Second puberty

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Somehow I’m going through second puberty. My dad and I are same height but I’ve been getting growing pains in feet and legs and I just realized I’m mogging him by 2 inches atleast now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Justttt, Deleted member 1464, Adam666 and 3 others
wtf age? are u growing hair anywhere or something?

wtf age? are u growing hair anywhere or something?
I’m 19 and getting lots of hairs on my shoulders and back. Hopefully ascend into a werewolf

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Justttt, Dog face, Deleted member 2756 and 13 others
My bizygomatic width increased significantly in the last year and a half. I can't tell if it's because of mewing and chewing or if it's a result of a hormonal change.
From age 20 to 21

• +1
Reactions: Usum, rickets and je3oe
start blasting hgh/peptides

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004 and turkproducer
eternal puberty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Slayerino and PenileFacialSurgery
From which height you grew and how tall are you now? Did you stop growing and started again or were you still growing constantly

From which height you grew and how tall are you now? Did you stop growing and started again or were you still growing constantly
I’ve been 5’8 since I was 15 an now I’m 5’10

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, Golden Glass and je3oe
Lifefuel for you, congratz mate

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
My bizygomatic width increased significantly in the last year and a half. I can't tell if it's because of mewing and chewing or if it's a result of a hormonal change.
From age 20 to 21
so u mean ur zygos grew?

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Just measured myself! I’m growing so fast! I’m now 6’2 and this morning I was only 5’10!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Usum, Justttt, Uncle Sam and 5 others
Just measured myself! I’m growing so fast! I’m now 6’2 and this morning I was only 5’10!!
BRO YOU NEED TO DO THE NO PILLOW CHALLENGE AND YOU WILL AWAKE AS 10 FEET GIGA GOD TOMORROW

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
BRO YOU NEED TO DO THE NO PILLOW CHALLENGE AND YOU WILL AWAKE AS 10 FEET GIGA GOD TOMORROW
I’ve been sleeping on rocks like my cave man ancestors to promote higher T Do u think this will help?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Justttt, wagbox, je3oe and 2 others
I’ve been sleeping on rocks like my cave man ancestors to promote higher T Do u think this will help?
Bro yes but you need to be............. Damn I'm afraid to say it........................ be............. Damn it those words are too strong.............. You need to BE YOURSELF BRO TO ACHIEVE YOUR HIDDEN POTENTIAL BRO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uncle Sam, Tyler, Uglyandfat and 5 others
Only laterally. My face got wider but the zygos did not grow forward.
i hope my face doesnt do that. i already have a wide ass head, but honestly my facial ratios/proportions have stayed the same since i was 6 years old and im like 20 so probably not

I think that the bones in your face fully mature when you reach the age of 25.

• +1
Reactions: Adam666
Yes but I had the opportunity to taste life like it should be.
Hahahahahaha I’ve fucked more girls and gotten more validation you ever will in this life and the next😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste
Yep pretty sure you’re right.
Also Joined Dec 2019
Posts 2k
Depression sucks man :( I’ll be back to slaying in the summer but you’ll be bald forever

what is no pillow challenge? i dont even sleep with a pillow

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
OP is telling the truth, I'm through my 13th puberty right now. I'm 15feet tall, and my wrists are the size of a manhole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2506, HighIQcel and 2 others
No such thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Never went through 1st puberty

im 20 and can say the same thing although im not getting taller

i have been getting a lot hairier on my chest and shoulder area too, my relatives who has not seen me for a long time said i used to have a boyish charm but look more like a man now, also my eyebrows got more bushier and darker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and SpearOfOrion
I was a late bloomer. Went from 5'8 at age 19 to 5'10 by age 23.

Filled out / gained weight without lifting weights. Was 130lbs at age 20, 157lbs at 24. Wasn't fat gains at all. Just late maturing. Got wider well into my middle twenties. My face / jaw got wider. I didn't really need to shave until 24.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I have been getting hairs on my shoulders too, voice got noticeably deeper in the last 3 months, eyebrows got darker.

No change in height tho. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1