How often do you pray? And when you do what do you ask for or speak about

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
When I pray multiple times a day just varies I thank the Lord for all he has given me, I rarely ask for anything in return for being in his grace is enough enjoyment for me. Maybe I’m odd but I think it’s disrespectful to ask god for stuff constantly.

I know Muslims tend to recite verses but I’ll never understand the logic in this. When you prey you are supposed to be speaking to your dad but it seems islams interpretation of this is different.

So what do you do @Eternal_ @SecularIslamist @i_love_roosters

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Eternal_ and 4 others
When I pray multiple times a day just varies I thank the Lord for all he has given me, I rarely ask for anything in return for being in his grace is enough enjoyment for me. Maybe I’m odd but I think it’s disrespectful to ask god for stuff constantly.

I know Muslims tend to recite verses but I’ll never understand the logic in this. When you prey you are supposed to be speaking to your dad but it seems islams interpretation of this is different.

Not as much as I should (5x a day). Given current schedules and some days it's just impossible tbh - even if I had the motivation.

Wdym by speaking to your dad JFL?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not as much as I should (5x a day). Given current schedules and some days it's just impossible tbh - even if I had the motivation.

Wdym by speaking to your dad JFL?
God wants to be treated like a father. Do you call your dad “father” or “dad” if the latter then you should understand speaking to god isn’t an job, it’s not a burden it’s you connecting with your REAL father, your real DAD ironically my dad taught me this at a younger age but I didnt get it @ the time

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Mr. President and SecularIslamist
God wants to be treated like a father. Do you call your dad “father” or “dad” if the latter then you should understand speaking to god isn’t an job, it’s not a burden it’s you connecting with your REAL father, your real DAD ironically my dad taught me this at a younger age but I didnt get it @ the time
Of yeah in Christianity. No such language or reference is given to God in Islam. There are entire schools of thoughts dedicated to kicking out anthropomorphic language and characterisations about God.

• +1
I haven't prayed in a while :feelscry:. Thought about resuming my prayers yesterday.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and VivaCristoRey
Im genuinely miserable, I can get girls but it wasnt what i was looking for in this life. I ask him to forgive me, and may his will be done

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
Of yeah in Christianity. No such language or reference is given to God in Islam. There are entire schools of thoughts dedicated to kicking out anthropomorphic language and characterisations about God.
Yeah that’s why I tagged you as I want to know what is it musliks Talk about to god. From My friends it seems like you guys recite scripture to god but I don’t see how this brings you closer to him all I see is you essentially showing memory retention to your uni lecturer under the threat of eternal damnation. CORRECT me if im wrong i genuinely wanna know
I haven't prayed in a while :feelscry:. Thought about resuming my prayers yesterday.
Yeah it’s daunting ngl very terrifying cos you know your a filthy sinner and you don’t feel worthy of forgiveness in his grace at least that’s why I refrain from it at times

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Deep prayer in which I reflect and meditate I don't do so often, a few times a week, and whenever someone close to me is going through something, I ask Him to ease their burden. 'Ritual' prayer I try to do as much as I can. Everytime I go to bed: "O Lord, in thee I trust all things'; everytime I wake up: "O Lord, you are with me"; and everytime I feel I need to (recently to maintain focus) I recite the Jesus Prayer: "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner". I think short formulaic prayers should be the foundation of an effective and sustainable praying schedule, and progressively over time, with practice, longer and more complex prayers can be added. Praying should be our meditation, and the focus required to reach those deep reflective states must be built over time.

• Love it
Christianity is beautiful, maybe one day I will convert fully. What christianity faith do you follow? Protestant?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: xtremfailer and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Deep prayer in which I reflect and meditate I don't do so often, a few times a week, and whenever someone close to me is going through something, I ask Him to ease their burden. 'Ritual' prayer I try to do as much as I can. Everytime I go to bed: "O Lord, in thee I trust all things'; everytime I wake up: "O Lord, you are with me"; and everytime I feel I need to (recently to maintain focus) I recite the Jesus Prayer: "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner". I think short formulaic prayers should be the foundation of an effective and sustainable praying schedule, and progressively over time, with practice, longer and more complex prayers can be added. Praying should be our meditation, and the focus required to reach those deep reflective states must be built over time.
Yes it definitely is. I pity the godlesss for even the heathen Muslim can feel the warmth of god. But the godless they have nothing to look forward to. Nothing to were their burden NO COPES. The few times I asked god for assistance he delivered within a month (not a joke) I have a theory that it’s because I so rarely ever ask of anything and when I do I’m usually in intense stress he delivers.

I ritually pray most of the time, I rarely do deep prayer as it hurts my legs (have a foot issue) so I can only remain in the position for an specific period of time

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xtremfailer and murdah
Christianity is beautiful, maybe one day I will convert fully. What christianity faith do you follow? Protestant?
Oriental Orthodox is my sect (not Eastern Orthodox which is Russians and Greeks). Although I attend Church of England because in truth the sect doesn’t really matter as long as your not Catholic as they have a bit too much idolatry and weirdness like a “pope” etc. also I don’t know Eastern Orthodox churches in my location

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Yeah that’s why I tagged you as I want to know what is it musliks Talk about to god. From My friends it seems like you guys recite scripture to god but I don’t see how this brings you closer to him all I see is you essentially showing memory retention to your uni lecturer under the threat of eternal damnation. CORRECT me if im wrong i genuinely wanna know
Rote memorisation is essential for practice. But simply reciting is not sufficient. You need correct intention and humility. You're not praying coz god wants you to pray you're doing it for yourself. God doesn't need your prayers you need god - this theme is evident ("Verily Allah does not change a people's condition unless they change their inner selves") - so no simply praying for money or praying thinking you're getting into heaven won't do shit.

