SEX IS THE PURPOSE OF LIFE - MEGATHREAD

Your 1st purpose in life should be plain chasing your long term goals in order to be happy at the end /(which may make you happy in the process sometimes)

And your 2nd purpose should be reproduction. Fucking other women which you find attractive, making out with them, getting the highest form of pleasure.

INTRODUCTION

Everything that we do (looksmaxing, moneymaxing, statusmaxing), it's partially due to reproduction purposes and sex is the strongest desire that drives our actions

I have to credit @thecel for making similar thread before me, even though i had this thread idea collecting dust in my folder, i will use his picture to prove that reproduction and sex are significantly important for our well-being:

View attachment 1114998

- Literally, everything that we do is to get sex and pleasure. Pleasure as a form of happiness is what is the purpose of everyone's lives, this is what makes the world going around.. And SEX AND REPRODUCTION is by far THE MOST VALUED human form of pleasure:

View attachment 1114999

While you can argue that happiness is just a subjective term, according to this chart, sex is objectively most pleasuring and powerful to everyone. So i have an counter-argument that a happiness can be defined objectively, and this opens up the discussion that the happiness is the MAIN purpose in life - This thread.

EXPLAINING HUMAN NATURE AND BIOLOGY
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If you think that women are a loyal sweet creatures that keeps themselves for a man, you are not dumb, but a bluepilled

You cannot be truly blackpilled if you think that women are like described - Women like this don't exist, they cheat and do whatever they feel like doing. Exceptions are so rare in society that it's absurdly insignificant

- I'm pretty sure that you are angry at this, but there is nothing to be mad about, it's just a human nature 101, blackpill describes human nature, women are 'whores' and it's a NORMAL fucking thing because they are like that by default. Women who are not like that doesn't exist, and if they do, they are insignificant minority.

View attachment 1115112

In order to prove you i'm right, i'm going to blackpill you more, because blackpill is just about strenghtening your mental assembly at this point:

"Notice the pattern here, that sex is the (if not the most) important thing in life"

Every of this thread just says that it's over if you want a LTR, it does not fucking exist, stop being a bluepilled cuck, don't repress your nature and fuck every women out there.

WHY THIS IS A GOOD THING + CONCLUSION

Well you can argue that sex is not everything, but personally i think that we are all entitled to happiness, and getting the surgeries, constantly improving day-by-day so we can admire ourselves later, get validation and fuck women... it's the best form of pleasure. I also think that sex and reproduction should be our purpose in life as a man - Having your long term goal (success, freedom..) while fulfilling your biological urges for sex, it's natural, it's what the nature intended the man to do. When i see a woman in the public, i know that the universe has created her there in order so she can continue reproduction, i see women for what they are objectively speaking. No matter if it's a teacher, a JB or a milf.. i see women for sex and my every interaction with women is revolving around sex. If you want kids, then get them in a way like this.

View attachment 1115156

LTRs are mostly cope for Low T fags, specially normies who know that they are invisible for most women, and so they need a GF to get sex in a "regular" basis (which usually means: once a week, lights out, missionary style while she's thinking of Chad JFL). You don't need happiness from women, you can have a valdiation from sex, and companionship from friends and/or family , you don't need anything else. Especially cause virgin/loyal women does not exist, it's a fairy myth. A women does not repress their nature, and there is nothing to be mad about it, just because you are repressing your own nature and she doesn't, it's a dumb to be hateful towards that, it's a rudimentary immature thinking, you should hate the jews for allowing this and not the women.

View attachment 1115158

"Muh she cheated me, muh women are trash" - They are fucking designed to be like that, instead of crying over her cheating you, why not having a multiple sexual partners which is again a natural fucking thing. Don't split up, because reliable pussy is good. Don't throw something away you enjoy and it isn't hurting you. This is how you braindead autists needs to think, morals and bluepill have been brainwashed you since the beggining.

HOW TO GET LAID ?

"Using snapchat is the easiest way to talk up to the JB's. If you want to carve the prime women, snapchat is a way to go".

"Snapchat and instagram are a requirement to get a JB's".

"Just a proof that this works, @xefo made the best guide for teencels".

"... And a reminder to not be some tryhard cringy alpha (JFL)".

⭐
At the end of the day, every time you see a female, just remember this thread - be rational and see women for their actual purpose in your life.
underrated thread

Can 6"2 Chang with wide frame and muscular lean build slay ?

I hate sex . I hate life

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
greatest cope in history

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and thecel
Even the fact ur writing this shows you've never had sex, it's great but not everything.

Not everything is about sex, it just appears that way when you are sex deprived.

I agree it can be a big motivator sometimes, especially in single men, but you'll also find it at the bottom of a lot of Maslow's hierarchy depictions:

It's important but it's not everything, it's not a high level of fulfillment for most people. Most people don't just LDAR after getting sex, they have still have status/career/hobby aspirations.