Sex drive is higher at 20 than when I was 15

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Didn't think that was possible, my sex drive has been pretty shit the past few years. Thought my dopamine was too fried from years of depression. Tren is fucking magic I swear.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, kobecel, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 1 other person
Didn't think that was possible, my sex drive has been pretty shit the past few years. Thought my dopamine was too fried from years of depression. Tren is fucking magic I swear.
It's the tren

I thought your dick stopped working JFL

I thought your dick stopped working JFL
I realized my prolactin got high, basically for a few days there I lost all aggression and sex drive but my dick still sort of worked. Then I doubled my dose of prami and now I'm getting violent thoughts and a crazy sex drive again due to lowered prolactin.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
I realized my prolactin got high, basically for a few days there I lost all aggression and sex drive but my dick still sort of worked. Then I doubled my dose of prami and now I'm getting violent thoughts and a crazy sex drive again due to lowered prolactin.

No idea what that is but good thing your no longer a cuck

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and jefferson
Yeah it was weird because I'm not that passive even as a natty yet I was on tren. The prolactin seems to counter all the androgenic action of the tren for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
I might have a higher sex drive at 19 than I did at 15-16

like if i went back to high school, the JBs would drive me insane

Jefferson on week 5 of tren :)

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Opposite for me I was hornier at the age of 7 then I am now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Switch to caber and your libido will be even higher :)

Meant to quote Jefferson re: Pramipexole
I know, prami is so much cheaper though

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, jefferson and androidcel
How lmao

I didnt give a shit about girls at 7
When I was 7 I would look under my teachers skirt when she sat down and I would steal Victoria Secret magazines my mom had and get boners if one of the girls in my class were wearing short skirts or shorts. Now and days I only fap no more than 3 times a week.

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson, kobecel and ElliotRodgerJr
from what I've learned getting off goes like this 1,s everyday 20ties every 2nd day 3ties every 3rd day etc. If done too much you get too much strain on your body. Dunno about that being doable, im gonna be 22 soon and still wanna pump every second just like in hs

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
High prolactin nukes testosterone and dopamine
When you fap you spike your prolactin

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
from what I've learned getting off goes like this 1,s everyday 20ties every 2nd day 3ties every 3rd day etc. If done too much you get too much strain on your body. Dunno about that being doable, im gonna be 22 soon and still wanna pump every second just like in hs
Cope. Pseudoscience

Cope. Pseudoscience
cum is made of almost all of the vitamins and minerals, if you shoot that stuff daily for 40 years guess how you gonna look? You getting rid of all of the nessary substances you need to look young and fresh, also the added strain on your body. Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
cum is made of almost all of the vitamins and minerals, if you shoot that stuff daily for 40 years guess how you gonna look? You getting rid of all of the nessary substances you need to look young and fresh, also the added strain on your body. Keep coping

The lower the sex drive, the better. Less sexual frustration to deal with.