Shah of Iran Says U.S. Jews Control Banks, Media, Finances

dehydrated

dehydrated

jewish convert

shah is good? idk shit about iran tbh the guys that i see supporting the shah worship kikes tho jfl
@deadmanwalking @ALTF4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, deadmanwalking, WeiWei and 2 others

Attachments

• InShot_20240514_051900597.mp4
    949.8 KB

shah is good? idk shit about iran tbh the guys that i see supporting the shah worship kikes tho jfl
@deadmanwalking @ALTF4
Yeah exactly so many of them are kike lovers, especially the western born ones. And they need to be beheaded publicly, all of them, as they are worthless dogs, piece of shit traitors.

But not all shah supporters are like lovers, the shah himself hated the kikes

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
Wow no shit. I totally didn't know that!

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and dehydrated
I’m personally not the biggest fan of the shah

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and deadmanwalking
Wow no shit. I totally didn't know that!
Well it takes balls for a famous person, a politically active person to say that

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking

@deadmanwalking @ALTF4
Shah was based and nearly saved Iran of it’s shitskin fate. Those supporting Iran that you see are secular Atheist faggots and feminists, they think Shah would have also saved them but really Shah was interested in reviving it’s Aryan roots. He was the Hitler of Iran and against globalism that’s why the Jews removed him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dehydrated and ALTF4

@deadmanwalking @ALTF4
The "Shah" is a poor loser who can only lament whilst the Mullahs control Iran despite their population having a high apostasy rate and being highly disatisfied with their regime.

• Woah
Reactions: dehydrated
The "Shah" is a poor loser who can only lament whilst the Mullahs control Iran despite their population having a high apostasy rate and being highly disatisfied with their regime.
but why would a sunni care? the mullahs are shias