My uncle who is a serial sinner (to this day). He wants to build a mosque for some reason - probably because of a hadith those who build a mosque are guaranteed heaven JFL. He hasn't been to a mosque in years...

Anyway - did you see my PM on arranged marriage?

• +1
Rote memorisation is essential for practice. But simply reciting is not sufficient. You need correct intention and humility. You're not praying coz god wants you to pray you're doing it for yourself. God doesn't need your prayers you need god - this theme is evident ("Verily Allah does not change a people's condition unless they change their inner selves") - so no simply praying for money or praying thinking you're getting into heaven won't do shit.

My uncle who is a serial sinner (to this day). He wants to build a mosque for some reason - probably because of a hadith those who build a mosque are guaranteed heaven JFL. He hasn't been to a mosque in years...

Anyway - did you see my PM on arranged marriage?
I agree with your first paragraph.

Your second one is one of the issues I have with Islam, that the religion has many clauses that jsut automatically give you a W. Such as converting somebody wipes all your sins and the one that converted you going to heaven I think. Or a woman who had a child die in childbirth going to heaven because of it. Or the toxic side such as killing an infidel means you die as a martyr and go to Jinnah.

But I do agree with your first paragraph very sensible reasoning regarding why Muslims pray

i don't believe in a deity, i genuinely tried to convince myself of christs existence and how being God but i couldn't

Never. I'm atheist

Only correct way is to pray for Lord Gandy and getting into Gandy heaven.:lul:

I pray for health and well being, cuz them selfish prayers dont work and are immoral

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
i don't believe in a deity, i genuinely tried to convince myself of christs existence and how being God but i couldn't
That’s because you didn’t know anything about the religion. Go speak to bishops and priests even preachers have ways of explaining your questions regarding Christianity. Nobody’s forcing you, but it’s in your best intrest to be well informed before you make any decision and I find most atheists are from stands where they only were adherents to the faith out of compliance to their parents without truly understanding the gospel. Let me ask you do you know what the trinity is and how it all intertwines?

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
That’s because you didn’t know anything about the religion. Go speak to bishops and priests even preachers have ways of explaining your questions regarding Christianity. Nobody’s forcing you, but it’s in your best intrest to be well informed before you make any decision and I find most atheists are from stands where they only were adherents to the faith out of compliance to their parents without truly understanding the gospel. Let me ask you do you know what the trinity is and how it all intertwines?
yeah I understand how the holy trinity is supposed to work

yeah I understand how the holy trinity is supposed to work
Do you understand how Jesus is both god and man, when he walked on Terran ground?

Islam means submission to Allah. The relationship a Muslim have with their god is that of a slave and a master.

Islam means submission to Allah. The relationship a Muslim have with their god is that of a slave and a master.
Explains why they love slavery so much actually. More proof as to why Islam is a false religion.

The biggest difference between chirainity an Islam is this imo. We are viewed as gods children we listen to him like a father and we want to do what he does. Muslims are like that of a slave suffering from Stockholm syndrome. But I could be wrong if any Muslim feels I’m incorrect you can come and correct me with what you say and provide evidence regarding that plz

• +1
I agree with your first paragraph.

Your second one is one of the issues I have with Islam, that the religion has many clauses that jsut automatically give you a W. Such as converting somebody wipes all your sins and the one that converted you going to heaven I think.
This happens to those who faithfully convert. Yes even people who killed Muslims in the early days and some of the biggest enemies of early Islam (Abu Sufyan ibn Harb) later became Muslim. There is always the issue of fake converters. That's why I raised the issue of thinking you're going to heaven just coz you're gonna build a mosque. There isn't a

Hence why even in early Islam you had ridda wars (wars of apostasy) of people who just converted to Islam for the W and left.
Or a woman who had a child die in childbirth going to heaven because of it.
Again highly circumstantial.
Or the toxic side such as killing an infidel means you die as a martyr and go to Jinnah.
That's just based.

• +1
Yes we are slaves of Allah so what? God is our master. We don't have a slave morality tho

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
This happens to those who faithfully convert. Yes even people who killed Muslims in the early days and some of the biggest enemies of early Islam (Abu Sufyan ibn Harb) later became Muslim. There is always the issue of fake converters. That's why I raised the issue of thinking you're going to heaven just coz you're gonna build a mosque. There isn't a

Hence why even in early Islam you had ridda wars (wars of apostasy) of people who just converted to Islam for the W and left.

Again highly circumstantial.

That's just based.
Yeah in Christianity we have the same thing, you can’t pray to god for forgiveness when you know the same night your going to commit the same sin purposely…

I respect you for not saying “reverted” I hate that word it sounds so retarded and arrogant. As much as I say islams heathen religion I do have deep respect for it in my own way mostly because I’m a young male I feel connected to the teachings of it. I imagine PBUH preached to those males like myself to fight for him and I can see the appeal

• +1
I pray 5 times a day Alhamdullilah. It's what makes my day connect and be fruitful. I can't conceive a day without the obligatory prayers.
Yes we are slaves of Allah so what. We don't have a slave morality tho
It's something we are proud of. In Islam we believe everyone has a master and he is a slave to him. If you are not a slave to God then you are a slave to multiple Gods, or if you are an atheist you have made your own desires or whatever made you disbelieve your masters, etc

Even the Bible has that same stuff, it's just that so called Christians don't know anything about their religion apart from useless propaganda that makes them behave like sheeps and slaves to the elites, see degeneracy, economical interest, and other filthy matters as something normal.

Romans 6:15
"What then? Shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? By no means! 16 Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness? 17 But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance. 18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness."

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah in Christianity we have the same thing, you can’t pray to god for forgiveness when you know the same night your going to commit the same sin purposely…

I respect you for not saying “reverted” I hate that word it sounds so retarded and arrogant. As much as I say islams heathen religion I do have deep respect for it in my own way mostly because I’m a young male I feel connected to the teachings of it. I imagine PBUH preached to those males like myself to fight for him and I can see the appeal
May Allah guide you. I believe you are a bit more sincere than the majority of so called christians in this trash hole (In reality they are feds but whatever)

• +1
Explains why they love slavery so much actually. More proof as to why Islam is a false religion.

The biggest difference between chirainity an Islam is this imo. We are viewed as gods children we listen to him like a father and we want to do what he does. Muslims are like that of a slave suffering from Stockholm syndrome. But I could be wrong if any Muslim feels I’m incorrect you can come and correct me with what you say and provide evidence regarding that plz
I feel like in terms of the method that Islam and Christianity use to keep the believers in line, they're opposite sides of the same coin.
Christianity pulls on your empathy, through the constant reminding of the suffering of Christ, and how you're an absolute trash, but God sacrificed himself to save you. The main teaching is God is love, turning the other cheeks, love thy neighbor. It's touching.

While Islam tells its believers to pray 5 times a day, cover your awrah, ostracize/kill the Kaffirs, no music, no drawing/sculpting humans.

It's soft vs stern/strict.

There's no flexibility in their faith, whatever Quran says, goes. No exceptions. They'll even kill you for depicting Muhammad jfl.

But it's also why they're growing tbh. Christianity is too soft in the west.

• +1
I pray 5 times a day Alhamdullilah. It's what makes my day connect and be fruitful. I can't conceive a day without the obligatory prayers.

It's something we are proud of. In Islam we believe everyone has a master and he is a slave to him. If you are not a slave to God then you are a slave to multiple Gods, or if you are an atheist you have made your own desires or whatever made you disbelieve your masters, etc

Even the Bible has that same stuff, it's just that so called Christians don't know anything about their religion apart from useless propaganda that makes them behave like sheeps and slaves to the elites, see degeneracy, economical interest, and other filthy matters as something normal.

Romans 6:15
"What then? Shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? By no means! 16 Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness? 17 But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance. 18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness."
I see, so what you’re saying is Muslims interpret the term slave to their god as different to the standard sense. I can understand that for god is all powerful so rise enough just one of those nebulous translations that can get lost if you take it @ face value.

The bible doesn’t use such terms as “slave” and “submit” but there is a clear hierarchical structure to the titles of god such as the use of “father” and “lord” these titles however unlike “slave” show the differnce in how Christian’s and Muslims both communicate with their god, ours is more of an father son relationship whislt islams is more of an king and servant relationship. Christian’s aren’t responsible for the degeneracy in the west it’s the Liberals and Gaytheists who hate my religion and attack us at any turn.

That’s a good quote I don’t want to break it down as it will be long but once again he’s stating that it’s BETTER to be indebted to Rightousness rather than humans. Islam as I have stated is hyper masculine I’ll never see why women convert to it, whislt Christianity is effeminate I can see why women would convert to this and why young men would convert to Islam

Ironically that’s why Christianity is growing in the Islamic world as the right system is too brutal for many so they convert. In 2nd commandment it states you cannot show pictures of Jesus it’s mainly catholics that do this. Oriental orthodox have pics of angels but never god

• +1

Affirmations over prayer, because Gods light is within you, and the solutions are yours to find.

• Love it
I see, so what you’re saying is Muslims interpret the term slave to their god as different to the standard sense. I can understand that for god is all powerful so rise enough just one of those nebulous translations that can get lost if you take it @ face value.
It's really a universal definition. Think about it, if you were being thrown to a random island with no rules, no laws, no nothing, in the most free sense you could ever imagine, you would still be a slave to the environment, the weather, the animals, etc. No bear will respect your right to "freedom" if he finds you while he is hungry.

What Islam says is that everything is ultimately a slave to The Creator, and the one who accepts it has humbled himself more and is a better person than the one who doesn't

The Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him said): "Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “No one who has the weight of a seed of arrogance in his heart will enter Paradise.” A man said, “But a man likes to have nice clothes and nice shoes.” The Prophet said, “Verily, Allah is beautiful and He loves beauty. Arrogance is to disregard the truth and to look down upon people.
The bible doesn’t use such terms as “slave” and “submit” but there is a clear hierarchical structure to the titles of god such as the use of “father” and “lord” these titles however unlike “slave” show the differnce in how Christian’s and Muslims both communicate with their god, ours is more of an father son relationship whislt islams is more of an king and servant relationship.
It does mention those words bro, several times indeed especially in the most reliable versions like King James. Maybe it depends on which version of the Bible do you read.
Christian’s aren’t responsible for the degeneracy in the west it’s the Liberals and Gaytheists who hate my religion and attack us at any turn.
I personally believe the west was never that christian to begin with and was very much always influenced by greece-roman culture (I believe that the west during their prime christianity peak during the middle ages were like more or less the majority of Arab countries nowadays. They practiced Christianity partially.) However it's clear the fatidic turning point was the French Revolution.

I don't deny the West and the world needed at that time to rebel against such rulers like King Louis (Who really didn't give a damn about religion) but the secularists hijacked those movements in Europe in that particular revolution and the next 200 years.

It's a power battle between religious and secularists that in the case of Europe the latter won, we'll see in MENA.

The Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said according to a narration: "You would tread the same path as was trodden by those before you inch by inch and step by step so much so that if they had entered into the hole of the lizard, you would follow them in this also. We said: Allah's Messenger, do you mean Jews and Christians (by your words)" those before you"? He said: Who else (than those two religious groups)?"
That’s a good quote I don’t want to break it down as it will be long but once again he’s stating that it’s BETTER to be indebted to Rightousness rather than humans. Islam as I have stated is hyper masculine I’ll never see why women convert to it, whislt Christianity is effeminate I can see why women would convert to this and why young men would convert to Islam
Majority of converts to Islam are women. We believe Islam gives both men and women the role to which they were born to, and tests them also with trials and tribulations. In Islam a women if she doesn't want she doesn't have to bring a single penny to the table or spend a single dirham in her needa if she is married, the man has to take care of her completely. It's like when they speak about women having half inheritance than men. In Islamic context it is understood because the woman doesn't have to spend it while the man has to take care of the family. Is one example of many. If you brought family Islamic laws and current secular family laws to any random tribe in the world they would feel much more identified and find more reasonable the Islamic roles of men and women than the secular ones.

