Second thoughts about onetis

whey123456

whey123456

no longer blackpilled
im having second thoughts about my onetis, i saw her father and he was not very muscular which was a disopointment

the reason this is disapointing is becuase i want my children (males) to have sensitive androgen receptors, if you didnt know you get ur AR gene from your mother
and your mother got HER AR gene from her father

what do you think guys should i still breed with her?

should i take my onetis's father to the gym and see if he responds well to training?

only thing to consider with a oneitis is innocents, if she has been ran through its ova

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
my mothers father is 5'7 jacked nigga

is she hot & innocent?
yeah bro

She literally gets her phone taken at night by her parent

(i should mention we are both minors)

yeah bro

She literally gets her phone taken at night by her parent

(i should mention we are both minors)
same lol

oneitis has not had a boyfriend & a virgin

same lol

oneitis has not had a boyfriend & a virgin

read this bro, its semi satire by how i worded it buts its true

i genuinely think the most they did was peck (theyre relationship lasted just under a year)

if you saw the guy she was with you would get it, she 100% got pressured into dating the 5'6 gook rather then the aryan chadlite by her ltb friend

read this bro, its semi satire by how i worded it buts its true

i genuinely think the most they did was peck (theyre relationship lasted just under a year)

if you saw the guy she was with you would get it, she 100% got pressured into dating the 5'6 gook rather then the aryan chadlite by her ltb friend
your oneitis had a boyfriend? its over dont spend another nanosecond thinking about her

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues
your oneitis had a boyfriend? its over dont spend another nanosecond thinking about her
Read it bro

i literally stalked them both and she is still pure

• +1
you have to ask her if shes a virgin now, no going back.
She gets her phone taken at 10pm and you think she is not a virgin?

She gets her phone taken at 10pm and you think she is not a virgin?
? electronics have nothing to do with virginity, thats her parents doings not her

• +1
? electronics have nothing to do with virginity, thats her parents doings not her
Yes they do, she is not exposing to late night degeneracy like sexting for example

her ex ''boyfriend '' is also a late pubertycel

Yes they do, she is not exposing to late night degeneracy like sexting for example

her ex ''boyfriend '' is also a late pubertycel
what changes sexting at 9pm vs 10pm?

Trust me buddy, ive done some asking around
you cope alot around these questions like bro lmfao people dont exclusively have sex at night

you cope alot around these questions like bro lmfao people dont exclusively have sex at night
ive done some ASKING AROUNDA

ask the source. bruh, is she a ltb?
i asked of her normie friends if they had sex, she found it weird but i dont gaf what she thinks as shes mtb

the answer is no

i also stalk her socials + tiktok reposts and found nothing of a sexual nature

(she is also 14 which in an ideal world would answer the question of if shes virgin or not)

i asked of her normie friends if they had sex, she found it weird but i dont gaf what she thinks as shes mtb

the answer is no

i also stalk her socials + tiktok reposts and found nothing of a sexual nature

(she is also 14 which in an ideal world would answer the question of if shes virgin or not)
are you 14?