How often do you pray? And when you do what do you ask for or speak about

@Autismcel I suggest you see this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
Firstly Christian’s of ALL sects belive there is only ONE GOD, one not 2 not 3 BUT ONE GOD. So it was never seen as polytheism this is another example of Islamic teachings not being accurate with the Gospel and Torah just like many things including isa.

The holy trinity is one WILL, what does this mean? This means the three aspects of god are all god they work through god each and the same, if you as a Muslim belive god is ever knowing and all powerful then would you doubt god cannot do such a thing?

Now I ask you as a Muslim why and how is god able to put a veil up so he doesn’t kill us all with his glory if he is all powerful? This is something Muslims who deny christs divinity have trouble retorting because it falls into a logical fallacy on islams behalf because us Christian’s acknowledge that CHRIST CHOSE to die on the cross for us whereas GOD COULDNT PREVENT HIS GLORY FROM KILLING US SO HE HAD TO VEIL US.

(My use of capitals are not me angry it’s just a way of me emphasising key words without me having to use Bold)

ah the rapture debate my favourite topic to discuss with Muslims is this and the “multiple bible thefore illegitimate” theory. @i_love_roosters @Eternal_ @murdah @VivaCristoRey i tag you all here now to gain the truth in how to combat this question when asked by Muslims and atheists or pagans on this topic. DO NOT HECKLE the gentleman I’m replying to.

ANSWER TO “NO MAN NOR THE SON WILL KNOW THE TIME OR HOUR OF THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT” HOW TO PROVE CHRIST IS GOD
Ok so what Muslims do is take that single sentence but FAIL to use the entirety of the chapter, essentially taking the word out of context. Although He was fully God as well as fully man (John 1:1, 14), Christ voluntarily restricted His use of certain divine attributes when He became flesh. "Although He existed in the form of God, [He] did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped," that is, to be held onto during His humanness (Phil. 2:6). It was not that He lost any divine attributes but that He voluntarily laid aside the use of some of them and would not manifest those attributes except as directed by His Father (John 4:34; 5:30; 6:38).

there were certain self-imposed restrictions in His human knowledge. He told the disciples, "All things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you" (John 15:15). Jesus obediently restricted His knowledge to those things that the Father wanted Him to know during His earthly days of humanity. The Father revealed certain things to the Son as He reveals them to all men—through the Scripture, through the Father's working in and through His life, and through the physical manifestations of God's power and glory (see Rom. 1:19-20). Jesus learned much of His earthly knowledge just as every human being learns, and it is for that reason that He was able to keep "increasing in wisdom" (Luke 2:52). In addition to those ways, some truths were revealed to the Son directly by the Father. But in every case Jesus' human knowledge was limited to what His heavenly Father provided.

Therefore, even on this last day before His arrest, the Son did not know the precise day and hour He would return to earth at His second coming. During Christ's incarnation, the Father aloneexercised unrestricted divine omniscience.

finally
Christ regained full divine knowledge after the resurrection, as implied in His introduction to the Great Commission: "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth" (Matt. 28:18). Just prior to His ascension, He told the disciples, "It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority" (Acts 1:7). He repeats the truth that the disciples would not be told the time of His appearing, but He did not exclude His own knowledge.

IS ISLAM THE MOST ATTACKED RELGION AND IF IT IS, IS IT JUSTIFIED?
I agree that Islam has been attacked ridiculed shamed and ostracised a lot HOWEVER there is nowhere near the same conceited effort to destroy the foundations of Christ like there is for us. No countries are boycotting Muslim nations for being anti LGBT meanwhile African nations are being economically sanctioned and threatened for being against homosexuality, when anybody wants to attack a religion 99% of the time it’s Christianity that catches the strays, when anybody wants to bully a faith for their teachings it’s us, nobody goes into the church and forces your Imam and a whole Islamic sect to give blessings on faggots? Well the Anglican Church did, nobody gets bankrupt for refusing to sell cakes for an homosexual wedding well a family in the UK did and they were fined and had their shop shut down for discrimination but when Muslims have Islamic birding schools here where they teach sharia and laws such as “Jews and Christians who reject Islam are like that of dogs to be hunted down like vile cattle until they either convert or pay Jizya” (this is me paraphrasing but in the Quran it says this).

