to first be self aware and to just work your way up the social latter. The few kids I mentioned that have actual foids paying for their shit just so happen to be at the top of our schools social latter. They are multi sport athletes, over 6’3, are set to go to D1 universities, have had their dick leaked (huge put on if it’s big) and the ugliest one is HTN in the face. If the description I gave doesn’t sound like you then it’s over. No amount of softmaxxing NTmaxxing or Edging will help you.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
i was socialyl retarded and had no friends but at age 12 a girl chased me down thru friends to give me BJs and have sex. all bc i have a good face. none of the other boys experienced this at school. so i know for a fact 99% of guys are coping

Betabuxx will always be a thing in the world and everyone will eventually become a betabuxxer
True its over for people who make +1$ income they are betabuxxing without even knowing

i was socialyl retarded and had no friends but at age 12 a girl chased me down thru friends to give me BJs and have sex. all bc i have a good face. none of the other boys experienced this at school. so i know for a fact 99% of guys are coping
No proof = didn’t happen
For the heck of it let’s say this did happen
1. 12 years old isn’t high school, in a high school a good face only takes you so far. At 12 a good face is literally all you need because no one expects a 12 year old to have chiseled abs, be 6’3 200lbs muscle or to have d1 offers.
2. Your probably dealing with some freak bitch that was molested as a baby and is now hyper sexual, same thing happened to me when I was 16
3. If it was only one girl then this could’ve a subjective beauty incident or her just trying to lose her shit
4. You were probably mtn while your friends were subhuman
5. L brag post stfu
6. This isn’t cope this is just letting you know it’s over, you WILL be a betabuxx

True its over for people who make +1$ income they are betabuxxing without even knowing
Too autistic to tell if this is satire. But if it is then you missed the point of this or you most likely just didn’t read.

Too autistic to tell if this is satire. But if it is then you missed the point of this or you most likely just didn’t read.
I dnrd your manifesto and it is satire

STORYTIME:

As most high schoolers probably know, we are about to have homecoming. As an all boys school, we often share a homecoming with an all girls school. This all girls school is filled with ugly stinky pussy feminist and lesbian foids who are the most disgusting fuckers I have ever met. Sure, not every foid in there is bad but the overriding majority are. These foids (with their personalities and looks) have the fucking nerve to have us guys pay for their homecoming ticket and not fuck us. Shit! They don’t even fucking hang out with us or treat this shit like a date! They don’t even drive with you to the date! They want to meet you at the door, show the couples ticket, and then abandon you to go hang out with their friends who have done the exact same thing! This has literally been an ancient ritual for them because according to the seniors they have been doing this since homecoming of 2016. Literally EVERY ONE OF THOSE MFS DO THIS with the exception of the 4 guys who every year manage to get a girl to split the ticket and actually fuck (and the exception of fb and bb players).

RAGE/THE ISSUE

EVEN WORSE, MAJORITY OF GUYS DONT EVEN CARE. I tell them that this shit is betabuxx and they are just being used but they say they are just being nice or that the girl they are taking promised to stay with them. LMFAO THE SAME NIGGA THAT SAID THAT GOT STOOD UP CAUSE THE BITCH WENT TO DANCE WITH SOME 6’4 MOGGER LAX PLAYER.

LIFEFUEL I GUESS?:

I will also take time to tell you a couple other things I got out of this. 1. that the one of the 6’8 BBC FB players at our school is getting used by some (PSL 5 Normie Scale 7) girl. She is fucking worshiped at our school for two reasons. The first is that we don’t see too many girls besides the ones at the sister school for obvious reasons. And the second being that nobody at our sister school gets pass a 7/10 on the normie scale. I would say the average for normie scale is around a 3.5/10. This goes to show that just being “tall” doesn’t get you pussy, being 5’9 minimum is a pre requisite or baseline and being 6’1-6’4 1/2 is just Extra points on the board. Being anything taller doesn’t do shit and can actually hurt you in some cases. The second thing I got out of this was that the simps, betabuxxers and the practice of hypergamy will never end therefore the dating market is fucked forever. All 800 of these niggas from my school and other schools will go to a university, see tons of 8/10+ and will do what betabuxxers and simps do best. The only way to end this is mass genocide and by then we can’t really single out each individual simp nor could we return to a normal society.

IMPORTANT ADVICE:

The last thing I got out of this was something very important for high schoolers. So if you’re in high school rn and some girl has just randomly started showing interest in you around this time or like a month ago then I can assure you that she is using you for homecoming tickets or just straight up spending your money. Before I continue I just need to clarify that this probably doesn’t include you if your a normie scale 8/10+, do not use psl scale for this because girls don’t give a shit about psl. Now, I come to this conclusion after seeing one of my teammates just randomly hanging out with this girl 3 weeks before homecoming. She was obviously higher on the Normie and psl scale (he was 4/10 and she is a good 6.5/10). As we get closer to homecoming she of course ask him to buy her tickets to the dance. Now this incident happened this year and we havent actually had homecoming yet so I will update you on what happens. My friends think she is going to use him just like every other girl at the all girls school and I think so too. Hate to see shit like this happen but it is what it is.
Betabuxx or receive no attention ig

• +1
Reactions: blackmf
Yeah and even when they do get into actual relationships there is no form of physical intimacy, also hard agree with the height part, a lot of lanky people are high inhibitors as fuck.

Yeah and even when they do get into actual relationships there is no form of physical intimacy
why am I not surprised at seeing this garbage copium