SEX IS THE PURPOSE OF LIFE - MEGATHREAD

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Your 1st purpose in life should be plain chasing your long term goals in order to be happy at the end /(which may make you happy in the process sometimes)

And your 2nd purpose should be reproduction. Fucking other women which you find attractive, making out with them, getting the highest form of pleasure.

INTRODUCTION

Everything that we do (looksmaxing, moneymaxing, statusmaxing), it's partially due to reproduction purposes and sex is the strongest desire that drives our actions

I have to credit @thecel for making similar thread before me, even though i had this thread idea collecting dust in my folder, i will use his picture to prove that reproduction and sex are significantly important for our well-being:

Sex is Everything  Maslows Hierarchy of Needs Cope Debunked

- Literally, everything that we do is to get sex and pleasure. Pleasure as a form of happiness is what is the purpose of everyone's lives, this is what makes the world going around.. And SEX AND REPRODUCTION is by far THE MOST VALUED human form of pleasure:

56677834 3D8F 4AC1 A349 AC2B48386F7C

While you can argue that happiness is just a subjective term, according to this chart, sex is objectively most pleasuring and powerful to everyone. So i have an counter-argument that a happiness can be defined objectively, and this opens up the discussion that the happiness is the MAIN purpose in life - This thread.

EXPLAINING HUMAN NATURE AND BIOLOGY
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If you think that women are a loyal sweet creatures that keeps themselves for a man, you are not dumb, but a bluepilled

You cannot be truly blackpilled if you think that women are like described - Women like this don't exist, they cheat and do whatever they feel like doing. Exceptions are so rare in society that it's absurdly insignificant

- I'm pretty sure that you are angry at this, but there is nothing to be mad about, it's just a human nature 101, blackpill describes human nature, women are 'whores' and it's a NORMAL fucking thing because they are like that by default. Women who are not like that doesn't exist, and if they do, they are insignificant minority.

Kucc88bler ross model of the five stages of grief nathan wood consulting

In order to prove you i'm right, i'm going to blackpill you more, because blackpill is just about strenghtening your mental assembly at this point:

"Notice the pattern here, that sex is the (if not the most) important thing in life"

Every of this thread just says that it's over if you want a LTR, it does not fucking exist, stop being a bluepilled cuck, don't repress your nature and fuck every women out there.

WHY THIS IS A GOOD THING + CONCLUSION

Well you can argue that sex is not everything, but personally i think that we are all entitled to happiness, and getting the surgeries, constantly improving day-by-day so we can admire ourselves later, get validation and fuck women... it's the best form of pleasure. I also think that sex and reproduction should be our purpose in life as a man - Having your long term goal (success, freedom..) while fulfilling your biological urges for sex, it's natural, it's what the nature intended the man to do. When i see a woman in the public, i know that the universe has created her there in order so she can continue reproduction, i see women for what they are objectively speaking. No matter if it's a teacher, a JB or a milf.. i see women for sex and my every interaction with women is revolving around sex. If you want kids, then get them in a way like this.

Screenshot 20210430 193444 Chrome

LTRs are mostly cope for Low T fags, specially normies who know that they are invisible for most women, and so they need a GF to get sex in a "regular" basis (which usually means: once a week, lights out, missionary style while she's thinking of Chad JFL). You don't need happiness from women, you can have a valdiation from sex, and companionship from friends and/or family , you don't need anything else. Especially cause virgin/loyal women does not exist, it's a fairy myth. A women does not repress their nature, and there is nothing to be mad about it, just because you are repressing your own nature and she doesn't, it's a dumb to be hateful towards that, it's a rudimentary immature thinking, you should hate the jews for allowing this and not the women.

ECMi2r8W4AAiGEQ

"Muh she cheated me, muh women are trash" - They are fucking designed to be like that, instead of crying over her cheating you, why not having a multiple sexual partners which is again a natural fucking thing. Don't split up, because reliable pussy is good. Don't throw something away you enjoy and it isn't hurting you. This is how you braindead autists needs to think, morals and bluepill have been brainwashed you since the beggining.

HOW TO GET LAID ?

"Using snapchat is the easiest way to talk up to the JB's. If you want to carve the prime women, snapchat is a way to go".

"Snapchat and instagram are a requirement to get a JB's".

"Just a proof that this works, @xefo made the best guide for teencels".

"... And a reminder to not be some tryhard cringy alpha (JFL)".

⭐
At the end of the day, every time you see a female, just remember this thread - be rational and see women for their actual purpose in your life.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Kamui, Gargantuan, Deleted member 6128 and 47 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Gargantuan, Deleted member 6128 and 19 others
Not a single soul will read this magnificent thread though

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Bitch, AscendingHero and 8 others
Good thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16275, coping ethnic and 3 others
90% of the purpose of our time spent as humans is to fuck and to eat.

