sexy alt slut teaches gen z chad a lesson for refusing to do bdsm with her

looksmaxxed

looksmaxxed

Kraken

Lauren-Marie-Dooley-Colorado-Springs-Police-Department-Mugshots_hvcvun

Dooley, who has been charged with felony second-degree kidnapping, second-degree assault, and menacing, is alleged to have enticed her date to remove his clothes before performing fellatio on him, and then taping up his hands and feet, to which he consented.

“[The victim] found it odd, but consented to it,” an affidavit published by Law and Crime states.

She then apparently took out a knife and threatened him, according to the affidavit. She demanded he get into her bed, which he says was non-consensual given the introduction of the weapon. “However, when Lauren produced a kitchen knife and demanded he get into her bedroom, [the victim] no longer consented to staying at the residence,” the affidavit says.

this new generation of chads are such weak beta pussies, imagine being manhandled and dominated by a 4'9 80lb little girl like this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, FailedNormieManlet, isis_Bleach and 7 others
*Tyrone

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, thereallegend, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
I actually was messaging with that girl on Fetlife

she's an incredible woman

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Baldingman1998
I actually was messaging with that girl on Fetlife

she's an incredible woman

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, FailedNormieManlet, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
Could understand him if the foid was a 6"1 Amazoness but a little girl bruh :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed

nowhere in the article does it say "black male" lol at bbc coping they have to create fake headlines just to prove they get laid by white girls :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

>sexy
she looks like some kind of slavoid retarded goblin, nobody would wanna do anything with her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, gymmaxedhorse, It'snotover and 1 other person
>sexy
she looks like some kind of slavoid retarded goblin, nobody would wanna do anything with her
she looks amazing except for the chipmunk ears

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 13626, looksmaxxed and 1 other person
>sexy
She is the classic ons material, after you fuck her you wish you'll never see her face again

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Sir Galachad
nowhere in the article does it say "black male" lol at bbc coping they have to create fake headlines just to prove they get laid by white girls :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
8E27D3EB 2F7A 40E1 B6B5 F2E055BF2A16

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, klip11, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
>sexy
The lighting sucks she is Stacy

she's in that perfect range of ugly cute for incels, but she wants chad only. she'd rather go to prison for cutting chad than be with a sub chad who will willingly sleep with her, love her, and provide for her :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Over for u if ur not being threatened with a knife/gun to creampie a girl.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
The guy would have been more fucked if he fought back bcs attacking muh female, weaker sex. So he chose to comply, makes sense when you think about it. Double fucked if he's actually black as some say

wrong thread

Even getting murdered in cold-blood, Hostel-style, is Chad only

Joe Biden Lol GIF

imagine if that girl hoisted her little thighs over your face and told you that you WILL eat her asshole out or she will attack you

and all you could do was continuously eat her dirty ass while she ordered more and more Taco Bell on your uber eats account

haha... wouldn't that be weird? I would be totally grossed out by that. I'm just thinking about how weird it would be

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
imagine if that girl hoisted her little thighs over your face and told you that you WILL eat her asshole out or she will attack you

and all you could do was continuously eat her dirty ass while she ordered more and more Taco Bell on your uber eats account

haha... wouldn't that be weird? I would be totally grossed out by that. I'm just thinking about how weird it would be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back