Serious

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
7000 -7700indian ruppes

Its too expensive though
Yeah. For now you don't need it. Save up till you become 30 then blast 2-4IU a day. Should be very affordable.Thats my plan at least. along with another chemical.

• +1
Yeah. For now you don't need it. Save up till you become 30 then blast 2-4IU a day. Should be very affordable.Thats my plan at least. along with another chemical.
another chemical ???

another chemical ???
Yeah. Already put a huge order so I can try it before anyone. Basically, it will be what gives us an edge against the normfags in skin.
r/skincareaddiciton already mogs us jfl. Tryna change the status quo.

• +1
ldar I already fucking told u its over but ur ego wouldn't hear it

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Ogremaxxxxxxxxing brooooooooooo slaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy some curry foids brahhhhhhhhhhh

Ogremaxxxxxxxxing brooooooooooo slaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy some curry foids brahhhhhhhhhhh
i look intimidating In pics but i am not ogree....

do u want an honest opinion or cope?

Honest only...

start surgery maxing
fix your jaw asymmetry, your eyes tilted down down it's unattractive af... there is a surgery for that..

just go ER

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
fix your negative canthal tilt then.

also thugmaxxx.
i have a slight very slight nct in myleft eye which simetimes appear neutral ...i wont risk surgery of my eye area its too complex

i have a slight very slight nct in myleft eye which simetimes appear neutral ...i wont risk surgery of my eye area its too complex

that's fucking bullshit, i had 2 canthopexies and i'm still here to prove it. it's like people saying oh dont do a lefort 1 you will become blind. guess what i also did it and i'm still here. you just need to have the balls to do it. do you want to look better or not?

if you dont believe me check my post rate me 43, my nct was way worse than yours, i looked like fucking droopy the dog ffs.

You look like dexter

B
that's fucking bullshit, i had 2 canthopexies and i'm still here to prove it. it's like people saying oh dont do a lefort 1 you will become blind. guess what i also did it and i'm still here. you just need to have the balls to do it. do you want to look better or not?

if you dont believe me check my post rate me 43, my nct was way worse than yours, i looked like fucking droopy the dog ffs.
But i dont have nct as u r saying my eyes are almost neutral..
You look like dexter
this
How are these pics .???..they are taken by someone else from different mobile camera phone .......
.and the pics which i had posted on my thread previously are taken from other phone on timer setting

Attachments

• IMG_20190403_193136.JPG
    IMG_20190403_193136.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20190403_193116.JPG
    IMG_20190403_193116.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20190403_193156.JPG
    IMG_20190403_193156.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited: