Bones shape destinies

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lasnt, Deleted member 29078, Deleted member 27472 and 4 others
@ascendedd @mrriceguy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

its not rlly leanmaxxing tbh, i just got alot of jaw growth so my facial fat got distributed nicely

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 29078 and 1 other person
bump

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
The hollow cheek stuff looks retarded. Hollow cheeks with the intense autistic death stare scares the shit out of women. Women often say that they don't look the gaunt face look. I cut all the way down to 126.4 lbs at 5'6" last September and it did not turn me into a pussy slayer.

I'm not saying be a fat ass. But don't be a hollow cheeked autist. If you can't "slay" with your face with a BMI of like 21.75, you will probably never slay with just your face. I'm not even going to bother throwing body fat % figures around because it's extremely difficult to accurately estimate body fat %. A lot of people online tend to under-estimate their own body fat %.

Now can you slay after gym maxxing? Some people certainly do slay after gym maxxing. Being lean at a light weight is not impressive to women however. Women prefer muscle over leanness. Just don't fall for the burly meme (fat and muscular). It's also not good for your health to carry too much excess body fat for extended periods of time.

At the end of the day women have so many offers of penis that having a handsome face is no guarantee of success with women except for the tippy top percentiles in face. When women can just get Chad and Tyrone cock on demand, they become desensitized and you become nothing special. Just another Chad in a Chad cock carousel. Women get more dopamine from eating a pint of Ben & Jerry's than they do having sex with a man with a handsome face with nothing else going on for him.

For me personally I feel the thing that has held me back with dating the most was my autism. Second most is my height (5'6"). Good looks get your foot in the door. But if you don't have much to offer beyond that, you can't keep a woman's interest. If you're not getting pussy, it's not because your cheeks aren't hollow enough. It's because you're a fucking autist like me or some other variant of social retard. A handsome guy who is NT, with reasonable height, has his shit together, own place, doesn't need hollow cheeks to get pussy. lmfao.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ZeroTwo, sketchybusiness55 and Kebab Master
B7D40622 CF5C 4293 9DD8 9DC7CFFDC479
he's slaying and ripped.

Attachments

• C6D9B2CE-2223-4EC8-85BE-3F017C02A405.jpeg
    C6D9B2CE-2223-4EC8-85BE-3F017C02A405.jpeg
    386.4 KB · Views: 0
  • F28EC211-A93B-4DD7-BAC6-1C79C388A507.jpeg
    F28EC211-A93B-4DD7-BAC6-1C79C388A507.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 0
  • 313D90A8-6D15-4FDD-898A-0A4365B9D8BC.jpeg
    313D90A8-6D15-4FDD-898A-0A4365B9D8BC.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 0
I still get no bitches but hey...better I guess :D

Attachments

• photo_2023-04-28_17-43-30.jpg
    photo_2023-04-28_17-43-30.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 0
  • c0b96889-1e24-4b3b-b0a5-d442291105c4.jpg
    c0b96889-1e24-4b3b-b0a5-d442291105c4.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: barretstoe, Cristiano88, redmaxx and 2 others
I will be god once leanmaxxed. Shii my jaw is quite defined at 16% bf😈

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Still looking like shit leanmaxxed so no

• +1
Muh jaw doesn’t change when lean maxxing @volcelfatcel @Moggedbyevery1
He was obese to lean

His jaw didn’t actually change he just lost the fat to actually show off his jaw

The hollow cheek stuff looks retarded. Hollow cheeks with the intense autistic death stare scares the shit out of women. Women often say that they don't look the gaunt face look. I cut all the way down to 126.4 lbs at 5'6" last September and it did not turn me into a pussy slayer.

I'm not saying be a fat ass. But don't be a hollow cheeked autist. If you can't "slay" with your face with a BMI of like 21.75, you will probably never slay with just your face. I'm not even going to bother throwing body fat % figures around because it's extremely difficult to accurately estimate body fat %. A lot of people online tend to under-estimate their own body fat %.

Now can you slay after gym maxxing? Some people certainly do slay after gym maxxing. Being lean at a light weight is not impressive to women however. Women prefer muscle over leanness. Just don't fall for the burly meme (fat and muscular). It's also not good for your health to carry too much excess body fat for extended periods of time.

At the end of the day women have so many offers of penis that having a handsome face is no guarantee of success with women except for the tippy top percentiles in face. When women can just get Chad and Tyrone cock on demand, they become desensitized and you become nothing special. Just another Chad in a Chad cock carousel. Women get more dopamine from eating a pint of Ben & Jerry's than they do having sex with a man with a handsome face with nothing else going on for him.

For me personally I feel the thing that has held me back with dating the most was my autism. Second most is my height (5'6"). Good looks get your foot in the door. But if you don't have much to offer beyond that, you can't keep a woman's interest. If you're not getting pussy, it's not because your cheeks aren't hollow enough. It's because you're a fucking autist like me or some other variant of social retard. A handsome guy who is NT, with reasonable height, has his shit together, own place, doesn't need hollow cheeks to get pussy. lmfao.
It's not about having hollow cheeks even. Just being lean is good for ur jaw and face. No one should be anorexic but u should have no chub on ur body it should be lean and tight u will be more attractive in every way.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx