SERIOUS POST I'm abandoning the Blackpill in favor of the Redpill and heres why

Black pill is full of defeatist bitches and weird antisocial kids.

Black pill is just: looks are very important. You should learn that, improve what you can while not falling into body dismorphia and then playing the game to the best of your possibilities.

In the real world most LTR are looksmatched, so accept your place and live your life. There is nothing more, anything else is just mental masturbation.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, John124 and Deleted member 21166
Black pill is full of defeatist bitches and weird antisocial kids.

Black pill is just: looks are very important. You should learn that, improve what you can while not falling into body dismorphia and then playing the game to the best of your possibilities.

In the real world most LTR are looksmatched, so accept your place and live your life. There is nothing more, anything else is just mental masturbation.
300 IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
dnr + cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
tyronelite tier thread jfl

• +1
Being racist is biggest cope next to nationalism. Also i compare you to tyronlite because you both post gigawater threads about it in fact not being over if you are sub gandy unfrauded in candids and that your behavior matters to some extend, forgetting that you guys are mtns with some halos (6'3, bbc halo etc) and it isnt applicable to 90% of this forum who are just ugly. These "hold up guys the blackpill MIGHT be a slight exaggeration!11!!" threads just seem like a thinly veiled excuse to flex the few halos you have on forum subhumans.

• +1
+ gigacope about your "above average genetics" a 6.5x5.5 penis is nothing to write home about especially if BPEL and also your stats except for the muscular bit are litterally those of the avg young white born and bred Dutch male but they aren't slaying for shit (if they dont have a good face which is what actually matters) also jfl at flexing foot size

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Deleted member 21166
Being racist is biggest cope next to nationalism. Also i compare you to tyronlite because you both post gigawater threads about it in fact not being over if you are sub gandy unfrauded in candids and that your behavior matters to some extend, forgetting that you guys are mtns with some halos (6'3, bbc halo etc) and it isnt applicable to 90% of this forum who are just ugly. These "hold up guys the blackpill MIGHT be a slight exaggeration!11!!" threads just seem like a thinly veiled excuse to flex the few halos you have on forum subhumans.
I'm not a MTN dumb cunt, i've laid stacies who have taken the time to ask me out and I used to get endless nudes sent to me on social media, half of them were from ethnics who don't even have pink nipples (gross).

I don't give a fuck what you think either you are too much of a lazy nigger to read my thread so gtfo.

I'm not a MTN dumb cunt, i've laid stacies who have taken the time to ask me out and I used to get endless nudes sent to me on social media, half of them were from ethnics who don't even have pink nipples.

I don't give a fuck what you think either you are too much of a lazy nigger to read my thread so gtfo.
if you stacy slayer level of looks then stop wasting time on this forum and spend more time banging stacies. Not even saying in bad faith, it just baffles me how many so called chads decide to rot on this forum instead of enjoying life (only exception is amnesia since he is giga aspie and introvert)

• +1
I used to be a heavy user on r/Braincels before moving over to incels.me and later .is. After a 2 year break from the forums, I still consider myself blackpilled because I’ve never kissed a girl but I don’t obsess about looks every waking moment to the point I was agoraphobic like I used too.

I’m getting fillers this week to try and improve my looks but it’s funny how if you told me this 3 years ago I would’ve never considered it because “why even bother when someone else is more attractive than me?”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
I used to be a heavy user on r/Braincels before moving over to incels.me and later .is. After a 2 year break from the forums, I still consider myself blackpilled because I’ve never kissed a girl but I don’t obsess about looks every waking moment to the point I was agoraphobic like I used too.

I’m getting fillers this week to try and improve my looks but it’s funny how if you told me this 3 years ago I would’ve never considered it because “why even bother when someone else is more attractive than me?”
i do agree ofc that the 6psl or rope mentality is stupid, but most users here probably dont have enough money to hardmaxx or wont be able to earn it in time to beat the age pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Michael15651 and Deleted member 21166
if you stacy slayer level of looks then stop wasting time on this forum and spend more time banging stacies. Not even saying in bad faith, it just baffles me how many so called chads decide to rot on this forum instead of enjoying life (only exception is amnesia since he is giga aspie and introvert)
I got an std :feelswah:

i do agree ofc that the 6psl or rope mentality is stupid, but most users here probably dont have enough money to hardmaxx or wont be able to earn it in time to beat the age pill
that is if they are even low inhib enough to want to get their skull broken or cut in 7 different places and rearanged or have someone tighten their eyelids

• +1
reminds me of cosmicmaxxer detailing his 10 year surgerymaxxing journey that cost him like 400 thousand dollars just to be exposed as MTN at best in the end through his skull xrays jfl, he even had Orbital box osteotomy. Truly over for you if you need 400k of surgeries to ascend to mtn

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney, gtuktm, Deleted member 21646 and 2 others
redpill will not work without you already fulfill blackpill requirement which is your looks
blackpill is the fundanmental of true sexual attraction

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope
Before I elaborate this is not a racist or half hearted shitpost like my usual, this is going to be more serious.