The war in Palestine is a war between Jews who are fighting against their genocide which the MUSLIMS WANT TO DO TO THEM AND OPPRESS THEM. And the Jews who HAVE BEEN OPPRESSING THE PALESTINIANS FOR NOT BEING JEWISH. Both sides are TWATS I cannot fault the Palestinians nor the JEW but LIBERALS NEED TO RELAISE HAMAS IS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION THAT HAPPILY WISHES FOR THE ANNIHILATION OF THE KUFAIR THEREFORE HAMAS MUST BE CRUSHED AND DRIVEN INTO THE SEA

my prayer habits are becasue I have been like warm for over 6 years now never reading a bible since I was 19, I prayed maybe 5 times a years I’m trying to make up for lost time. In Christianity it also teaches that you can converse with god in private and that there’s no reason why you shouldn’t, I still don’t go to church as I don’t like the ones around my location but im not breaking any scripture in doing so for the Holy Spirit lives within me and through him though I’m a sinner I am
Guided and connected to god.

WHAT IS THE TRINITY IN DEPTH EXPLANATION

The trinity can be explained as that alwyas was god was alwyas father son and Holy Spirit he just WAS. Now the essence can be counted as three, father son and Holy Spirit, the who can be counted as each individually and the scriptures show they are not all the same despite having the same will in that category.

The Trinitarian economy explains this more as all the actions of the three act in one so the Holy Spirit, father and son create in one action for instance. As humans we cannot comprehend this so we contepsulise this a when the father does something we experience this as what the father has done in this action etc. an example is the father commands the world be created, the son creates and the Holy Spirit gives life, until there is life in creation there is no creation because the fathers command has not been completed so the action of the father son and spirit are one as only when ALL the trinity have completed the economia that the action is complete so the action is one. I hope I made sense. And thank you for your time brother
What do you think about the muslims in the UK? they are a growing religion in a Christian Country, conflict is bound to happen.

What do you think about the muslims in the UK? they are a growing religion in a Christian Country, conflict is bound to happen.
I don’t mind Muslims I have an issue with Islamic rhetoric being followed devoutly. Islam and other religions CANNOT live in peace, Muslims (liberal Muslims) can however but the Islamist aka the true adherents cannot. Islam teaches to subjugate the infidel there’s other things such as it allowing slavery and rape but I won’t bother going into that. Just knwo Islam is anti western and anti non Islamic culture and religion. THIS HOWEVER does not mean Muslims are bad as LIBERAL Muslims do not follow their religion properly and are cucked like Luke warm Christians

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Firstly Christian’s of ALL sects belive there is only ONE GOD, one not 2 not 3 BUT ONE GOD. So it was never seen as polytheism this is another example of Islamic teachings not being accurate with the Gospel and Torah just like many things including isa.

The holy trinity is one WILL, what does this mean? This means the three aspects of god are all god they work through god each and the same, if you as a Muslim belive god is ever knowing and all powerful then would you doubt god cannot do such a thing?

Now I ask you as a Muslim why and how is god able to put a veil up so he doesn’t kill us all with his glory if he is all powerful? This is something Muslims who deny christs divinity have trouble retorting because it falls into a logical fallacy on islams behalf because us Christian’s acknowledge that CHRIST CHOSE to die on the cross for us whereas GOD COULDNT PREVENT HIS GLORY FROM KILLING US SO HE HAD TO VEIL US.

(My use of capitals are not me angry it’s just a way of me emphasising key words without me having to use Bold)

ah the rapture debate my favourite topic to discuss with Muslims is this and the “multiple bible thefore illegitimate” theory. @i_love_roosters @Eternal_ @murdah @VivaCristoRey i tag you all here now to gain the truth in how to combat this question when asked by Muslims and atheists or pagans on this topic. DO NOT HECKLE the gentleman I’m replying to.