The rest is for us to cope.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 3270 and 17 others
I wont read this shit you are just a random nigga you know nothing about anything.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and koalendo
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22
I acutally read all of it. Good thread man
Thx man, you wonder why i shitpost for giggles but it's cause no one gives a fuck about the actual knowledge, learning and shit

First few comments on this thread are a shitposting so don't blame me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 2968, Bitch and 2 others
good thread but daily reminder drugs mog to oblivion
Aslide20
Aslide22

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: redrum64389, Deleted member 18325, GetShrekt and 14 others
These things may be good but nothing in my life has ever been better than hauling ass at 120 mph down the drag strip in my car with an engine that I built and modified myself

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitch and ItsOver.com
Dnt read but I will bump ur thread and give u a rep for the effort

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Chintuck22
Indeed it is, we are still animals, survival and reproduction are the only goals in our life

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Chintuck22
Survive and reproduce

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Lolcel and Chintuck22
It's funny how people try to rationalize the fact we are logical beings.

We are all animals and our desires are primal.
1. Looks.
2. Sex
3. Socializing and building relationships
Those 3 compose a good life 90% of the time and will give you eternal happiness @thecel made a good thread about it. Life is about having sex and mogging nothing else.

Good thread.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, PubertyMaxxer, coping ethnic and 9 others
1619790253825m

• +1
Why was this posted in the off topic to die. This high effort thread doesn't belong here. It should be in the moneymaking and success section

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Chintuck22
Didn't read but you are right and water. But to add to that breeding with masc stacy is ideal for better offspring. If your kids don't mog you then that means you have failed and devolved your genetics

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Chintuck22
Fantastic thread. Muh "sex and relationships isn't everything silly inkwell!!"

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 6403 and Chintuck22
I wouldn’t say they’re everything in life but mogging/validation/slaying are necessary for a happy life. High IQ thread regardless

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and Chintuck22
Redditor cope, I'm seeing people in teens get depressed from the lack of human touch, sex and relationships.

I can't imagine living isolated and lone for another 60 years until death where you are all alone and bitter with all the rejections you had throughout your lifetime.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, enchanted_elixir, coping ethnic and 4 others
I wouldn’t say they’re everything in life but mogging/validation/slaying are necessary for a happy life. High IQ thread regardless
Redditor cope, I'm seeing people in teens get depressed from the lack of human touch, sex and relationships.

I can't imagine living isolated and lone for another 60 years until death where you are all alone and bitter with all the rejections you had throughout your lifetime.

We might not be entitled to sex, but we all are entitled to happiness, and sex is the STRONGEST form of pleasure. Redditors are rudimentary thinking retards - "just suck it up your ass bro, it doesn't matter" :soy: :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 2968 and 4 others
based
read every pixel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22
We might not be entitled to sex, but we all are entitled to happiness, and sex is the STRONGEST form of pleasure. Redditors are rudimentary thinking retards - "just suck it up your ass bro, it doesn't matter" :soy: :soy:
Pretty much man. People in reddit think sex doesn't matter, it's not even like orgasming and shit it's being able to feel another persons body close to you and connecting emotionally which boosts the actual physical sensation. Everyone would give up social media before sex, sex is vital to us.

Sex and Mogging is 80% of life, the other 20% is having a decent job, having self esteem. Looks and Sex are everything. Your face determines ur life and the product of that is sex.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, coping ethnic, Averagecel and 4 others

Yesterday I made a comment how it's truly fascinating how people who've been clearly dealt a very bad hand in life (even moreso than the people on here) can cope and still end up being happy. Impressive if you ask me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 6403, Marsiere214 and 2 others
monkpill

• +1
After you receive all the dopamine and validation its time to buddhistmaxx or drugmaxx

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Averagecel, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Other day other top tier thread :love:

• Love it
I agree in some ways. I feel like an LTR is the goal. That is true love and happiness in my eyes. And people having short term relationships is why inceldom exists. I know we have primal instincts but I think it’s possible for society to change.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, coping ethnic, Averagecel and 3 others
Anyways my Instagram is @1kieranbright how do I target the female demographic

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chintuck22, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Great thread as always
Should be pinned

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Chintuck22
mirin the post, though have u read any of Mark Manson books ? i think i read this structure in one of his books

• +1
Bumo

Screenshot 20210215 225202 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Beetlejuice
7190.jpg

• +1
Based as fuck
Just lol @ the mgtow , religious , financially successful incel men copers denying this and trying to reach the same level of satisfaction by coping so hard some other way

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, EverythingMaxxer, Essonerian and 1 other person
Based as fuck
Just lol @ the mgtow , religious , financially successful incel men copers denying this and trying to reach the same level of satisfaction by coping so hard some other way
just prostitute maxx theory

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 2729
shit thread, low iq.
whether you reproduce or not, it will not make any difference anyway.
cum skins coping with "muh reproduction".

