Seborrheic dermatitis and fungal acnecels GTFIH

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged

In this website there is everything you need to know about keeping your seb derm and fungal acne at check, from easters and oils that contribute to grow malassezia to products that kill it, to routines and products to purchase who are safe (you can always check the ingredients on sezia.co and see by yourself)
Thank me later.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19615, goat2x, EdwardCullen and 1 other person
I had this disease, its fucking terrible and made my life hell in highschool

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JL~ and Deleted member 5912
i have it on my eyebrows its not that bad anymore like it used to be
tl:dr what can i do

i have it on my eyebrows its not that bad anymore like it used to be
tl:dr what can i do
Use nizoral or other anti fungal shampoo, then moisturize with safe moisturizers who dont feed malassezia, MCT oil for example. Dont get stuck with one shampoo since yeasts can adapt, so rotate between two.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and goat2x
Use nizoral or other anti fungal shampoo, then moisturize with safe moisturizers who dont feed malassezia, MCT oil for example. Dont get stuck with one shampoo since yeasts can adapt, so rotate between two.
anything other than mct oil?

Squalane oil.
I did extensive research on seb derm, u have to treat it aggressively. Now i, seb derm free but only after years of trial and error

I did extensive research on seb derm, u have to treat it aggressively. Now i, seb derm free but only after years of trial and error
Tell me more

Tell me more

using shampoos that dont feed the fungus will help but its only one step in fighting this disease. Never ever use any conditioners or oils on ur head if u have seb derm and shower daily and keep ur hair short
my protocall
1. selenium sulfide (selsun blue) shampoo it kills the fungus biofilm
2. ciclopirox olamine shampoo
3. u can also use mouthwash yes mouthwash on ur head it really helps

long term solution
1. accutane 10 mg daily reduces oil production

use these shampoos for 2 weeks then u will notice ur sebhoreic dermatits will go away and maintain with selsun blue 2-3 times a week

also high dose vitamin D works as well.

using shampoos that dont feed the fungus will help but its only one step in fighting this disease. Never ever use any conditioners or oils on ur head if u have seb derm and shower daily and keep ur hair short
my protocall
1. selenium sulfide (selsun blue) shampoo it kills the fungus biofilm
2. ciclopirox olamine shampoo
3. u can also use mouthwash yes mouthwash on ur head it really helps

long term solution
1. accutane 10 mg daily reduces oil production

use these shampoos for 2 weeks then u will notice ur sebhoreic dermatits will go away and maintain with selsun blue 2-3 times a week

also high dose vitamin D works as well.
What If you have it on your face?

What If you have it on your face?
Apply selsun blue shampoo for 5 minutes then rinse and then apply ciclopirox olamine cream 2-3 times a day. U can also use ketoconazole cream as well. If u start seeing a lot of dead skin and even more flakiness its a good sign, means that ur immune system is working. Keep on using it until ur symptoms free and maintain with selsun blue. If u have it stubborn areas like sides of nose or eyebrows amd u have lost all hope then u can use tacrolimus cream which is an immunosuppressant but its non steroidal so no side effects. I have used it and it works amazing but was worried about the long term affects. Im on 10 mg accutane every other day to decrease oil production because oil feeds malesezzia fungus. But if ur on accutane also take vitamin d plus k2 because high doses of vitamin a cause bone resorption.

all these drugs are prescription only except selsun blue which is OTC but im sure u csn find them online on websites and a dermatologist can prescribe them to u no questions asked

In this website there is everything you need to know about keeping your seb derm and fungal acne at check, from easters and oils that contribute to grow malassezia to products that kill it, to routines and products to purchase who are safe (you can always check the ingredients on sezia.co and see by yourself)
Thank me later.
i've read it, and it seems like every skincare product i can get my hands on contains chemicals that feed malessezia.
truly over.
never began.

Reviving this thread, I don't know if I have seb derm, but my fucking scalp is so itchy that I don't know what the fuck and I have dandruff, should I get it checked out by a derma?

Reviving this thread, I don't know if I have seb derm, but my fucking scalp is so itchy that I don't know what the fuck and I have dandruff, should I get it checked out by a derma?
is it red spots too where its itchy? if yes its probably is. i have it too its fucked up but it isnt that bad to ruin my life like others. my derm gave me a good shampoo he said i will forever have it JFL but my head doesnt itch anymore and dandruff is much less.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
is it red spots too where its itchy? if yes its probably is. i have it too its fucked up but it isnt that bad to ruin my life like others. my derm gave me a good shampoo he said i will forever have it JFL but my head doesnt itch anymore and dandruff is much less.
how to know?

how to know?
well just look, is the scalp red when it itches? around hairline basically, behind the ears check there too. it could just be normal dandruff and then you should just use head and shoulders shampoo for dandruff and wash it however often u need. but serb dem is kinda common so u might have it, probably a minor case tho.

Had this, used head n shoulders for hair 3 times a week and cetaphil antibacterial soap on my face as well, went away in a week

Thank me later.
I had fungal acne many years ago, and I can confirm that this guide works %100(been acne free for so many years now, you just need to learn how to read product labels and identify the ones that will trigger fungal acne and not use the ones with those ingredients)