ANSWER TO “NO MAN NOR THE SON WILL KNOW THE TIME OR HOUR OF THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT” HOW TO PROVE CHRIST IS GOD
Ok so what Muslims do is take that single sentence but FAIL to use the entirety of the chapter, essentially taking the word out of context. Although He was fully God as well as fully man (John 1:1, 14), Christ voluntarily restricted His use of certain divine attributes when He became flesh. "Although He existed in the form of God, [He] did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped," that is, to be held onto during His humanness (Phil. 2:6). It was not that He lost any divine attributes but that He voluntarily laid aside the use of some of them and would not manifest those attributes except as directed by His Father (John 4:34; 5:30; 6:38).

there were certain self-imposed restrictions in His human knowledge. He told the disciples, "All things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you" (John 15:15). Jesus obediently restricted His knowledge to those things that the Father wanted Him to know during His earthly days of humanity. The Father revealed certain things to the Son as He reveals them to all men—through the Scripture, through the Father's working in and through His life, and through the physical manifestations of God's power and glory (see Rom. 1:19-20). Jesus learned much of His earthly knowledge just as every human being learns, and it is for that reason that He was able to keep "increasing in wisdom" (Luke 2:52). In addition to those ways, some truths were revealed to the Son directly by the Father. But in every case Jesus' human knowledge was limited to what His heavenly Father provided.

Therefore, even on this last day before His arrest, the Son did not know the precise day and hour He would return to earth at His second coming. During Christ's incarnation, the Father aloneexercised unrestricted divine omniscience.

finally
Christ regained full divine knowledge after the resurrection, as implied in His introduction to the Great Commission: "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth" (Matt. 28:18). Just prior to His ascension, He told the disciples, "It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority" (Acts 1:7). He repeats the truth that the disciples would not be told the time of His appearing, but He did not exclude His own knowledge.

IS ISLAM THE MOST ATTACKED RELGION AND IF IT IS, IS IT JUSTIFIED?
I agree that Islam has been attacked ridiculed shamed and ostracised a lot HOWEVER there is nowhere near the same conceited effort to destroy the foundations of Christ like there is for us. No countries are boycotting Muslim nations for being anti LGBT meanwhile African nations are being economically sanctioned and threatened for being against homosexuality, when anybody wants to attack a religion 99% of the time it’s Christianity that catches the strays, when anybody wants to bully a faith for their teachings it’s us, nobody goes into the church and forces your Imam and a whole Islamic sect to give blessings on faggots? Well the Anglican Church did, nobody gets bankrupt for refusing to sell cakes for an homosexual wedding well a family in the UK did and they were fined and had their shop shut down for discrimination but when Muslims have Islamic birding schools here where they teach sharia and laws such as “Jews and Christians who reject Islam are like that of dogs to be hunted down like vile cattle until they either convert or pay Jizya” (this is me paraphrasing but in the Quran it says this).

The war in Palestine is a war between Jews who are fighting against their genocide which the MUSLIMS WANT TO DO TO THEM AND OPPRESS THEM. And the Jews who HAVE BEEN OPPRESSING THE PALESTINIANS FOR NOT BEING JEWISH. Both sides are TWATS I cannot fault the Palestinians nor the JEW but LIBERALS NEED TO RELAISE HAMAS IS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION THAT HAPPILY WISHES FOR THE ANNIHILATION OF THE KUFAIR THEREFORE HAMAS MUST BE CRUSHED AND DRIVEN INTO THE SEA

my prayer habits are becasue I have been like warm for over 6 years now never reading a bible since I was 19, I prayed maybe 5 times a years I’m trying to make up for lost time. In Christianity it also teaches that you can converse with god in private and that there’s no reason why you shouldn’t, I still don’t go to church as I don’t like the ones around my location but im not breaking any scripture in doing so for the Holy Spirit lives within me and through him though I’m a sinner I am
Guided and connected to god.

WHAT IS THE TRINITY IN DEPTH EXPLANATION

The trinity can be explained as that alwyas was god was alwyas father son and Holy Spirit he just WAS. Now the essence can be counted as three, father son and Holy Spirit, the who can be counted as each individually and the scriptures show they are not all the same despite having the same will in that category.

The Trinitarian economy explains this more as all the actions of the three act in one so the Holy Spirit, father and son create in one action for instance. As humans we cannot comprehend this so we contepsulise this a when the father does something we experience this as what the father has done in this action etc. an example is the father commands the world be created, the son creates and the Holy Spirit gives life, until there is life in creation there is no creation because the fathers command has not been completed so the action of the father son and spirit are one as only when ALL the trinity have completed the economia that the action is complete so the action is one. I hope I made sense. And thank you for your time brother
ty!

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur