Seriously need help with pain (physical)

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Guys need serious help what i should do if my lower back hurts so much that i can't walk literally. I cant even move freely. Its not from cold exposure or broken bones. What can it be and what should be done to treat? Im fucking 18

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, vermillioncorefan and ascension
take perc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Roge
take perc
I'm retarded when it comes to drugs. Whats perc? I'm holding paracetamol and ibuprofen in my hands. After doing some research I found that ibuprofen can lower testosterone and paracetamol can be not effective with back pain. However paracetamol said to increase anger and lower empathy which is exactly what I need. Thinking to start taking it more often jfl

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Go to the hospital bru

• +1
Reactions: Roge
I'm retarded when it comes to drugs. Whats perc? I'm holding paracetamol and ibuprofen in my hands. After doing some research I found that ibuprofen can lower testosterone and paracetamol can be not effective with back pain. However paracetamol said to increase anger and lower empathy which is exactly what I need. Thinking to start taking it more often jfl
aspirin is the only “harmless” pain med the other ones fuck up ur liver. paracetamol and ibuprofen work pretty well.
by perc i meant percocet which is oxycodone an opiate. the first time u take it ur pain will be 99% gone and you’ll feel rly good. in the west u have to go to the doctor and complain of bad pain and say that ibuprofen nor tylenol etc helped with ur pain.
and don’t take tylenol with alcohol my friend died of that recently

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and Roge
aspirin is the only “harmless” pain med the other ones fuck up ur liver. paracetamol and ibuprofen work pretty well.
by perc i meant percocet which is oxycodone an opiate. the first time u take it ur pain will be 99% gone and you’ll feel rly good. in the west u have to go to the doctor and complain of bad pain and say that ibuprofen nor tylenol etc helped with ur pain.
Google says that ibuprofen is more harmful than paracetamol and paracetamol is basically other name of perc. Anyway I took paracetamol already and hope I will be able to sleep at least

• +1
Can’t be that bad then
It can. I'm trying to get out of bed now and actually can't. It hurts so much and I didnt broke it or something. Literally woke up with it and I'm thinking its maybe nerve

I really wont explain here why I can't go to the hospital but its brutal

It can. I'm trying to get out of bed now and actually can't. It hurts so much and I didnt broke it or something. Literally woke up with it and I'm thinking its maybe nerve
Call an ambulance

• +1
Reactions: Roge and Deleted member 49130
Hospital asap if this is acute

• +1
Google says that ibuprofen is more harmful than paracetamol and paracetamol is basically other name of perc. Anyway I took paracetamol already and hope I will be able to sleep at least
Nigga what. Paracetamol and Percocet have nothing to do with each other. One is an anti-pyretic and the other is an opioid.

Take an ibuprofen 400mg. It’s ok on a short term basis. Take it every 8-12 hrs with food

• Love it
Nigga what. Paracetamol and Percocet have nothing to do with each other. One is an anti-pyretic and the other is an opioid.

Take an ibuprofen 400mg. It’s ok on a short term basis. Take it every 8-12 hrs with food
I've googled what is perc and it said oxycodone/paracetamol. I've already taken paracetamol and hoping for some changes (actually there are studies that say paracetamol = placebo for lower back pain so maybe it was dumb to take it). Will take ibuprofen slightly later to not mess with my liver if pain remains

I've googled what is perc and it said oxycodone/paracetamol. I've already taken paracetamol and hoping for some changes (actually there are studies that say paracetamol = placebo for lower back pain so maybe it was dumb to take it). Will take ibuprofen slightly later to not mess with my liver if pain remains
Paracetamol will not do anything for back pain. It’s added in with opioids like oxycodone or hydrocodone for a synergistic effect but it won’t do anything on its own. You need an NSAID aka ibuprofen.

• +1
Paracetamol will not do anything for back pain. It’s added in with opioids like oxycodone or hydrocodone for a synergistic effect but it won’t do anything on its own. You need an NSAID aka ibuprofen.
When I should take ibuprofen then if I took paracetamol 5mins ago? And whats your opinion on the causation?

When I should take ibuprofen then if I took paracetamol 5mins ago? And whats your opinion on the causation?
You can take it right now. It won’t give you kidney or liver damage. As a matter of fact, in the hospital, they’re often used synergistically.

I think you have some sort of muscular issue. If that’s the case, ibuprofen will help.

• Love it
You can take it right now. It won’t give you kidney or liver damage. As a matter of fact, in the hospital, they’re often used synergistically.

I think you have some sort of muscular issue. If that’s the case, ibuprofen will help.
How its fixable and what should I do with muscles then? I got it this Tuesday after waking up. All was good before bed Monday night.

How its fixable and what should I do with muscles then? I got it this Tuesday after waking up. All was good before bed Monday night.
Idk bro, I’m a pharmacist but not a physiatrist. Get your pain stabilized for now and make an appointment with your doctor. They’ll guide you further on the root cause

• Love it
Idk bro, I’m a pharmacist but not a physiatrist. Get your pain stabilized for now and make an appointment with your doctor. They’ll guide you further on the root cause
Interesting to know that you are pharmacist. Does that mean that you can comment or critique my stacks in pms?

paracetamol is in percocet but the main ingredient is oxycodone. percocet is oxycodone and paracetamol in one pill. they put it in there so you don’t use the oxycodone to get high. percocet is way better at painkilling u can stab urself and not feel it it’s only for severe pain tho.

• +1
paracetamol is in percocet but the main ingredient is oxycodone. percocet is oxycodone and paracetamol in one pill. they put it in there so you don’t use the oxycodone to get high. percocet is way better at painkilling u can stab urself and not feel it it’s only for severe pain tho.
Unfortunately I dont have it and I never saw it selling in EU

• +1
  • +1
Aspirin is still bad for your stomach just like ibuprofen

• +1
Reactions: Roge and vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
Take some heroine

• +1
Aspirin is still bad for your stomach just like ibuprofen
yea but all i know is after a night drinking u can take aspirin and be fine but my friend died off taking tylenol while hungover

• +1
Ur body is already collapsing. Meanwhile chad lives through his 20s-30s jumping off rooftops, play fighting and getting into bar fights with subhumans (and winning) while still having the energy to fuck stacy hard and still remains healthy up until 70. Truly brootal

Ur body is already collapsing. Meanwhile chad lives through his 20s-30s jumping off rooftops, play fighting and getting into bar fights with subhumans (and winning) while still having the energy to fuck stacy hard and still remains healthy up until 70. Truly brootal
I'm already healed and back on track niga. Didn't do or take anything more than one dose ibuprofen