Seeing a disgusting commercial that encourages sleeping around 🤢🤢

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
This birth control device called Paraguard prevents pregnancy for up to 10 years 🤢🤢🤢

Now foids will sleep around for a decade (their entire PRIME) and engage in the most rampant hypergamy. Then they’ll settle down when they’re used up and have a fucked up hormonal profile. Which leads to subhuman incels being created

Reminder to you all. Birth control is one of the pillars of a hypergamous society where sleeping around is common and encouraged 🤮🤮

@Catawampus
@LordNorwood
@yang

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Norwooder, stuckneworleans and 9 others
Indeed. I knew this slut I used to talk to online. She told me she had in IUD implanted. I was immediately disgusted and lost all attraction for her. You know what it means when they have birth control literally installed in them, they are giga whores who like Chad to cream pie their pussys without a condom on. They have so much random sex that they dont even know if they will have a condom ready when they need it. Revolting creatures.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, stuckneworleans, EthnicelAscension and 4 others
Indeed. I knew this slut I used to talk to online. She told me she had in IUD implanted. I was immediately disgusted and lost all attraction for her. You know what it means when they have birth control literally installed in them, they are giga whores who like Chad to cream pie their pussys without a condom on. They have so much random sex that they dont even know if they will have a condom ready when they need it. Revolting creatures.
Indeed. It’s fucking disgusting. IUD = NO GO. 🤢🤢🤢

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Catawampus
It's so fucking over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
Indeed. It’s fucking disgusting. IUD = NO GO. 🤢🤢🤢
This whore sent me a picture of her dildos as well. She was indeed a slut. I might still have it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
After she's done getting fucked by all the Chads in her prime 20s, she settles down with her betabux in her 30s

brutal

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Norwooder, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
This whore sent me a picture of her dildos as well. She was indeed a slut. I might still have it
What a fucking whore 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Absolutely disgusting. Probably has daddy issues

It’s fucking over. Lets not forget it’s the betabuxing faggots that made this shit possible for them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Blackout.xl
What a fucking whore 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Absolutely disgusting. Probably has daddy issues
She did indeed have daddy issues. She was fat as well.
Screenshot 20200318 235754 Gallery

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Hades and Blackout.xl
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
ts overr3df23df2d3

Last edited:
Also if anyone here actually wants to get married in the future, make sure your girl wasn't a whore in her prime
uk when u go to arrangedmarriagemaxx in India, the girl's neighbours and relatives will spit out every whore thing she did to not let her get married (uk how it is in india, can't see others do well) so that's kinda to our advantage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back