This current stage of feminism will end sooner rather than later. Even in the west just 50 years ago if you said a man was less or the same as a woman people would think you were crazy. It simply isn't natural, just another desperate experiment by the elites which hopefully and with The Power and Might of Allah they won't be able to sustain.

''I’ll never understand the logic in this. When you prey you are supposed to...''

Bro talks about logic, while talking to imaginary friends to thank them for things he didn't get from them, or wants to get from them, even though these imaginary friends never interacted with him, and never offered him anything.

You're just a random animal that happens to just now and here to be at the top of the food chain, that was born from little parts of other animals' poop used as fertilizer, that vegetables used so they could grow, vegetables that your mother ate so you could grow in her belly, all because the biotope allowed all these things. Without him, you'd have long since frozen, sunburned, or drowned in water (just as humanity did not exist a few million years ago, and just as it will not exist in a few thousand years, probably sooner or later).

It's really a universal definition. Think about it, if you were being thrown to a random island with no rules, no laws, no nothing, in the most free sense you could ever imagine, you would still be a slave to the environment, the weather, the animals, etc. No bear will respect your right to "freedom" if he finds you while he is hungry.

What Islam says is that everything is ultimately a slave to The Creator, and the one who accepts it has humbled himself more and is a better person than the one who doesn't

The Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him said): "Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “No one who has the weight of a seed of arrogance in his heart will enter Paradise.” A man said, “But a man likes to have nice clothes and nice shoes.” The Prophet said, “Verily, Allah is beautiful and He loves beauty. Arrogance is to disregard the truth and to look down upon people.

It does mention those words bro, several times indeed especially in the most reliable versions like King James. Maybe it depends on which version of the Bible do you read.

I personally believe the west was never that christian to begin with and was very much always influenced by greece-roman culture (I believe that the west during their prime christianity peak during the middle ages were like more or less the majority of Arab countries nowadays. They practiced Christianity partially.) However it's clear the fatidic turning point was the French Revolution.

I don't deny the West and the world needed at that time to rebel against such rulers like King Louis (Who really didn't give a damn about religion) but the secularists hijacked those movements in Europe in that particular revolution and the next 200 years.

It's a power battle between religious and secularists that in the case of Europe the latter won, we'll see in MENA.

The Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said according to a narration: "You would tread the same path as was trodden by those before you inch by inch and step by step so much so that if they had entered into the hole of the lizard, you would follow them in this also. We said: Allah's Messenger, do you mean Jews and Christians (by your words)" those before you"? He said: Who else (than those two religious groups)?"

Majority of converts to Islam are women. We believe Islam gives both men and women the role to which they were born to, and tests them also with trials and tribulations. In Islam a women if she doesn't want she doesn't have to bring a single penny to the table or spend a single dirham in her needa if she is married, the man has to take care of her completely. It's like when they speak about women having half inheritance than men. In Islamic context it is understood because the woman doesn't have to spend it while the man has to take care of the family. Is one example of many. If you brought family Islamic laws and current secular family laws to any random tribe in the world they would feel much more identified and find more reasonable the Islamic roles of men and women than the secular ones.

This current stage of feminism will end sooner rather than later. Even in the west just 50 years ago if you said a man was less or the same as a woman people would think you were crazy. It simply isn't natural, just another desperate experiment by the elites which hopefully and with The Power and Might of Allah they won't be able to sustain.
The romans were Christian’s for 200 years before they fell you do Realise that right so taking from them the ROMAN Catholic Church can be thanks to them. The Greeks were one of the biggest defenders of the religion from Islam and pagan invaders and heretical teachings that Catholicism added in to appease the tribal Europeans. If western civilisation isn’t as Christian as it makes out to be it’s not due to the classical civilisations but due to the European pagans which needed to be convinced to join. This is why I am Oriental orthodox as they never had to convince pagans and heathens to join they have kept theirs pure throughout

The French Revolutionist idieology (proto illuminati worldview) was made to supplant Christianity and religion as a whole. All bibles have the same message just that the words may be spelt differently but it’s the same thing. The king James is the most read in the west so I’ll go with that translation “ Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.“ whereas the new living translation uses the word “slaves”

Thus shows thag god doesn’t view it as a master slave relationship but one of a father and son relationship. Anna child you do what your parents ask because they are the authority and they know from right and wrong you are NOT a slave are you? Same applies here. My response was better but this website crashed and I had to rewrite everything again JFL.

Feminism is what I call an “aberration” in the nature of man, its typical Cumskin attempt to subvert gods will on earth to go against nature by giving women power, notice the rise in single motherhood that’s because Cumskins and Jews thought it would be a good idea to allow women to choose their husbands (they don’t even marry anymore lmfao) when MEN AND FATHERS chose, wedlock
Was not a common thing. ISLAM is not good to women and if I were a woman I’d vehemently oppose Islam with every fibre of my being, they having been said i agree with islams take on women most of the time women are evil and need to be kept on a leash, the hijab and niqqab are there for a reason we have seen how women lust for attention thanks to social media their vanity and pride knows no bounds. Cover the filth up head to toe and they will be docile again.

The main gripe we have with Islam is that Muslims don’t accept jesus as god despite Isiah in the Torah (Old Testament) stating the coming of Christ and how god will come in the flesh, how the first verse of John is “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” And in John 1 VS 14 it states “The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.”

