seeing couples in highschool angers me

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
every time i walk by a couple hugging/kissing in the hallways in school i always shoulder check/shove them. one time i walked through a couple holding hands and grabbed their arms and pulled them away from eachother ngl.

nobody ever does anything about it, the benefits of being tall and gymcelled tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy, ChoSeungHui, fobos and 12 others
Alpha male

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, impure666 and RichardSpencel
holy fuck that must make u feel so powerful, gonna calisthenicscel and hope for best

• +1
Reactions: Aids! and RichardSpencel
Uggggh you incels disgust me. Learn to respect women then maybe you can get a girlfriend ?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fobos, Vitruvian, UltraExtremeIntense and 2 others
every time i walk by a couple hugging/kissing in the hallways in school i always shoulder check/shove them. one time i walked through a couple holding hands and grabbed their arms and pulled them away from eachother ngl.

nobody ever does anything about it, the benefits of being tall and gymcelled tbh.
wish i was as alpha as you ngl, never began for me

holy fuck that must make u feel so powerful, gonna calisthenicscel and hope for best
its what gets me through the schoolday, i get really bored so in between classes i have fun by doing low inhib shit by myself. pretty aspie ngl

• +1
Reactions: Aids! and Demonstrator
Alphamaxxed

based and low inhib-pilled

Straight up.

• +1
Reactions: Aids!
sandy-hook-promise.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mouthbreatheraf and NickGurr
Im going to do this when I get gymcelled

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Just wait until you come to college. Its only going to get worse. Not only do you have to see couples the men mog to hell and back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Vitruvian and ZyzzReincarnate
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK, ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 483
if only i had a big dick... i would be THE jb slayer and mog all of you faggots but nooo im fucking genetically cursed in every way

reverse superman

if only i had a big dick... i would be THE jb slayer and mog all of you faggots but nooo im fucking genetically cursed in every way
whats ur height and hows ur face?

Im complete manlet but I also did this

It's SuiFuel and ERfuel for me.