Second pin done

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
D994DE22 8934 46D3 96EF 7320F4A270D9

I deadass feel nothing not even a pinch this time. Btw how far should u be pulling back to check if u hit a vein? I pull max my syringe can go and see no blood so I’m chilling right?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: randomop and 5'7 zoomer
Get you a girl that can pin for you bro

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and chadmanlet04
I've never aspirated

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
shave them ethnic legs nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
Can tell from your skin and hair that no roids is saving you

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Oh shit I forgot to take my AI. Jfl I’m free balling this roid shit

How far should u pull? Is pulling the entire syringe fine yeah?
I've never done it lol. Pretty sure u should only have to pull back like millimetre though

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Reformed
Nah bro it’s easy
bro can you imagine how hard u will fuk up a girl for life when you have her pinning you with roids? Like imagine once you break up with her after putting her through emotional turmoil for 15 months. She'll never be able to love a natty again bro. Hope you're tatted up hard af btw

• JFL
Why you roiding if your face is goodlooking
I wanna be leaner + I want muscle halo. I’ve never been sub 13% bf I wanna see if it’ll ascend me why not

bro can you imagine how hard u will fuk up a girl for life when you have her pinning you with roids? Like imagine once you break up with her after putting her through emotional turmoil for 15 months. She'll never be able to love a natty again bro. Hope you're tatted up hard af btw
I am bro I have like 7 tats. Patch work

• +1
Reactions: MaherGOAT
  • +1
  • Woah
and he is supposedly tall
I really don’t need to guys but it’s more so I wanna experience it, eat more food without worrying about bloat, and honestly I just wanna look better .

• +1
Reactions: marek937
why you pinning quads bruh
Imo that’s the easiest? I feel no pain there so I’m gonna continue ig why would it be bad

• +1
Imo that’s the easiest? I feel no pain there so I’m gonna continue ig why would it be bad
what are you injecting bro??

• +1
I am bro I have like 7 tats. Patch work
hell yeah dude. Be the roided up cokehead sex god that those girls will never forget. Permanently cuck their future boyfriend. No better feeling in life.

• +1
What if you have a gf she freaks out if you do roids

I mean you shouldn't do roids. But if you're gonna do roids, don't have a gf. 1) sides might fuk up your relationship and 2) roids is essentially niche maxxing, go fuk around with the girls that have roid fetishes, why the fk u wanna do roids if you wanna stay with a girl

• JFL
Reactions: randomop
I really don’t need to guys but it’s more so I wanna experience it, eat more food without worrying about bloat, and honestly I just wanna look better .
No bloating from pinning itself?

250mg Test E into quads. 25g needle, 1ml syringe
holy fuck nigga, why?
27g needle +, no need to harpoon yourself
Quad, why??? VG only.
You aspirate the whole syringe are you kidding jfl, that’s gonna be some MADDDD pip rest in peace, no need to aspirate tbh.

You should also just get a heat pack, draw your shit, put it on the heat pack and fold the heat pack over it to get it nice and warm, pin your VG while stretching the skin sideways, then slowly remove and let go of your skin to it “Z” tracks, this will stop oil leakage.
Also train legs straight after.

• +1
Reactions: Arditi and Reformed
Prolly not. Imo he’s doing too much

Why?
more bloodflow will decrease likelyhood of PIP, also pin slightly more to the right and wtf why is there a visible mark where you pinned lmao never happens

View attachment 2718161

I deadass feel nothing not even a pinch this time. Btw how far should u be pulling back to check if u hit a vein? I pull max my syringe can go and see no blood so I’m chilling right?

That picture 🤢

You single handedly make roids uncool