Jesus is a perfect nature of one divine being and human perfectly living unmixed in mortal form. God being all powerful is something Muslims seem to ignore, his can place restrictions on himself if he wants which he did here as he had a misson to live as his creations did even your prophet states
"If (Allah) Most Gracious had a son, I would be the first to worship."-Chapter (43) sūrat l-zukh'ruf (The Gold Adornment)

And it is proven time and time again Jesus is the Son within the holy trinity aka the Godhead. And if you dispute this why is it the prophet states during judgement day Christ will be down the judge when it’s stated many times that the power to judge man is the power of god ALONE which means Mohammed is handing divine titles over to Christ to carry out gods sentencing proving he either saw Christ as god or he was blaspheming

IMG 8380

Also Isa isn’t Jesus FYI, I have no idea who Isa is but he isn’t Jesus, they don’t share the same mum nor gentic lineage nor have the same life

But alas it is what it is, I’m not here to try force Muslims to do anything they are against. The fact is that my people are the most prosecuted faith on this planet we are attacked on every side (including by Muslims) and we are expected to not defend our self like weak mice, Christ himself tells his companons to sell their cloak and buy a sword when the romans came to sieze him,
Jesus also created a whip to run idolaters out of the church. So we are allowed to fight for self defence and righteousness something unforunetlet many Christian’s don’t realise

Last edited:
  • +1
@Eternal_ @Clavicular @i_love_roosters @murdah you may like the verses I used here in the comment above to prove Jesus’s divinity and why even in islam
there’s contradictory statements to support Jesus being god in their own faith.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Eternal_
@Eternal_ @Clavicular @i_love_roosters @murdah you may like the verses I used here in the comment above to prove Jesus’s divinity and why even in islam
there’s contradictory statements to support Jesus being god in their own faith.
THAT WAS AMAZING :love:

• +1

@MaghrebGator @Fiqh

🪐🪐🪐🪐🏃🏼🏃🏼🏃🏼🏃🏼🏃🏼

Nigga you ain't gonna make them Christian with this shit
Just lol if you think I care about converting Muslims. I care about defiling their filthy cult. Those niggas can do whatever they want.

I will never waste my time writing dissertations to debate like scholars when their retarded Arab death cult is a deeply unserious faith that deserves nothing less than constant mockery and ridiculing

Let’s be civilised to our brother @MaghrebGator for he has been nothing but civilised to us. resevre your vitriol and venom for those who seek to oppress us. Our teachings from Christ tells us not to go around causing confrontation he has been nothing but a gentleman this whole conversation and as a west African descended person I do view maghrebis as African brothers even if they are not black so please refrain from disorderly conduct unless provoked

TLDR: let the one without sin cast the first stone

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Just lol if you think I care about converting Muslims. I care about defiling their filthy cult. Those niggas can do whatever they want.

I will never waste my time writing dissertations to debate like scholars when their retarded Arab death cult is a deeply unserious faith that deserves nothing less than constant mockery and ridiculing
Someone converted from tiktok :feelshmm:

• Woah
Let’s be civilised to our brother @MaghrebGator for he has been nothing but civilised to us. resevre your vitriol and venom for those who seek to oppress us. Our teachings from Christ tells us not to go around causing confrontation he has been nothing but a gentleman this whole conversation and as a west African descended person I do view maghrebis as African brothers even if they are not black so please refrain from disorderly conduct unless provoked

He's a government agent jfl

• Woah

Mann this the trap house!! Fuck this scholarly academic language. Fuck Islam and fuck these little Sunni terrorist cuck animals. Fuck pedophile Muhammad too. I’m glad he died like a struggling little roach.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Mann this the trap house!! Fuck this scholarly academic language. Fuck Islam and fuck these little Sunni terrorist cuck animals. Fuck pedophile Muhammad too. I’m glad he died like a struggling little roach.

View attachment 2878226
Remeber. Hate the sin not the sinner, I don’t say this as a weak faggot Christian with no spine, infact I describe myself as the visage of the crusader, AND YET an crusader is a man of god that fights against the unrighteous.

Do not atttack this man anymore, he’s his faith is wrong but he has shown nothing but composure rare for his kind so we shall return it in kind the same way Richard and Sa’aladin shows love towards one another.

The romans were Christian’s for 200 years before they fell you do Realise that right so taking from them the ROMAN Catholic Church can be thanks to them. The Greeks were one of the biggest defenders of the religion from Islam and pagan invaders and heretical teachings that Catholicism added in to appease the tribal Europeans. If western civilisation isn’t as Christian as it makes out to be it’s not due to the classical civilisations but due to the European pagans which needed to be convinced to join. This is why I am Oriental orthodox as they never had to convince pagans and heathens to join they have kept theirs pure throughout

The French Revolutionist idieology (proto illuminati worldview) was made to supplant Christianity and religion as a whole. All bibles have the same message just that the words may be spelt differently but it’s the same thing. The king James is the most read in the west so I’ll go with that translation “ Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.“ whereas the new living translation uses the word “slaves”
Abd which is the word that is used for Slave also means Servant in Arabic. It's basicallu the same meaning.

There is even a hadith of the Prophet that said Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do not refer to anyone as ‘my slave,’ for all of you are the slaves of Allah. Rather, you should refer to him as ‘my young man.’ The servant should not refer to anyone as ‘my lord,’ but rather he should refer to him as ‘my master.’”
Thus shows thag god doesn’t view it as a master slave relationship but one of a father and son relationship. Anna child you do what your parents ask because they are the authority and they know from right and wrong you are NOT a slave are you? Same applies here. My response was better but this website crashed and I had to rewrite everything again JFL.
This is a very long subject and maybe one day we'll discuss it. To resume very quickly we don't discard at all in Islam that in the past God allowed the israelites to use the word father to call God, and that Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon Him) himself used it. However, Allah made it prohibited after the last revelation because they used it to impose trinity like polytheism.
Feminism is what I call an “aberration” in the nature of man, its typical Cumskin attempt to subvert gods will on earth to go against nature by giving women power, notice the rise in single motherhood that’s because Cumskins and Jews thought it would be a good idea to allow women to choose their husbands (they don’t even marry anymore lmfao) when MEN AND FATHERS chose, wedlock
Was not a common thing. ISLAM is not good to women and if I were a woman I’d vehemently oppose Islam with every fibre of my being, they having been said i agree with islams take on women most of the time women are evil and need to be kept on a leash, the hijab and niqqab are there for a reason we have seen how women lust for attention thanks to social media their vanity and pride knows no bounds. Cover the filth up head to toe and they will be docile again.

