Selling modafinil to college kids (telling them its ritalin or adderall)

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Will they believe it the drug is pretty powerful if I never took ritalin I would believe it 100%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, WeiWei and try2beme
If they've ever tried either before they'd immediately know it's bunk. If they haven't? Maybe.
When I first tried modafinil, I was somewhat disappointed. I basically expected what I felt when I first tried adderall.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, User28823, WeiWei and 5 others
If they've ever tried either before they'd immediately know it's bunk. If they haven't? Maybe.
When I first tried modafinil, I was somewhat disappointed. I basically expected what I felt when I first tried adderall.
Source for adderall or Ritalin online ?

• +1
Reactions: hoodcurry
just commit a crime theory

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
modafinil is not a serious drug at all at most I'd get a warning. The kids who reported me would be the ones attempting to buy adderall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
ive tried a bunch of things but not adderall, nothing has a noticeable impact on me productivity wise. I feel and do basicaly the same.

At my uni we all just buy modanofil anyways

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
This. College kids are gonna be pretty well-versed when it comes to drugs.

OP is the kinda guy who calls the police to perform a purity test on the batch his plug gave him

• +1
Reactions: Kristin