Sex is shit. I just want a girl who will be a good friend and conquer the world with me

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Sex is shit. I just want a girl who will be a good friend and conquer the world with me

I want to get filthy rich and it would be nice to have someone to do that with me

Ive had sex 1000+ times. and every time I cum, i realize all that i rreally want is good food, and a good friend(girl) to be with me

so all them virgins in the replies of this thread saying inject T havent ever actually had sex so they dont understand these thoughts

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, currylightskin, aspiringexcel and 21 others
U will not conquer shit
Ur finished

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, ManletBlackcel, mogstars and 15 others

I want to get filthy rich and it would be nice to have someone to do that with me
weak t ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
U will not conquer shit
Ur finished
cope man ive already got a rental property at 20 and building an ecommerrce business

ur finished poor incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Kristin, twilight and 3 others
weak t ass nigga
fuck u incel ass virgin nigga. i already had sex 1000+ times. its meaningless. every time i cum i realize this is what i want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Kristin and Deleted member 30432
inject T

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
fuck u incel ass virgin nigga. i already had sex 1000+ times. its meaningless. every time i cum i realize this is what i want.
how is that a flex? making girls moan have orgasms is such a cool thing!

nigga u r 5 foot 4 just rope :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32546
i don't give to shits about sex inherently, it isn't my ultimate goal. worshipping allah is mu ultimate goal
sex is the ultimate goal for most men u autist

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
OP has BWC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
i don't give to shits about sex inherently, it isn't my ultimate goal. worshipping allah is mu ultimate goal
muslim women belong to white men

on some napoleon complex type shitinnit :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32546
lies, they don't belong to white dudes
read dis

another asexualmaxxed like me

• So Sad
Reactions: autismmaxxer
read dis

nigga if you come to my mosque, the average dude including curries are 6 foot plus. you get heightmogged by 6 foot 6 chads

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Thanks for moneymaking advice, retard

nigga if you come to my mosque, the average dude including curries are 6 foot plus. my dad is 6 foot 2 and a half and gets heightmogged by 6 foot 6 chads
avg paki/curry is 5ft6 turbomanlet

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
OP is 5'4 whitecel

Gookmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 24410, Pikabro and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and WeiWei

Ive had sex 1000+ times. and every time I cum, i realize all that i rreally want is good food, and a good friend(girl) to be with me

so all them virgins in the replies of this thread saying inject T havent ever actually had sex so they dont understand these thoughts
u sure all the sex u had was consented?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
most worship BBC nigger rappers in 2023

Stop chasing this. It doesn't exist.

Find companionship with friends.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Stop chasing this. It doesn't exist.

Find companionship with friends.
ive literally had it.

and most men get it cos they all get married and live 247 with their gf?

u autist

• +1
Reactions: Ken
ive literally had it.

and most men get it cos they all get married and live 247 with their gf?

u autist
You don't see what's beneath the facade

Of course you want to conquer. Short king Napoleon type shit.

Last edited:
i will never meet a better woman than my ex, and even if i do, i won't be capable of feeling the same way about her, and in that sense it actually is over for me

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and humanoidsub7
how will a girl help u conquer the world? they are lazy af...

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Ryldoo IS COPING and Skywalker
i will never meet a better woman than my ex, and even if i do, i won't be capable of feeling the same way about her, and in that sense it actually is over for me

How do you know you never had it garden gnome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32546 and LowTrust