Babased
Your 1st purpose in life should be plain chasing your long term goals in order to be happy at the end /(which may make you happy in the process sometimes)

And your 2nd purpose should be reproduction. Fucking other women which you find attractive, making out with them, getting the highest form of pleasure.

INTRODUCTION

Everything that we do (looksmaxing, moneymaxing, statusmaxing), it's partially due to reproduction purposes and sex is the strongest desire that drives our actions

I have to credit @thecel for making similar thread before me, even though i had this thread idea collecting dust in my folder, i will use his picture to prove that reproduction and sex are significantly important for our well-being:

View attachment 1114998

- Literally, everything that we do is to get sex and pleasure. Pleasure as a form of happiness is what is the purpose of everyone's lives, this is what makes the world going around.. And SEX AND REPRODUCTION is by far THE MOST VALUED human form of pleasure:

View attachment 1114999

While you can argue that happiness is just a subjective term, according to this chart, sex is objectively most pleasuring and powerful to everyone. So i have an counter-argument that a happiness can be defined objectively, and this opens up the discussion that the happiness is the MAIN purpose in life - This thread.

EXPLAINING HUMAN NATURE AND BIOLOGY
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If you think that women are a loyal sweet creatures that keeps themselves for a man, you are not dumb, but a bluepilled

You cannot be truly blackpilled if you think that women are like described - Women like this don't exist, they cheat and do whatever they feel like doing. Exceptions are so rare in society that it's absurdly insignificant

- I'm pretty sure that you are angry at this, but there is nothing to be mad about, it's just a human nature 101, blackpill describes human nature, women are 'whores' and it's a NORMAL fucking thing because they are like that by default. Women who are not like that doesn't exist, and if they do, they are insignificant minority.

View attachment 1115112

In order to prove you i'm right, i'm going to blackpill you more, because blackpill is just about strenghtening your mental assembly at this point:

"Notice the pattern here, that sex is the (if not the most) important thing in life"

Every of this thread just says that it's over if you want a LTR, it does not fucking exist, stop being a bluepilled cuck, don't repress your nature and fuck every women out there.

WHY THIS IS A GOOD THING + CONCLUSION

Well you can argue that sex is not everything, but personally i think that we are all entitled to happiness, and getting the surgeries, constantly improving day-by-day so we can admire ourselves later, get validation and fuck women... it's the best form of pleasure. I also think that sex and reproduction should be our purpose in life as a man - Having your long term goal (success, freedom..) while fulfilling your biological urges for sex, it's natural, it's what the nature intended the man to do. When i see a woman in the public, i know that the universe has created her there in order so she can continue reproduction, i see women for what they are objectively speaking. No matter if it's a teacher, a JB or a milf.. i see women for sex and my every interaction with women is revolving around sex. If you want kids, then get them in a way like this.

View attachment 1115156

LTRs are mostly cope for Low T fags, specially normies who know that they are invisible for most women, and so they need a GF to get sex in a "regular" basis (which usually means: once a week, lights out, missionary style while she's thinking of Chad JFL). You don't need happiness from women, you can have a valdiation from sex, and companionship from friends and/or family , you don't need anything else. Especially cause virgin/loyal women does not exist, it's a fairy myth. A women does not repress their nature, and there is nothing to be mad about it, just because you are repressing your own nature and she doesn't, it's a dumb to be hateful towards that, it's a rudimentary immature thinking, you should hate the jews for allowing this and not the women.

View attachment 1115158

"Muh she cheated me, muh women are trash" - They are fucking designed to be like that, instead of crying over her cheating you, why not having a multiple sexual partners which is again a natural fucking thing. Don't split up, because reliable pussy is good. Don't throw something away you enjoy and it isn't hurting you. This is how you braindead autists needs to think, morals and bluepill have been brainwashed you since the beggining.

HOW TO GET LAID ?

"Using snapchat is the easiest way to talk up to the JB's. If you want to carve the prime women, snapchat is a way to go".

"Snapchat and instagram are a requirement to get a JB's".

"Just a proof that this works, @xefo made the best guide for teencels".

"... And a reminder to not be some tryhard cringy alpha (JFL)".

⭐
At the end of the day, every time you see a female, just remember this thread - be rational and see women for their actual purpose in your life.

• Love it
you should hate the jews for allowing this and not the women.
Just documenting the consistent examples of anti-semitism on this site.

• Hmm...