Blackpill is supposed to be about objective truth when it comes to life. Its not just about politics it states facts about human nature, assigned biological sexes, genetics, culture, race, competition etc. Thats Blackpill in theory. Blackpill in practice is beta men on the internet worshipping real men who have had actual success in life, they constantly rate other men's appearances like a religion or even worse they over inflate their own rating to try and cheat their way towards a better reputation. I also noticed that Blackpilled users are most often incels and ethnic men, otherwise people who almost certainly would never have a chance in the dating market anyways. Whats the point of being Blackpilled, knowing full well you have ZERO chance at success and yet you still ask for ratings, you still talk about looksmaxxing, and you participate in normie tier drama about the next latest retards on the internet. Once its over its over even if you just figured that out sunny. The only redeeming quality the Blackpill has is its super racist but I can be racist regardless.

The original truth pill and root concept of the 'Pill' was and always will be the Redpill. Neo in the Matrix had to choose the Bluepill (symbolizes comforting lies) or the Redpill (symbolizes cold hard truth). There was no Blackpill to choose from thats just a fringe parable of the Redpill created by beta incels.

Why do I choose the Redpill now? Its because I am above average in genetics. White, Male, 6'3", not norwooding, Blonde hair, a20 eyes (some say a10), lean, muscular 'light weight', a penis thats top 97% according to a calculator, and size 12 feet. Its not over for me, I don't need doomer philosophy fluff. The moment I realized my self worth I asked myself what the fuck am I doing in Blackpill beliefs? This doesn't serve me, this doesn't inspire growth, its also counter productive to my life goals.

The Redpill fits the same definition of being that objective truth, but instead of having a sod victim mindset I am going to be a champion. I have what it takes and nothings going to stop me sorry not sorry.

Do you have any objections to my post? I don't give a fuck. If you think i'm Bluepilled thats your own faggotry to deal with. The only thing I will clarify is there are going to be assholes everywhere regardless if they belong to the Redpill or the Blackpill mindsets. There are scammers and homosexuals in both groups but thats not going to change anything, they're just the bottom rung of society.

TLDR: Redpill is for Chads, Blackpill is for Incels.

Penis calculator: https://calcsd.info/
"There was no Blackpill to choose from thats just a fringe parable of the Redpill created by beta incels."

Damn, that's very good way of putting it.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
redpill will not work without you already fulfill blackpill requirement which is your looks
blackpill is the fundanmental of true sexual attraction
sums up my entire stance on "the pills" perfectly. Mods should sticky this post in every forum

• +1
I work 72 hours a week and these fillers are still putting a dent in my wallet nevermind surgeries

I work 72 hours a week and these fillers are still putting a dent in my wallet nevermind surgeries
mirin work ethic if you wagecel that hard. Also yeah this is why genuine hardmaxxing is a pipe dream for 99% of org userbase since it is basically unachievable in a reasonable timeframe if you are a wagie of any sort. ALl of us on org must unironically drop allt e autistic psl stuff and focus on money/incomemaxxing so we can even afford any of this surgeries. What is the point of rotting on incel forums doing blackpill research if you can't even apply any of it

• +1
before you say med school you are unironically like 30 years old before you even start making serious money as a medicine-cel and thus == oldcel unless you have lucky aging genetics which you probably dont. there are some users on here that are 20 years old with wores fat pads and collagen than the avg 40 year old (me)

• +1
Redpill = Absolute objective truth which stems into Pre-Determinism. You don't need Blackpill.
And why is it not needed? Blackpill talks about facial features that are more attractive to women. Accordingly, by improving them non-surgically, I will increase my cmv. This is a combination of blackpill and redpill. Blackpill, in fact, is just information. The person himself gives her an emotional color. Redpill is exactly the same information. You've just swapped the emotional color of two different information, and you're already running on .org tell everyone about it