The main gripe we have with Islam is that Muslims don’t accept jesus as god despite Isiah in the Torah (Old Testament) stating the coming of Christ and how god will come in the flesh, how the first verse of John is “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” And in John 1 VS 14 it states “The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.”
This we have argued many times here during the years, even with my old account. Maybe in the future we'll do it again.
Jesus is a perfect nature of one divine being and human perfectly living unmixed in mortal form. God being all powerful is something Muslims seem to ignore, his can place restrictions on himself if he wants which he did here as he had a misson to live as his creations did even your prophet states
We will never agree on this because of the logical impositions on God having a son who is also God himself. The main problem with the trinity from a christian perspective is that every single description and version of it you can ever bring will either contradict straight and clear biblical verses or contradict attributes impossible to remove from God
"If (Allah) Most Gracious had a son, I would be the first to worship."-Chapter (43) sūrat l-zukh'ruf (The Gold Adornment)
Nothing wrong with the verse. It continues (Interpretation of the meaning): Glorified is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, the Lord of the Throne, far above what they claim.

Few verses later it says (Interpretation of the meaning): And Blessed is the One to Whom belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and everything in between! With Him ˹alone˺ is the knowledge of the Hour. And to Him you will ˹all˺ be returned.

This coincides with one of the bible verses that contradict the notion of Jesus being God at all times. You claimed above that Islam doesn't concieve God being All Powerful, however i say that contrary to it Islam defends God being All Powerful and it is Christianity that doesn't conceive God being All Powerful if it is any non unitarian version that accepts the trinity, as confirmed by this verse and later corroborated by Islam.

The Bible says in Matthew 24:36, coinciding with the Qur'an: “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
And it is proven time and time again Jesus is the Son within the holy trinity aka the Godhead. And if you dispute this why is it the prophet states during judgement day Christ will be down the judge when it’s stated many times that the power to judge man is the power of god ALONE which means Mohammed is handing divine titles over to Christ to carry out gods sentencing proving he either saw Christ as god or he was blaspheming

View attachment 2878177
You are completely miscontruing the verse. The Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) says that Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon him) will return and be the supreme judge in this earth who will apply Islamic Law after having defeated the Dajjal (Anti Christ). He doesn't say that he will judge us in the afterlife, something which only belongs to Allah.

Islam obviously like any other system of law and culture has judges in earth. The Prophet Muhammad himself was appointed as a judge and sometimes asked by even the jews of his time to judge cases among their community because he was known to be a sincere. The figure of the Qadi (Judge) is very present in Islam
Also Isa isn’t Jesus FYI, I have no idea who Isa is but he isn’t Jesus, they don’t share the same mum nor gentic lineage nor have the same life

The link doesn't work
But alas it is what it is, I’m not here to try force Muslims to do anything they are against. The fact is that my people are the most prosecuted faith on this planet we are attacked on every side (including by Muslims) and we are expected to not defend our self like weak mice, Christ himself tells his companons to sell their cloak and buy a sword when the romans came to sieze him,
I don't agree. The most attacked faith by far is Islam. The deaths of muslim have been so normalized that every time something happens to a non muslim it is made mainstream and goes around the globe (As that attack on that orthodox priest). Laws are passed and changed because of that stuff, people get a bad image of us even though 99% of us reject terrorism, etc.

However everyday 100-200 people die in Gaza with weapons made in the west and ex christian countries, with western logistics and intelligence, supporting with billions Israel, etc, and nobody does anything to stop it. Mass executions and mass graves are found almost on a weekly basis and all we get are some condemnatory statements here and there. There are even studies that confirm so called islamic terrorism (Which is not islamic and we muslims reject it) get several times more coverage than any other kind of acts of similar violence by non muslims.

The campaign against Islam has been the most harsh and most financed in human history, even surpassing the funds dedicated to nazism.

Yet, Islam will always stand as Allah said (Interpretation of the meaning): "They plan and Allah plans, and Allah is the Best of Planners"

It was reported that The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “This matter will certainly reach every place touched by the night and day. Allah will not leave a house or residence but that Allah will cause this religion to enter it, by which the honorable will be honored, and the disgraceful will be disgraced. Allah will honor the honorable with Islam, and he will disgrace the disgraceful with unbelief.”

The history of Islam has always been the underdog as they say in english, and it will always prevail independently of the strenght of the enemy because Islam is promised victory. When the muslim arabs were a few hundred outnumbered and facing extinction sourrounded in Madina the Prophet predicted the conquests of entire nations and empires that would be seen as unthinkable if not crazy, yet withing a few decades they happened and muslims defeated the two greatest empires of it's epoch at the same time
Jesus also created a whip to run idolaters out of the church. So we are allowed to fight for self defence and righteousness something unforunetlet many Christian’s don’t realise
I agree, they sterilized christianity independently of what i think about it.

However i believe they succedeed with it because of the weak foundations and faith of it their believers and all the system had. Qur'an was memorized and understood by the muslims from day one, which means that if anyone comes to me and tells me or any random person "Your mother shouldn't cover herself" i know and the most ignorant villager knows he is lying because i have the knowledge of my book. However the Bible was not even remotely made public for everyone until very recently in history, and usually only a few elite who knew how to write and read knew about it properly.

