How do you win fights?

Just spam 1-2's(jab and straight punches)
mwAAxr.gif

You're 56kg, so you're probably very fast and have very light feet. Your best chance would be throwing straight punches, inflicting damage, and then winning on the scorecards by having school staff pull you off them

• +1
Reactions: seeker
Just spam 1-2's(jab and straight punches)
mwAAxr.gif

You're 56kg, so you're probably very fast and have very light feet. Your best chance would be throwing straight punches, inflicting damage, and then winning on the scorecards by having school staff pull you off them
yeah my speed is my biggest plus, my only fear is getting too agitated, getting too close, getting pushed, falling on the ground, and having my skull beat into the ground by 4 kids

Pm me if you got any questions regarding fighting
thank u bro I greatly appreciate it, I'll watch some videos regarding the fighting style you said and practice low kicks. thank you

• +1
Reactions: darktvamp
Learn aikido and use Defence as an offense
IMG 4655

A lot of people recommend that you just run, and that is honestly, probably the best advice. But in my private high-school, I doubt it could turn fatal, but you never know so I'll try to use this information wisely. So context for asking this question is, I got some beef with like a group of 4 kids in my class today. One of them stood up and we faced each other but our sir told us to sit down and we obliged. I did patch up with them kinda, but you never know what happens.

A lot of fighting tips online are boxing related, and you gotta do what you gotta do but I'd rather not until I have to; using 'dishonourable' tactics like biting. I want to know how to keep myself on my feet, since when I used to 'spar' with my friends, I'd always somehow end up losing my balance. I'm not exactly heavy, 56kg, so I can't just jump on them either. I gotta stay on my feet but idk how
Shoot them

Nanomachines

• Hmm...
Reactions: darktvamp
Do you practice aikido? It’s dangerous, master Steven Seagal sent 24 stunts to the hospital by accident
No, haven't really thought of it and there isn't anywhere nearby I can train, I only do mma

9mm go bang bang.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
I‘d train and shi but when it comes to an argument I would beat the „leader“ of the group first so that the others won’t fight anymore

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I‘d train and shi but when it comes to an argument I would beat the „leader“ of the group first so that the others won’t fight anymore
Good luck throwing a punch on him without the others jumping in

Good luck throwing a punch on him without the others jumping in
Yea prolly ur right. He should go ER then if there is no other way

Yea prolly ur right. He should go ER then if there is no other way
I fought a “leader” once others didn’t jump on me they just tried to stop me and let him attack it’s all luck

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000
They're good for normal people, but not that effective with experienced fighters
Then how did Seagal say Van damme couldn’t beat him?

A lot of people recommend that you just run, and that is honestly, probably the best advice. But in my private high-school, I doubt it could turn fatal, but you never know so I'll try to use this information wisely. So context for asking this question is, I got some beef with like a group of 4 kids in my class today. One of them stood up and we faced each other but our sir told us to sit down and we obliged. I did patch up with them kinda, but you never know what happens.

A lot of fighting tips online are boxing related, and you gotta do what you gotta do but I'd rather not until I have to; using 'dishonourable' tactics like biting. I want to know how to keep myself on my feet, since when I used to 'spar' with my friends, I'd always somehow end up losing my balance. I'm not exactly heavy, 56kg, so I can't just jump on them either. I gotta stay on my feet but idk how
In a real fight you just want to be the most aggressive and you should ALWAYS throw the first punch. If you really want to win the fight thats the most important