security guard at a data center?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
anyone have any experience working at one? how's it like?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 28896
Expect some depressing shit.

working security at a medical company myself right now, it gets boring if you don't socialize, you get complacent because you go insane after looking at a screen for 12 hours, and it is the same with standing for a long time.

depending on where you live you'll have to go through training for like 2 weeks, lots of content - legal procedures, how to use radio, fire/health safety, de-escalation techniques, how to write an incident report, how to use your notebook correctly, etc - a shit load of information you'll forget. not to mention you might have to go to court as the accused or a victim.

data center seems like the least likely to have any incidents.

I'm doing GRAVEYARD SHIFT btw I forgot to mention fuck

do you think it is a good job for uni students? like the timetables are compatible or not

security at a data center? thats the easiest job known to man lol,your lucky because being a security at a shop or something you will have to deall with idiots all day and get physical/fucked around with but at a data center nothing will really happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
security at a data center? thats the easiest job known to man lol,your lucky because being a security at a shop or something you will have to deall with idiots all day and get physical/fucked around with but at a data center nothing will really happen
im doing graveyard shift tho, nobody going to a store at night tbh