Sexual appeal vs Aesthetics

Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
“Special” Chads mog “Standard” Chads.

Standard Chad:
694043F9 3271 4FE8 A0CC 328F96A8E063
D76E27B2 72D2 4B8A BF49 6C4F3B2594BA
-PSL guys love these type of guys more than foids do.

Special Chads:

511D048D DAD4 4AD7 8972 E6761F227EF2
A0AD9E3C 5606 4AA0 BCBF FE7D87897465

Most chads girls drool over fall in the special chad category. Which means they meet less looks theory points than a standard chad.

“What bro he’s ugly”
“He has uee he’s a subhuman”
“He’s boneless”
5FACFF3A 82B1 4F7A A6FA A08DE8F01DC5

Amnesia the standard chad:
E2002AE8 1284 4507 A3EA 0710CEAD7023

Larsanova the special chad:
6C244454 00E8 44C7 A7D3 8165A5548B63

Taylor hill beat Eva Cudmore in a fog battle even though Eva’s face is more feminine and meets more looks theory points.

621F29DB D38F 43E3 91AC D66AD28B7F5C
463A571C BC8D 402E BE7D 5EC3C0855355

TLDR: Sexual appeal mogs aesthetics

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, MrGlutton, Deleted member 16384 and 19 others
Amnesia is the special chad

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Larsanova looks better than Amnesia in that pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5875 and johncruz12345

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6723, wasted and 3 others
THE REAL "SPECIAL" CHAD:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, xefo, Deleted member 14160 and 23 others
Nope. Go ask foids
I agree with you on Jeff Seid and Jorge Del Rio Romero (although the latter looks better and normal in other pics) but Larsano mogs Amnesia in that pic.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and ThreadMatters
I agree with you on Jeff Seid and Jorge Del Rio Romero (although the latter looks better and normal in other pics) but Larsano mogs Amnesia in that pic.
I’m saying larsanova has more appeal to good looking girls

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Looks234
yall special bros<3 cad or not<3

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
The "Special Chad" tier have better harmony than the others which is why i believe they are desired more by women,and which is something i constantly preach on this forum.Unfortunately most of the people here think that you have to look like a PSL anomaly in order for women to want you smh.Good thread man

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7580, Effortless and 1 other person
THE REAL "SPECIAL" CHAD:

Unmoggable, truely 8 psl no make up no looksmax,no skin care, nothing expect raw bones and genetics ,and still mogs 99.99% of humanity

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
The "Special Chad" tier have better harmony than the others which is why i believe they are desired more by women,and which is something i constantly preach on this forum.Unfortunately most of the people here think that you have to look like a PSL anomaly in order for women to want you smh.Good thread man
Facts

Unmoggable, truely 8 psl no make up no looksmax,no skin care, nothing expect raw bones and genetics ,and still mogs 99.99% of humanity
and they also don't exist so you don't need to worry

I get where you're coming from but kinda bad example tbh

Some people do look really good PSL and facial structure wise but are too generic looking overall

Also appeal really depends on age I think, you can objectively say someone is good looking but prefer someone else

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yliaster and Looks234
THE REAL "SPECIAL" CHAD:

i clicked on his channel and wondered why he descended so hard only to realize this video is over 10 years old

btw edit respect to his mom
that's a reminder only your family will love you so chasing girls is useless or rather should not your main priority in life
my brah's

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5875, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
Wtf you talkin about

I get where you're coming from but kinda bad example tbh

Some people do look really good PSL and facial structure wise but are too generic looking overall

Also appeal really depends on age I think, you can objectively say someone is good looking but prefer someone else
Right.
7EE6102C D19E 4B10 92EC D24C97494B2A
George clooney has appeal and is a oldcel

I need that shit too, it's prolly really calming

This guy still can get more girls than most of us, JFL. It's over boys

Wtf you talkin about
Don’t try to make me look dumb. I’m saying generic hunter eyed masculine chads this forum drools over are overrated.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, AscendingHero and Yliaster

Standard Chad:
View attachment 758971View attachment 758972-PSL guys love these type of guys more than foids do.

Special Chads:

View attachment 759002View attachment 759001
Most chads girls drool over fall in the special chad category. Which means they meet less looks theory points than a standard chad.

“What bro he’s ugly”
“He’s boneless”
View attachment 759014

Amnesia the standard chad:View attachment 759029

Larsanova the special chad:View attachment 759031

Taylor hill beat Eva Cudmore in a fog battle even though Eva’s face is more feminine and meets more looks theory points.

