Female: "Almond" shape, significant eyelid exposure
Male: Slit shape, no eyelid exposure
Attractive cheeks
Female: soft and roundish
Male: Gaunt and hollow
Attractive eyebrows
Female: light colour and slightly rounded
Male: Dark colour, sharp and angular

I could go on but you probably get it by now, using sexual dimorphism as the benchmark for individual feature rating is the GOAT way to determine what needs improving. Harmony is of course still really important but using the sexual dimorphism scale will tell you WHETHER the feature is bad/good/needs improving/doesn't need improving.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Saturn and BigdickAverageEthnic
why are you ugly then?

Eyelashes are undimorphic af and looks good on males

Attachments

• 151991951.jpg
    151991951.jpg
    439.6 KB · Views: 226
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Achathin and make_it_to_the_top
Attractive mouth
Female: Small mouth, larger lower lip, BIG ASS
Male: Wider mouth, equal upper and lower lip size
Attractive eyes:
Female: "Almond" shape, significant eyelid exposure
Male: Slit shape, no eyelid exposure
Attractive cheeks
Female: soft and roundish
Male: Gaunt and hollow
Attractive eyebrows
Female: light colour and slightly rounded
Male: Dark colour, sharp and angular

I could go on but you probably get it by now, using sexual dimorphism as the benchmark for individual feature rating is the GOAT way to determine what needs improving. Harmony is of course still really important but using the sexual dimorphism scale will tell you WHETHER the feature is bad/good/needs improving/doesn't need improving.

View attachment 69977
View attachment 69978
Related image

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 2095
Female: Long Hair , Male: Bald

You are so stupid. The Caucasian race which is on average the most attractive by psl standards has big deep set eyes! No person I have seen has slit eyes, that’s only something Asians can have. A good eye area is a soulful one with slight PCT and long eyelashes and mild exposure to none. Stop this slit hunter eye nonsense. It’s autistic
Jfl if u think Gandy or Oprys eyes are like a slit. They’re decently big and soulful

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel, itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 245
You are so stupid. The Caucasian race which is on average the most attractive by psl standards has big deep set eyes! No person I have seen has slit eyes, that’s only something Asians can have. A good eye area is a soulful one with slight PCT and long eyelashes and mild exposure to none. Stop this slit hunter eye nonsense. It’s autistic
Jfl if u think Gandy or Oprys eyes are like a slit. They’re decently big and soulful
slit probably isn't the right word, your right, I meant hunter
why are you ugly then?
3 people on this forum gave me a 6.5 PSL. That's a little generous but i'm far from ugly, I pull pretty regularly and have had multiple compliments about my jaw from foids irl

Slit eyes are Asian eyes with epicanthal folds. You mean hunter eyes. Vertically narrow hooded eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Kragar
I have every thing that is listed except for mouth, still only psl5, harmony or death brothers

• +1
Reactions: Kragar
Eyelid exposures looks like shit on both females and males

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 685 and kobecel
Eyelashes are undimorphic af and looks good on males
No they are dimorphic and testosterone makes the facial hair grow, but why would I share that with a subhuman

so harmony = FWHR?
I cany explain it, my FWHR is 1.75 or something like that above average, its just that my features dont fit with themselfs so good, or meybe im too pale. My father with almost the same characteristics is looking godlike, only thing that he has over me is really good tan

No they are dimorphic and testosterone makes the facial hair grow, but why would I share that with a subhuman
Yes I know I'm subhuman, complete truecel, so

god damn throwing some racepills in there