Seriously martial arts are cope

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
Mascmaxxed chad was born with ideal height and frame to fight, and don't come up with "muh skills" and "muh combat", because its over if you think striking certain 10 milimiter points in your body will knock you out, chad naturally knows how and where to atack to damage weak points like a fucking beast.

Learning how to fight will only increase your success if you are naturally mascmaxxed, just look at most ufc fighters or wrestlers, they all were already born for it by just looking at them. Also fighting success can be predicted by your face, over if you are bullied and think learning some weird ass fighting technique will save you, no Krav Maga for your incel physique.

Attachments

• 72fb82b52b08c3e4245370a3d896550b.jpg
    72fb82b52b08c3e4245370a3d896550b.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 0
  • o0Ey6jxRV19O0Y2DVxmM.png
    o0Ey6jxRV19O0Y2DVxmM.png
    431.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlexBrown84, 5.5psl, flippasav and 2 others
watER

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Bjj is for redditors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite and Deleted member 26859
Tyson literally beat only niggas with better frames and heights, tiny wingspan and 5"11 in a 6"2-6"5 general bracket

• +1
Reactions: Senssei
Tyson literally beat only niggas with better frames and heights, tiny arms and 5"11 in a 6"2-6"5 general bracket
yeah but the nigga had a better fighting success face and as i said, he also learned how to fight better, becoming skilled is only valuable if you are already genetically gifted for fighting, which he was.

Also im talking mainly about street fighting, not rules, with rules obviusly the muaythaimaxxed twink would win against any nigga who has no skills for it and is untrained

Last edited:
Tyson literally beat only niggas with better frames and heights, tiny wingspan and 5"11 in a 6"2-6"5 general bracket
look at his neck and skull bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElBastardo and Andremln
look at his neck and skull bro
i remember morphing my face with tyson one time (i morphed it with lots of high psl chads and shit) and no joke he was the best morph i got, im white but bro, the morph was unreal, true slayer dark triad nigger, i dont think shit could get better than that

Mike Tyson had subpar frame and was overrated. He relied on ragemaxxing, but he was owned by guys like Foreman, etc.

Tyson relied on steroids and anger, take those two away and he'd probably be not much better of a fighter than an average charcoal man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297 and sjsjjdjdjdjdjdjdjwj
Mike Tyson had subpar frame and was overrated. He relied on ragemaxxing, but he was owned by guys like Foreman, etc.

Tyson relied on steroids and anger, take those two away and he'd probably be not much better of a fighter than an average charcoal man.
halotestin...

No he dosent moron

ur just looking at his clavicles and clavs dont really matter as a fighter his frame is good

Easily the stupidest thing I think I’ve ever read on this website ever holy shit
Mike Tyson Lol GIF by DAZN

• +1
Reactions: Senssei and ElBastardo
No he dosent moron

ur just looking at his clavicles and clavs dont really matter as a fighter his frame is good

Retarded, of course frame matters in a fight. he has shit body overall, strong yeah, but I mean lookswise he's not ideal at all to women.

Why do you think he got a rape accusation, lol no good looking guys get those in their prime like Mike did and served prison for.

Easily the stupidest thing I think I’ve ever read on this website ever holy shit
Mike Tyson Lol GIF by DAZN

Found the Mike Tyson dick rider. He was just an older version of Kimbo Slice if any one knows of his -- aggresso, over-rated but nothing that spectacular when you compare him to actual big and strong guys like George Foreman, Buster, Holyfield, Khabib, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Retarded, of course frame matters in a fight. he has shit body overall, strong yeah, but I mean lookswise he's not ideal at all to women.

Why do you think he got a rape accusation, lol no good looking guys get those in their prime like Mike did and served prison for.
Frame matters yes

but im assuming that for looking at his clavicles and thinking his frame is bad, its NOT clavs dont matter for a fighter

his wingspan was fine to

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Mascmaxxed chad was born with ideal height and frame to fight, and don't come up with "muh skills" and "muh combat", because its over if you think striking certain 10 milimiter points in your body will knock you out, chad naturally knows how and where to atack to damage weak points like a fucking beast.

Learning how to fight will only increase your success if you are naturally mascmaxxed, just look at most ufc fighters or wrestlers, they all were already born for it by just looking at them. Also fighting success can be predicted by your face, over if you are bullied and think learning some weird ass fighting technique will save you, no Krav Maga for your incel physique.
Krav Maga is basically kick him in the nuts better him than you then pull out your gun

Frame matters yes

but im assuming that for looking at his clavicles and thinking his frame is bad, its NOT clavs dont matter for a fighter

his wingspan was fine to

He had completely average wingspan. Wingspan doesn't win you fights, being fast, strong & aggressive does, which is why Tyson won a lot. If fast you can quickly snap back, react/block quicker, and learn body language over time & capitalize with explosive power & evasion.

He's not bad, but he's not the best of the best either, just idolized far too much and has one of the biggest dick rider armies like Tate or Rogan.

He had completely average wingspan. Wingspan doesn't win you fights, being fast and strong does, which is why Tyson won a lot.

He's not bad, but he's not the best of the best either, just idolized far too much and has one of the biggest dick rider armies like Tate or Rogan.
soo low iq.... you literally called his frame subpar when its not

soo low iq.... you literally called his frame subpar when its not
NINTCHDBPICT000000998302.jpg

Frame not spectacular at all. Short/fat neck, big traps, average wingspan, average height, narrow bideltoid, meh insertions.

You gotta remember he probably took steroids too since he was a high-level fighter, and PEDs are common there for top athletes.

He was a tank due to putting on some muscle/size, but even still it's clear many guys have bigger frames than he, fighting skill or not.

@Orc

He was strong and fairly good because he was a tank, stumpy, muscled, aggressive, PEDs/rough lifestyle but frame is nothing to write about. Very many dudes with similar frames can get nearly as muscled as Tyson in 3-5 years training, and with roids maybe not even 1.

Reality, yeah, wouldn't want to fight him and he'd destroy most men, but lookswise he's meh body, and there are way bigger lions than him.

His heads also too big for his body. Literally tons of black guys get this kind of body/look naturally even, and it's honestly not very aesthetic.

Last edited:
Look at the bone mass on Tyson's skull. Frame, wingspan, not as important as his skul. With that skull you could hit Tyson and he would just absorb it.

Look at the bone mass on Tyson's skull. Frame, wingspan, not as important as his skul. With that skull you could hit Tyson and he would just absorb it.

LOL big head doesn't mean you can magically absorb more impact, that's BS. Many baby big headed guys go out like lights with small taps.

He won lots of fights because he got more combos in first --> technique/skill/speed/aggression, not necessarily super human ability to eat fists.

He isnt even 5'11, he said himself he is 5'10, they exagerated his height for show.

nigga knows 0 about tyson his 12 yo version would kill your family with 1 hand + blindfolded

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
He won lots of fights because he got more combos in first --> technique/skill/speed/aggression, not necessarily super human ability to eat fists.
he didn't win a lot of fights his resume is rather sparse and he mostly fought randoms and champions that were past their prime, every time he fought someone that was actually good i.e holyfield he lost, even though he tried to bite off his ears.

he's probably not even in the top 20.

martial arts is cope :p guns, knives, and other weapons exist and can be carried in your pocket

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
Think of the average attention span of the type of poster to come up with this shit

chad naturally knows how and where to atack to damage weak points like a fucking beast.
Holy shit what a retarded thread.

inb4 "just trolling bro"