Attachments

• IMG_20220822_100623.jpg
    IMG_20220822_100623.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 0
which is why i am going to look into moneymaxxing very soon like crypto stuff and investing unironically jfl i will turn into normiecel

• +1
And why is it not needed? Blackpill talks about facial features that are more attractive to women. Accordingly, by improving them non-surgically, I will increase my cmv. This is a combination of blackpill and redpill. Blackpill, in fact, is just information. The person himself gives her an emotional color. Redpill is exactly the same information. You've just swapped the emotional color of two different information, and you're already running on .org tell everyone about it
softmaxxing is cope and if all it took for you to ascend was softmaxxing you were never ugly in the first place. forum should be renamed to volcels.org

• +1
softmaxxing with the exception of leaning down is cope and if all it took for you to ascend was softmaxxing you were never ugly in the first place. forum should be renamed to volcels.org

• +1
softmaxxing is cope and if all it took for you to ascend was softmaxxing you were never ugly in the first place. forum should be renamed to volcels.org
True

All are ugly except for 4th guy lol
not ugly they are good looking irl but they are def lightyears away from chad this guy is a nazi coper leave him be (although nordics mog in general, just not germans)

• +1
not ugly they are good looking irl but they are def lightyears away from chad this guy is a nazi coper leave him be (although nordics mog in general, just not germans)
I agree, most Germans I see online and irl look subhuman lol meds mog them to an oblivion

rightfulcel saving me from reputationceldom jfl thank you brocel

I agree, most Germans I see online and irl look subhuman lol meds mog them to an oblivion
i really want to go to sweden sometime just to see if it is truly chad/stacy central like every forum dweller says it is.
probably just pheno halo

• +1
Reactions: mug
TLDR: Redpill is for Chads, Blackpill is for Incels.

cope
most incels are redpilled andrew tate fans
The top men are redpilled and traditional = sexist and misogynistic

A guy with a soviet larp name doesn't have a penis bigger than 2 inches

A guy with a soviet larp name doesn't have a penis bigger than 2 inches
How many penises of guys with a Soviet larp name did you suck before coming to this conclusion?

• JFL
Get PP mogged, OP

Retarded post, blackpill means genetic determinism. Redpill refers to the belief that your mindset and your actions decides the outcome of things

So getting a bimax is redpilled now?

mirin work ethic if you wagecel that hard. Also yeah this is why genuine hardmaxxing is a pipe dream for 99% of org userbase since it is basically unachievable in a reasonable timeframe if you are a wagie of any sort. ALl of us on org must unironically drop allt e autistic psl stuff and focus on money/incomemaxxing so we can even afford any of this surgeries. What is the point of rotting on incel forums doing blackpill research if you can't even apply any of it
Whats the point of surgeries if u are gonna waste 10 years and 700k just to end up mtn like that puahate jew guy

• JFL
Whats the point of surgeries if u are gonna waste 10 years and 700k just to end up mtn like that puahate jew guy
it is worth it if you ascend to htn at least but yeah for some people it never began (me probably)

who are you talking about btw, got a (user)name? link? anything?

it is worth it if you ascend to atleast to htn at least but yeah for some people it never began (me probably)

Well the guy u spoke about in this thread who got bso and double LL

it is worth it if you ascend to atleast to htn at least but yeah for some people it never began (me probably)

thing is we only saw xrays of his skull not any actual face pics. He could be gl because of harmony, ratios or just the fact that you probably need less actual bone mass in your skull to look like a bone mogger irl after all the soft tissue is piled on top. would be insanely over for hardmaxxing in general if he is only mtn after all of that tho. I hope he uploads a face pic sometime. He hasn't even tested his new face yet irl in dating jfl

thing is we only saw xrays of his skull not any actual face pics. He could be gl because of harmony, ratios or just the fact that you probably need less actual bone mass in your skull to look like a bone mogger irl after all the soft tissue is piled on top. would be insanely over for hardmaxxing in general if he is only mtn after all of that tho. I hope he uploads a face pic sometime. He hasn't even tested his new face yet irl in dating jfl
Somone put his pictures blurring his eyes in the thread. He is also 30+ and wasted 700k and all that mirin low inhib but there is no way he will live without complications with so many surgeries especially LL

Somone put his pictures blurring his eyes in the thread. He is also 30+ and wasted 700k and all that mirin low inhib but there is no way he will live without complications with so many surgeries especially LL
maybe he has top bilionth precent eye area bro :feelsgood::feelsgood: man i need to cope somehow because if he isn't gl after 200k of facial surgeries it never began for most of the forum