This addresses the first point you made by the way. Repeating verses of the Qur'an while praying 5 times a day reminds us (We call it Dhikr) of what we are, who we belong to, what are the rulings of our religion, etc. Going once a week to church on Sundays does not achieve that.

Even you mentioned that prayer should be a private conversation between you and God. We do that and we call it Dua'a (Asking to God), we do it while we are bowing, or after finishing prayer, and we can also do it whenever we want and are encouraged to do so. What i mean is that even those christian like prayers we perform them more than christians themselves, and this has a positive effect on mantaining always our way of life present.

Anyways i don't expect you to read all this but it's cool that you are more respectful than the other people. Salam.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Autismcel
Abd which is the word that is used for Slave also means Servant in Arabic. It's basicallu the same meaning.

There is even a hadith of the Prophet that said Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do not refer to anyone as ‘my slave,’ for all of you are the slaves of Allah. Rather, you should refer to him as ‘my young man.’ The servant should not refer to anyone as ‘my lord,’ but rather he should refer to him as ‘my master.’”

This is a very long subject and maybe one day we'll discuss it. To resume very quickly we don't discard at all in Islam that in the past God allowed the israelites to use the word father to call God, and that Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon Him) himself used it. However, Allah made it prohibited after the last revelation because they used it to impose trinity like polytheism.

This we have argued many times here during the years, even with my old account. Maybe in the future we'll do it again.

We will never agree on this because of the logical impositions on God having a son who is also God himself. The main problem with the trinity from a christian perspective is that every single description and version of it you can ever bring will either contradict straight and clear biblical verses or contradict attributes impossible to remove from God

Nothing wrong with the verse. It continues (Interpretation of the meaning): Glorified is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, the Lord of the Throne, far above what they claim.

Few verses later it says (Interpretation of the meaning): And Blessed is the One to Whom belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and everything in between! With Him ˹alone˺ is the knowledge of the Hour. And to Him you will ˹all˺ be returned.

This coincides with one of the bible verses that contradict the notion of Jesus being God at all times. You claimed above that Islam doesn't concieve God being All Powerful, however i say that contrary to it Islam defends God being All Powerful and it is Christianity that doesn't conceive God being All Powerful if it is any non unitarian version that accepts the trinity, as confirmed by this verse and later corroborated by Islam.

The Bible says in Matthew 24:36, coinciding with the Qur'an: “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

You are completely miscontruing the verse. The Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) says that Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon him) will return and be the supreme judge in this earth who will apply Islamic Law after having defeated the Dajjal (Anti Christ). He doesn't say that he will judge us in the afterlife, something which only belongs to Allah.

Islam obviously like any other system of law and culture has judges in earth. The Prophet Muhammad himself was appointed as a judge and sometimes asked by even the jews of his time to judge cases among their community because he was known to be a sincere. The figure of the Qadi (Judge) is very present in Islam

The link doesn't work

I don't agree. The most attacked faith by far is Islam. The deaths of muslim have been so normalized that every time something happens to a non muslim it is made mainstream and goes around the globe (As that attack on that orthodox priest). Laws are passed and changed because of that stuff, people get a bad image of us even though 99% of us reject terrorism, etc.

However everyday 100-200 people die in Gaza with weapons made in the west and ex christian countries, with western logistics and intelligence, supporting with billions Israel, etc, and nobody does anything to stop it. Mass executions and mass graves are found almost on a weekly basis and all we get are some condemnatory statements here and there. There are even studies that confirm so called islamic terrorism (Which is not islamic and we muslims reject it) get several times more coverage than any other kind of acts of similar violence by non muslims.

The campaign against Islam has been the most harsh and most financed in human history, even surpassing the funds dedicated to nazism.

Yet, Islam will always stand as Allah said (Interpretation of the meaning): "They plan and Allah plans, and Allah is the Best of Planners"

It was reported that The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “This matter will certainly reach every place touched by the night and day. Allah will not leave a house or residence but that Allah will cause this religion to enter it, by which the honorable will be honored, and the disgraceful will be disgraced. Allah will honor the honorable with Islam, and he will disgrace the disgraceful with unbelief.”

The history of Islam has always been the underdog as they say in english, and it will always prevail independently of the strenght of the enemy because Islam is promised victory. When the muslim arabs were a few hundred outnumbered and facing extinction sourrounded in Madina the Prophet predicted the conquests of entire nations and empires that would be seen as unthinkable if not crazy, yet withing a few decades they happened and muslims defeated the two greatest empires of it's epoch at the same time

However i believe they succedeed with it because of the weak foundations and faith of it their believers and all the system had. Qur'an was memorized and understood by the muslims from day one, which means that if anyone comes to me and tells me or any random person "Your mother shouldn't cover herself" i know and the most ignorant villager knows he is lying because i have the knowledge of my book. However the Bible was not even remotely made public for everyone until very recently in history, and usually only a few elite who knew how to write and read knew about it properly.

This addresses the first point you made by the way. Repeating verses of the Qur'an while praying 5 times a day reminds us (We call it Dhikr) of what we are, who we belong to, what are the rulings of our religion, etc. Going once a week to church on Sundays does not achieve that.

Even you mentioned that prayer should be a private conversation between you and God. We do that and we call it Dua'a (Asking to God), we do it while we are bowing, or after finishing prayer, and we can also do it whenever we want and are encouraged to do so. What i mean is that even those christian like prayers we perform them more than christians themselves, and this has a positive effect on mantaining always our way of life present.

Anyways i don't expect you to read all this but it's cool that you are more respectful than the other people. Salam.
HOLY FUCK :feelskek:

Mirin akhi, ma sha allah

The link doesn't work

Firstly Christian’s of ALL sects belive there is only ONE GOD, one not 2 not 3 BUT ONE GOD. So it was never seen as polytheism this is another example of Islamic teachings not being accurate with the Gospel and Torah just like many things including isa.

