SEXIEST MALE PERFUME (2023)

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
Pick any of these from my collection:

1-
IMG 8635

Kouros smells like a European man whore, gold chain, chest hair, wife better on. Hitting on random women, too poor to go out on dates, but slimy enough to try to con one into sleeping with him.

2-
IMG 8636

smells like a sophisticated asshole man whore, one who will play the long game, once he sleeps with you he’s gone. Id compare it a-keen to a young man trying to act older, milf and cougar hunter.

3-
IMG 8607

Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur, like gives of the smell of a dirty male sex worker if that exists, cat piss and pheromonic opening, almost sour, and pungent. Then dries down into a sweet desert, probably the closest thing you get to a really grimy sexual being.

4-
IMG 8617

Meleg civet cat cypher, i put this on when i want to fuck, gets me extremely horny. Turns a normal man into a man whore, i steer clear of this one on most days. First time i put it on i was in a trance, every woman that would walk by i wanted to do dirty things to, old, ugly, fat, hot, didn’t matter.

I am convinced this thing is an aphrodisiac. It’s not even a scent at this point, it makes you feel like you want to have one large orgy with 100’s of women in a damp disgusting hot room, with uncleaned floors and the reeking dank of bodily fluids. This is what i imagine the room was filled with when lamar odom was off that ridiculous 3 day bender at the brothel, the type of shit that will land you in a lot of trouble. This thing is absolutely demonic.

THE KING 👑 :

Dior Sauvage. It's the godfather of all modern day fuckboy scents besides JPG. Every girl in college has probably has a "Sauvage" experience and it probably involved waking up to some guy named Tyler after a wild frat party, a cheating ex wore it, or every night club or house party reeked of it at some point. That scent is loud and not shy at all, and the typical audience it attracts is far from anything I wanna be associated with as my teenage years and early 20s are now but a distant memory.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Whitepill_Saint, capybara and 7 others
@DildoFaggins
Drop The Mic GIF by In Real Life

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and DildoFaggins
I smell like wood 24/7 despite not wearing anything due to work.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, KING REIDYZ and midlatinocel
Girls don’t like sauvage cus every fuckboywears it, I’ve seen a few TikToks about girls making fun of guys that wear it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Whitepill_Saint, vyirus and 3 others
Astagfurallah

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
I smell like wood 24/7 despite not wearing anything due to work.
Mogs orc smells like flowers and wood without even trying. Add in a little bit of swampwater from the canoe adventures and we got the new hottest scent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and midlatinocel
Girls don’t like sauvage cus every fuckboywears it, I’ve seen a few TikToks about girls making fun of guys that wear it
Lol who cares about young women ,only young lightskin black women from Latin America or carribean matters ?

• JFL
  • JFL
THE KING 👑 :

Yes I use this one it's insane, perfect mysterious aura, goes best with a tall skull with exotic eyes that have long downturned medial canthus, medium length Leon Kennedy haircut, and deep voice. Also Depp being the face of the scent is the cherry on top.
Johnny Depp Returns as the Face of Dior Sauvage Fragrance | DA MAN Magazine
Johnny Depp is the face of SAUVAGE, the new fragrance from Dior | LEAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and KING REIDYZ
Yes I use this one it's insane, perfect mysterious aura, goes best with a tall skull with exotic eyes that have long downturned medial canthus, medium length Leon Kennedy haircut, and deep voice. Also Depp being the face of the scent is the cherry on top.
You got the vibe

Episode 12 Fist Bump GIF by One Chicago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and garoupilled_
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, garoupilled_ and HarrierDuBois
You aren’t Muslim
Neither are you:

Meleg civet cat cypher, i put this on when i want to fuck, gets me extremely horny. Turns a normal man into a man whore, i steer clear of this one on most days. First time i put it on i was in a trance, every woman that would walk by i wanted to do dirty things to, old, ugly, fat, hot, didn’t matter.

• JFL
@DildoFaggins
Drop The Mic GIF by In Real Life
I have sauvage edp lol it's good I wear it in the club when I choose to dress up with a suit jacket, etc. Good projection but you're glazing

• JFL
IMG 8253

This one mogs I use it, the curry pheromones get me all the blonde stacies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Whitepill_Saint, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
  • JFL
which one is under £10

• JFL
Even cab drivers these days use Dior sauvage jfl. Use niche fragrances.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 29581
Even this is overused. It's good but overused. Anything from creed other than Aventus is good. They are expensive but worth the high price for the projection, silliage and unique scent profile.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 29581
Even this is overused. It's good but overused. Anything from creed other than Aventus is good. They are expensive but worth the high price for the projection, silliage and unique scent profile.
Young people aren’t fully on to Bleu, also Aventus creed is good. This was a good one i used for a while as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, KING REIDYZ and Jason Voorhees
Young people aren’t fully on to Bleu, also Aventus creed is good. This was a good one i used for a while as well.
View attachment 2460818
This one is my favorite. I use it for special occasions. Millisime Imperial. I use the decant because it's hard to find here. Aventus is also good but it's sold out everywhere and very expensive on the secondary market.

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Even cab drivers these days use Dior sauvage jfl. Use niche fragrances.
This is what I did in the thread but Sauvege should be the default

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Jason Voorhees
No way in hell this is a fully white man.

• JFL
@HarrierDuBois @KING REIDYZ

Thoughts? I have homme and sauvage I think homme mogs tbh

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 29581 and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, SurgeryEnjoyer and garoupilled_

1- View attachment 2460678

Kouros smells like a European man whore, gold chain, chest hair, wife better on. Hitting on random women, too poor to go out on dates, but slimy enough to try to con one into sleeping with him.

2-
View attachment 2460690
smells like a sophisticated asshole man whore, one who will play the long game, once he sleeps with you he’s gone. Id compare it a-keen to a young man trying to act older, milf and cougar hunter.

3-
View attachment 2460691
Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur, like gives of the smell of a dirty male sex worker if that exists, cat piss and pheromonic opening, almost sour, and pungent. Then dries down into a sweet desert, probably the closest thing you get to a really grimy sexual being.

4-
View attachment 2460692

I am convinced this thing is an aphrodisiac. It’s not even a scent at this point, it makes you feel like you want to have one large orgy with 100’s of women in a damp disgusting hot room, with uncleaned floors and the reeking dank of bodily fluids. This is what i imagine the room was filled with when lamar odom was off that ridiculous 3 day bender at the brothel, the type of shit that will land you in a lot of trouble. This thing is absolutely demonic.

THE KING 👑 :

View attachment 2460703
Dior Sauvage. It's the godfather of all modern day fuckboy scents besides JPG. Every girl in college has probably has a "Sauvage" experience and it probably involved waking up to some guy named Tyler after a wild frat party, a cheating ex wore it, or every night club or house party reeked of it at some point. That scent is loud and not shy at all, and the typical audience it attracts is far from anything I wanna be associated with as my teenage years and early 20s are now but a distant memory.
*Male aftershave*

• JFL
You have mogger taste bro
Eat do you think of creed. I've used Aventus, millisime Imperial and Green Irish Tweed. All of them were top tier tbh. Creed is the bench mark for all perfumes.

• JFL
Eat do you think of creed. I've used Aventus, millisime Imperial and Green Irish Tweed. All of them were top tier tbh. Creed is the bench mark for all perfumes.
Never tested bro sorry, I want buy one soon

• +1
  • JFL
You have mogger taste bro
Thanks boyo so do you. Sauvage is great I agree with your post although I do think homme gives more of that masculine dark triad powerful businessman sort of vibes, while sauvage is more prettyboyish (hence why they used Depp) if any of that makes sense. Next fragrances I'm stoked to get are azzaro wanted, la nuit del homme, spicebomb, the one D&G, allure homme sport and layton exclusif

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Never tried it, a fan of Pattinson though despite his sledgehammered maxilla.

Iirc predominantly european ancestry with a splash of native american, probably where his zygos came from.
How Have You Never Tried it Humble Chadlite ?
https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailydot.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F04%2Fsquidwardchad.png

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and HarrierDuBois
What’s it smell like, and what do you use it for? I was considering dior and YsL.
Very woody and kinda old money

Smells like this image

I use it for things more formal like a night out at a restaurant

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL

2-
View attachment 2460690

3-
View attachment 2460691

4-
View attachment 2460692

THE KING 👑 :

View attachment 2460703
@Preston

• +1
  • JFL

2-
View attachment 2460690

3-
View attachment 2460691

4-
View attachment 2460692

THE KING 👑 :

View attachment 2460703
B

• JFL
  • JFL
3-
View attachment 2460691
Underrated, good choice.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back