Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
LISTEN YOU FUCKING INCELS. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT SEX IS COPE ITS BULLSHIT

5 seconds
of pleasure

VERSUS

30 minutes of struggling to last to not be viewed as weak low stamina faggot

30 minutes of sweating and thinking the next position, the words you have to say to this bitch to be different and not like the regular mute faggot who fucked her in the past

Desperately trying to make her cum too so you can "imprint" her (imprint her my ass, she has a hidden small vibrator under her bedroom so whether you satisfy her or not it won't matter)

Accepting her fake orgasms because your dumb weak mind still gets erected and your massive ego thinks he is doing something wow.

You cum

Congrats
👏 you enjoy 5 seconds of something you could have accomplished yourself with your hand way easier, your cum drops gonna dry up and be wiped away just like that bitch's feelings and temporary excitement for you .

Now her faggot ex gonna text her on her birthday and she gonna cut you off with the excuse of a "mental breakdown" and that she realized "she's not there yet for something new"

"I'm not ready for something new or for something casual you know...even though I sucked your dick madly and let you cum inside my mouth and swallowed your semen..I'm still not ready for something new"
Nicholas cage laugh

People ask me Mr Tyler, prince of the blackpill community, how do you stay angry and emotionless 24/7?

BY EXPERIENCING ALL THIS BULLSHIT

HER GIVING YOU HER BODY MEANS NOTHING
YOU NEED HER 100% SUBMISSION
HER SOUL

BBB-BUT IF I FUCK HER DOESNT THAT MEAN I HAVE HER 100% SUBMISSION?
Nah la knight

100% submission means she becomes a second version of you
She wants to mimic you
Her whole life revolves around you

Bye

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, forevergymcelling, klimo and 8 others

OPs theme playlist

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Retarded post, reproduction is our biggest force to live, thrive and survive.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
this thread is pure cope btw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Zenis, TechnoBoss and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
Thought of sex >> than actual sex

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, scrunchables, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
LISTEN YOU FUCKING INCELS. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT SEX IS COPE ITS BULLSHIT

5 seconds
of pleasure

VERSUS

30 minutes of struggling to last to not be viewed as weak low stamina faggot

30 minutes of sweating and thinking the next position, the words you have to say to this bitch to be different and not like the regular mute faggot who fucked her in the past

Desperately trying to make her cum too so you can "imprint" her (imprint her my ass, she has a hidden small vibrator under her bedroom so whether you satisfy her or not it won't matter)

Accepting her fake orgasms because your dumb weak mind still gets erected and your massive ego thinks he is doing something wow.

You cum

Congrats
👏 you enjoy 5 seconds of something you could have accomplished yourself with your hand way easier, your cum drops gonna dry up and be wiped away just like that bitch's feelings and temporary excitement for you .

Now her faggot ex gonna text her on her birthday and she gonna cut you off with the excuse of a "mental breakdown" and that she realized "she's not there yet for something new"

"I'm not ready for something new or for something casual you know...even though I sucked your dick madly and let you cum inside my mouth and swallowed your semen..I'm still not ready for something new"
View attachment 2722414

People ask me Mr Tyler, prince of the blackpill community, how do you stay angry and emotionless 24/7?

BY EXPERIENCING ALL THIS BULLSHIT

HER GIVING YOU HER BODY MEANS NOTHING
YOU NEED HER 100% SUBMISSION
HER SOUL

BBB-BUT IF I FUCK HER DOESNT THAT MEAN I HAVE HER 100% SUBMISSION?
View attachment 2722394

100% submission means she becomes a second version of you
She wants to mimic you
Her whole life revolves around you

Bye
You’re still a cuck. Don’t care what she thinks and only use her as a tool to get what I want.

Why are these cucks so worried about what a pathetic inferior being such as a woman will think? Jesus.

You fucking faggot the answer to being bad at sex is more sex.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston
I miss Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and bloomercel
2794394 cope

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Man this thread got me like

Not a single word