The holy trinity is one WILL, what does this mean? This means the three aspects of god are all god they work through god each and the same, if you as a Muslim belive god is ever knowing and all powerful then would you doubt god cannot do such a thing?

Now I ask you as a Muslim why and how is god able to put a veil up so he doesn’t kill us all with his glory if he is all powerful? This is something Muslims who deny christs divinity have trouble retorting because it falls into a logical fallacy on islams behalf because us Christian’s acknowledge that CHRIST CHOSE to die on the cross for us whereas GOD COULDNT PREVENT HIS GLORY FROM KILLING US SO HE HAD TO VEIL US.

(My use of capitals are not me angry it’s just a way of me emphasising key words without me having to use Bold)

ah the rapture debate my favourite topic to discuss with Muslims is this and the “multiple bible thefore illegitimate” theory. @i_love_roosters @Eternal_ @murdah
@VivaCristoRey i tag you all here now to gain the truth in how to combat this question when asked by Muslims and atheists or pagans on this topic. DO NOT HECKLE the gentleman I’m replying to.

ANSWER TO “NO MAN NOR THE SON WILL KNOW THE TIME OR HOUR OF THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT” HOW TO PROVE CHRIST IS GOD
Ok so what Muslims do is take that single sentence but FAIL to use the entirety of the chapter, essentially taking the word out of context. Although He was fully God as well as fully man (John 1:1, 14), Christ voluntarily restricted His use of certain divine attributes when He became flesh. "Although He existed in the form of God, [He] did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped," that is, to be held onto during His humanness (Phil. 2:6). It was not that He lost any divine attributes but that He voluntarily laid aside the use of some of them and would not manifest those attributes except as directed by His Father (John 4:34; 5:30; 6:38).

there were certain self-imposed restrictions in His human knowledge. He told the disciples, "All things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you" (John 15:15). Jesus obediently restricted His knowledge to those things that the Father wanted Him to know during His earthly days of humanity. The Father revealed certain things to the Son as He reveals them to all men—through the Scripture, through the Father's working in and through His life, and through the physical manifestations of God's power and glory (see Rom. 1:19-20). Jesus learned much of His earthly knowledge just as every human being learns, and it is for that reason that He was able to keep "increasing in wisdom" (Luke 2:52). In addition to those ways, some truths were revealed to the Son directly by the Father. But in every case Jesus' human knowledge was limited to what His heavenly Father provided.

Therefore, even on this last day before His arrest, the Son did not know the precise day and hour He would return to earth at His second coming. During Christ's incarnation, the Father aloneexercised unrestricted divine omniscience.

finally
Christ regained full divine knowledge after the resurrection, as implied in His introduction to the Great Commission: "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth" (Matt. 28:18). Just prior to His ascension, He told the disciples, "It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority" (Acts 1:7). He repeats the truth that the disciples would not be told the time of His appearing, but He did not exclude His own knowledge.

IS ISLAM THE MOST ATTACKED RELGION AND IF IT IS, IS IT JUSTIFIED?
I agree that Islam has been attacked ridiculed shamed and ostracised a lot HOWEVER there is nowhere near the same conceited effort to destroy the foundations of Christ like there is for us. No countries are boycotting Muslim nations for being anti LGBT meanwhile African nations are being economically sanctioned and threatened for being against homosexuality, when anybody wants to attack a religion 99% of the time it’s Christianity that catches the strays, when anybody wants to bully a faith for their teachings it’s us, nobody goes into the church and forces your Imam and a whole Islamic sect to give blessings on faggots? Well the Anglican Church did, nobody gets bankrupt for refusing to sell cakes for an homosexual wedding well a family in the UK did and they were fined and had their shop shut down for discrimination but when Muslims have Islamic birding schools here where they teach sharia and laws such as “Jews and Christians who reject Islam are like that of dogs to be hunted down like vile cattle until they either convert or pay Jizya” (this is me paraphrasing but in the Quran it says this).

The war in Palestine is a war between Jews who are fighting against their genocide which the MUSLIMS WANT TO DO TO THEM AND OPPRESS THEM. And the Jews who HAVE BEEN OPPRESSING THE PALESTINIANS FOR NOT BEING JEWISH. Both sides are TWATS I cannot fault the Palestinians nor the JEW but LIBERALS NEED TO RELAISE HAMAS IS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION THAT HAPPILY WISHES FOR THE ANNIHILATION OF THE KUFAIR THEREFORE HAMAS MUST BE CRUSHED AND DRIVEN INTO THE SEA

my prayer habits are becasue I have been like warm for over 6 years now never reading a bible since I was 19, I prayed maybe 5 times a years I’m trying to make up for lost time. In Christianity it also teaches that you can converse with god in private and that there’s no reason why you shouldn’t, I still don’t go to church as I don’t like the ones around my location but im not breaking any scripture in doing so for the Holy Spirit lives within me and through him though I’m a sinner I am
Guided and connected to god.

WHAT IS THE TRINITY IN DEPTH EXPLANATION

The trinity can be explained as that alwyas was god was alwyas father son and Holy Spirit he just WAS. Now the essence can be counted as three, father son and Holy Spirit, the who can be counted as each individually and the scriptures show they are not all the same despite having the same will in that category.

The Trinitarian economy explains this more as all the actions of the three act in one so the Holy Spirit, father and son create in one action for instance. As humans we cannot comprehend this so we contepsulise this a when the father does something we experience this as what the father has done in this action etc. an example is the father commands the world be created, the son creates and the Holy Spirit gives life, until there is life in creation there is no creation because the fathers command has not been completed so the action of the father son and spirit are one as only when ALL the trinity have completed the economia that the action is complete so the action is one. I hope I made sense. And thank you for your time brother

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, murdah and i_love_roosters