View attachment 759038View attachment 759039

there needs to be done an experiment, ask random foids who looks better looking amnesia or larsanova i think amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
daily looksmaxxer autismo moment

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6723 and Looks234
there needs to be done an experiment, ask random foids who looks better looking amnesia or larsanova i think amnesia
Facts someone needs to ask highschool and college girls not some roasties on tinder

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Don’t try to make me look dumb. I’m saying generic hunter eyed masculine chads this forum drools over are overrated.
Cope ,feline eyes massive cheekbones are ideal
HUMAN KEN DOLL COMES OUT AS TRANS LAB 07012020 e1578457653379

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Andros and Looks234
But the guys you posted as special chads have lower sexappeall than the first ones. I agree women would want to ltr the „special„ chads but they would have ons with first 2 pics.

But the guys you posted as special chads have lower sexappeall than the first ones. I agree women would want to ltr the „special„ chads but they would have ons with first 2 pics.
I might of fucked that up a bit. But you can’t deny that the guys girls drool over don’t look like the guys on psl forums

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
In what world dods

Standard Chad:
View attachment 758971View attachment 758972-PSL guys love these type of guys more than foids do.

Special Chads:

“What bro he’s ugly”
“He’s boneless”
View attachment 759014

In what world does eva have more aesthethic than that supermodel lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6723
I might of fucked that up a bit. But you can’t deny that the guys girls drool over don’t look like the guys on psl forums
Its like masc chad vs prettyboy. Guys like the first are guys girls dont like to have contact with or talk to them because they see them as a kind of „enemy“ EB7361B3 E9E2 4642 847C D3E4B9DABF66
But they would have a lot of ons with them.

Those „special“ chads look friendly pretty mysteriou which makes a women interested in them and in a ltr.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero, CrazyFitLover and 1 other person
nice thread bro. Proves Eva is more aesthetic than Taylor

Hunter eyes are never overrated

• +1
Its like masc chad vs prettyboy. Guys like the first are guys girls dont like to have contact with or talk to them because they see them as a kind of „enemy“ View attachment 759139
But they would have a lot of ons with them.

Those „special“ chads look friendly pretty mysteriou which makes a women interested in them and in a ltr.
Is it even possible to get one night stands as an average man and why are dom dudes seen as an” enemy”

Standard Chad:

Special Chads:

“What bro he’s ugly”
“He’s boneless”
View attachment 759014

Women prefer high tier normies, and that is what this is.

In @Proex ‘s world
My world is the real world. Please look at my analysis. She meets all the ideal features that are objective.
Check this video too. Ideal canthal tilt

Ok let's start. First, coloring, she has dark brown hair, light brown eyes with a black limbal ring, pink lips and white skin. All of which is ideal to me. Her hair is also wavy and long.
View attachment 747789View attachment 747802
Second, lets look at her side profile. You can see she has a projected chin, upturned nose, feminine browridge and feminine forehead. All of which is ideal. She also has a raised hyoid bone. All of which is ideal.
View attachment 747806
View attachment 747807
Third, lets look at her eyes. She has almond eyes with PCT, straight medial canthus, slight UEE, and great undereye support. As can be seen from this photo of her. The PCT isn't visible in most tiktoks as she never gets into a neutral angle. She also has arched thin eyebrows which is ideal since she already has ideal eyes.
View attachment 747811
Fourth, lets look at her lips. Use this guide as an example of what is ideal. You can see she has all the qualities.
View attachment 747812
View attachment 747813

She also has the ideal midface ratio, exactly 1. I haven't measured other ratios but I can guarantee she is ideal/close in chin-philtrum height ratio, facial thirds, facial fifths, and the width of her face.
View attachment 747819

She also has pinned ears that aren't large. She also has the ideal body for me, one thing is that she has a little more fat to lose for it to look identical. These are ideal for me. She is Stella Maxwell, watch Eva's tiktoks and you'll see they have the same body shape just Eva has more fat.
View attachment 747828View attachment 747829View attachment 747830View attachment 747833

Her height is also my ideal which is 5'4
View attachment 747837
View attachment 747835

Standard Chad:

Special Chads:

“What bro he’s ugly”
“He’s boneless”
View attachment 759014

I get the understanding of the thread and seeking what actually appeals the most to women but.... i think it would be best for the thread if you broke down was features enable the "special" chads (lol) vs. standard ones in appeal.

As well as expatiate on the sexual appeal stuff mogging aesthetics.

@forevergymcelling

• +1
I agree with your thesis, but I’d use other examples instead. @Amnesia sex appeal mogs @larsanova69

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and AscendingHero
Eva Cudmore's face definitely does not meet more looks theory points.

• +1

Standard Chad:

Special Chads:

“What bro he’s ugly”
“He’s boneless”
View attachment 759014

your first looksmaxing thread proud of you demarcus

• Love it
Reactions: Looks234