shall i get my 12 year old cousin on mk677 + ai

P

PastillaNegra

Bronze
his parents are 5'0 and 5'8 jfl , hes gonna be manlet i might blackpill him young and get him on a good heightmaxxing stack

his parents are 5'0 and 5'8 jfl , hes gonna be manlet i might blackpill him young and get him on a good heightmaxxing stack
He can be your chad prodigy put him on good habits and shit and make him mog all the other 12 year olds

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, callisto, datboijj and 4 others
family cuckold mindset, keep it for yourself so you can mog them all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, TheDragon, Lucid and 5 others
family cuckold mindset, keep it for yourself so you can mog them all
hes probably too old, creating a chadigy mogs, maybe hell give u some money when he hits it big

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
No, those substances aren’t safe for someone that young.

This is a MPMD video waiting to happen jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, fjor2096 and HAPAgymcel
Mk won’t do shit anyways

An AI would stunt his brain development and pubertal growth spurt (which is triggered by estrogen) amongst other important things. And MK when misused can cause Insulin resistance or even diabetes if predisposed genetically. Ntm it’s a research chemical and it’s just not wise to use for someone that young in General. Maybe get the opinion of a doctor before trying.

• +1
Reactions: mfk and Deleted member 1901
An AI would stunt his brain development and pubertal growth spurt (which is triggered by estrogen) amongst other important things. And MK when misused can cause Insulin resistance or even diabetes if predisposed genetically. Ntm it’s a research chemical and it’s just not wise to use for someone that young in General. Maybe get the opinion of a doctor before trying.
Yea, letrozole was proven to be ineffective in increasing height in normal prepubertal children.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
nigga probably isnt even in puberty yet and theres no real way to ask or be certain. Jfl i can imagine you trying to peek on him in the bathroom or asking him if he has pubic hair :lul: Wait until he's like 14 and then bring them up

At 10, that may be super good, yet I don’t know the repercussions of giving somone so young gh. Id def put him on it, but probably when he’s in puberty, just so it’s safer. It would also make him eat a lot more which would be good if you get him to start lifting

Don't do this, just make sure he stays lean and eats protein. My dad is 5'6 and my mom is 5'0, I'm 5'10 at 16 due to eating right.

Be a man and give him real HGH.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
Be a man and give him real HGH.

Imagine young men taking growth hormones all over the place, not only that but they are also injecting Nandrolone into their asses as well. Wehn you go outside you see young men bonesmashing and chewing raw meat. That would be wonderful.