Darktriad HTN traits (high iq users gtfih)

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Htn at my school punched a woman for pulling his hair and they both got let off for it no punishment at all LOL (nobody said anything or cared because god forbid sub htn touch a woman)

Short LTN cut a small piece of a girl’s hair with scissors and he got 2 weeks OSS

Htn would randomly walk up to girls, put his arm across their shoulders and say “you’re my girl now”

When a high ltn-low mtn did this without the shoulder part a fat girl had to stand up for the girl

Foid beat up a LTN at our school and the LTN got 3 days in school suspension when he didn’t even fight back the foid got 3 days oss

Htn at my school asked a women why she was so ugly to her face

HTN at my school told a girl she’s a whore to her face

HTN at my school would randomly stop the conversation to point out something weird about the person he was talking to and they’d be okay with it

Example; LTN-MTN: “so we’re having a school field trip”

HTN: “bruh, how long have you been wearing that hoodie for?”

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, ominion, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
your a htn and above if u spread positivity brother

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, ominion, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
i remember back in high school i used to do all this

Name 3 things u did
me and stacy would have sex in the hallways towards the end of class so then everyone could see us

i would randomly grab the female teachers asses

i would beat up the sub-HTNs infront of a group of stacys and then have an orgy infront of the lifeless corpse of the normie

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
me and stacy would have sex in the hallways towards the end of class so then everyone could see us

i would beat up the sub-HTNs infront of a group of stacys and then have an orgy infront of the lifeless corpse of the normie
Abused dog trait: trying so hard to be funny while you end up unfunny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion and Jarate
Htn at my school punched a woman for pulling his hair and they both got let off for it no punishment at all LOL (nobody said anything or cared because god forbid sub htn touch a woman)

Short LTN cut a small piece of a girl’s hair with scissors and he got 2 weeks OSS

Htn would randomly walk up to girls, put his arm across their shoulders and say “you’re my girl now”

When a high ltn-low mtn did this without the shoulder part a fat girl had to stand up for the girl

Foid beat up a LTN at our school and the LTN got 3 days in school suspension when he didn’t even fight back the foid got 3 days oss

HTN at my school would randomly stop the conversation to point out something weird about the person he was talking to and they’d be okay with it

D

that’s jokes

the whole thread is just funny ibr. kinda water asw tbh. the better looking you are the more you get away with. obviously
Forgot to add a LTN got 2 days of ISS for asking a girl for a hug, the girl lied and told her brothers and school that the LTN asked her to fuck and pulled her arm to go to the bathroom JFL

• JFL
Reactions: mid
the whole thread is just funny ibr. kinda water asw tbh. the better looking you are the more you get away with. obviously
This is true but im specifying it

• +1
Reactions: mid

Forgot to add a LTN got 2 days of ISS for asking a girl for a hug, the girl lied and told her brothers and school that the LTN asked her to fuck and pulled her arm to go to the bathroom JFL

V

Tales