[SERIOUS] What happens when you have one ball removed?

fobos

fobos

Toxic
A guy back in high school had testicular cancer and they had to remove one of his balls. I was never close enough with him to ask this but I'm really interested. Do you produce enough t, do you have sexual side effects? What happens when you only have one ball?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329, impure666, Deleted member 443 and 2 others
wtf

• Woah
Reactions: Bengt
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Insomniac
idk my brain stopped working 4-5 hours ago from no sleep I feel like a zombie right now

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
It means you’re only half a man

• So Sad
Reactions: fobos
idk my brain stopped working 4-5 hours ago from no sleep I feel like a zombie right now
Just get some sleep bro it's not that hard

• WTF
The remaining one puts in a shift

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and ElliotRodgerJr
Close your eyes bro

what do you see

50% less nut

Orchiectomy results in the immediate loss of fertility, a reduction of testosterone, and a increase in estrogen. These hormonal changes can result in osteoporosis, gynecomastia, hot flashes, depression, feminization, and erectile dysfunction

and may increase lifespan by as much as 20 years.

Over for cancercels

Orchiectomy results in the immediate loss of fertility, a reduction of testosterone, and a increase in estrogen. These hormonal changes can result in osteoporosis, gynecomastia, hot flashes, depression, feminization, and erectile dysfunction. The administration of estrogen or testosterone after orchiectomy can help to mitigate the negative side effects. Some evidence suggests that orchiectomy can reduce inappropriate or unwanted sexual aggression and may increase lifespan by as much as 20 years

The extra lifespan isn’t worth it tbh

Orchiectomy results in the immediate loss of fertility, a reduction of testosterone, and a increase in estrogen. These hormonal changes can result in osteoporosis, gynecomastia, hot flashes, depression, feminization, and erectile dysfunction. The administration of estrogen or testosterone after orchiectomy can help to mitigate the negative side effects. Some evidence suggests that orchiectomy can reduce inappropriate or unwanted sexual aggression and may increase lifespan by as much as 20 years

View attachment 44645
Copies me

• +1
My left nut mogs the right one. There is a x2 size difference

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 1329 and Insomniac
Orchiectomy results in the immediate loss of fertility, a reduction of testosterone, and a increase in estrogen. These hormonal changes can result in osteoporosis, gynecomastia, hot flashes, depression, feminization, and erectile dysfunction

and may increase lifespan by as much as 20 years.

Over for cancercels
What the actual fuck ? What's the point of having two testicles if you can't have children when you lose just one ?

What the actual fuck ? What's the point of having two testicles if you can't have children when you lose just one ?
the loss of fertility and T doesn't always happen afaik, I've read experiences from some people that p much everything stayed the same for them, it was just like one testicle working overtime

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 656
the loss of fertility and T doesn't always happen afaik, I've read experiences from some people that p much everything stayed the same for them, it was just like one testicle working overtime
You're 6'3!?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
A guy back in high school had testicular cancer and they had to remove one of his balls. I was never close enough with him to ask this but I'm really interested. Do you produce enough t, do you have sexual side effects? What happens when you only have one ball?
I work with a guy right now who had the same thing. He is still pretty big and not high E body

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Deleted member 470
Get a testicle transplant?

The other nut gets bigger and starts making more t to compensate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You stood next to @badromance and @HailToTheHighT
bro I think if I was 5'10 you'd only be able to see my hair in the pic next to them

I was the only one not wearing adidas boosts too jfl @ the heightmog :lul::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Lack of testosterone, you'd have to get on try most likely
Trt

• +1
bro I think if I was 5'10 you'd only be able to see my hair in the pic next to them

I was the only one not wearing adidas boosts too jfl @ the heightmog :lul::feelswah:
Are you truly even Balkan if you're not wearing adidas

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 470
i may have a microdick but my balls are nuts of steel

• +1
Are you truly even Balkan if you're not wearing adidas
fuark might as well move to India and identify as a 5'2 balding curry tech support considering I wasn't wearing adidas and wasn't 6'5+

• +1
He can eat his own ball. Ded srs a chinese guy cooked his balls and sold it to customer

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and fobos