Seriously considering following my oneitis to college

MongolTurk

MongolTurk

6’1cel
She is going to a somewhat obscure university. Not small but definitely one that isn't among the typical student's lists; therefore, if I were to follow her there, it would be incredibly obvious that I'm tracking her down and she would be creeped out and it would be over. But, I can't stand the thought of never seeing her again after our graduation in 4 months.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't, wtf do I do>

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogger10, PrinceLuenLeoncur, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 9 others
Don't do it, it would be extremely retarded. You won't even remember her in a few years anyway, prioritize yourself and your goals. And ask yourself, would she follow you?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, PrinceLuenLeoncur, g0op and 5 others
Don't do it, it would be extremely retarded. You won't even remember her in a few years anyway, prioritize yourself and your goals. And ask yourself, would she follow you?
She wouldn't, and I understand this is cucked and retarded, but I don't think I'll ever forget about her. It's already been like this for over a year and it just gets worse and worse.

Even during summer vacation, I didn't see her for almost three months and my feelings still intensified. I can only imagine how much worse it'll be after high school. She'll be getting plowed out by frat chads and whatnot and I'll just be rotting in a dorm room coding like a fucking nerd

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Zonar, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 1 other person
Only worth it if you rape or want to talk if not then dont

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
Follow her everywhere, chloroform her and show her what a sexy high value man you are.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, MongolTurk and ZaC
Holy shit man inject T

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, shabby890, X D and 2 others
i check up grduations to see if she graduated yet, she still hasnt

She is going to a somewhat obscure university. Not small but definitely one that isn't among the typical student's lists; therefore, if I were to follow her there, it would be incredibly obvious that I'm tracking her down and she would be creeped out and it would be over. But, I can't stand the thought of never seeing her again after our graduation in 4 months.

added to my ignore list

But, I can't stand the thought of never seeing her again after our graduation in 4 months.

just ask her out and watch her reject you so you can get over her more quickly

It's extremely over for you lil bro

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah and GabachoCopium
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, AlexanderTheGreat11 and boxface34
Don't do that, man. Wtf?

• +1
first step to being Floyded if you're ethnic in a white country

Follow her around like the night stalker
then creep into her windows at night

• +1

Ur gonna follow her just to watch frat prettyboy plow her in their frathouse closet?

back in the day i tried to stalk this stacylite from highschool but she was on a moped and i was on a regular bike so i was panting like a true subhuman on my bike trying to keep up jfl

• JFL
back in the day i tried to stalk this stacylite from highschool but she was on a moped and i was on a regular bike so i was panting like a true subhuman on my bike trying to keep up jfl
bad decisions make good stories

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
Are you crestfallen alt?

• JFL
Anyway strap in and get ready.

I remember the exact time I saw the oneitis who was rent free in my head for nearly 2 years. Monday 13th May 9:32am at the southern exit of my college.

When you see those photos of her fucking chad and descending as she gets older, the pain will be easier to bear

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and MongolTurk

I remember the exact time I saw the oneitis who was rent free in my head for nearly 2 years. Monday 13th May 9:32am at the southern exit of my college.

When you see those photos of her fucking chad and descending as she gets older, the pain will be easier to bear
you've told me several times about your experiences with your oneitis by now. I would like to thank you, it truly brings me solace to know that others have experienced this ridiculous shit.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
F R O G E T A B O U T H E R

• Hmm...

I remember the last time I saw a foid I fancied. I’m lucky I haven’t fancied a girl since I was 12 but I saw her when I was 16 walking from school and it shocked me how I FELT NOTHING. Now I wasn’t a racist kid or anything hell I didn’t even know much about race like I do now but I always wondered how I could fancy a foid who looked so different to me. She was a cumskin and I just couldn’t get over how it made no sense in my mind as before then I only liked black foids.

This is partially why I can understand why some say racemixing is unnatural. But if it is, why could I fancy her ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: MongolTurk and SecularIslamist