SEXIEST MALE PERFUME (2023)

Pick any of these from my collection:

1- View attachment 2460678

Kouros smells like a European man whore, gold chain, chest hair, wife better on. Hitting on random women, too poor to go out on dates, but slimy enough to try to con one into sleeping with him.

2-
View attachment 2460690
smells like a sophisticated asshole man whore, one who will play the long game, once he sleeps with you he’s gone. Id compare it a-keen to a young man trying to act older, milf and cougar hunter.

3-
View attachment 2460691
Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur, like gives of the smell of a dirty male sex worker if that exists, cat piss and pheromonic opening, almost sour, and pungent. Then dries down into a sweet desert, probably the closest thing you get to a really grimy sexual being.

4-
View attachment 2460692
Meleg civet cat cypher, i put this on when i want to fuck, gets me extremely horny. Turns a normal man into a man whore, i steer clear of this one on most days. First time i put it on i was in a trance, every woman that would walk by i wanted to do dirty things to, old, ugly, fat, hot, didn’t matter.

I am convinced this thing is an aphrodisiac. It’s not even a scent at this point, it makes you feel like you want to have one large orgy with 100’s of women in a damp disgusting hot room, with uncleaned floors and the reeking dank of bodily fluids. This is what i imagine the room was filled with when lamar odom was off that ridiculous 3 day bender at the brothel, the type of shit that will land you in a lot of trouble. This thing is absolutely demonic.

THE KING 👑 :

View attachment 2460703
Dior Sauvage. It's the godfather of all modern day fuckboy scents besides JPG. Every girl in college has probably has a "Sauvage" experience and it probably involved waking up to some guy named Tyler after a wild frat party, a cheating ex wore it, or every night club or house party reeked of it at some point. That scent is loud and not shy at all, and the typical audience it attracts is far from anything I wanna be associated with as my teenage years and early 20s are now but a distant memory.
Bulp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back