The way you look in frauded lighting is how you will look in day light after leanmaxxing

Icon

Icon

Not a greycel
Basically title.

It is just something that I am noticing. All the features that weren't there before in day light are starting to show up the leaner I get. These features were only prominent when I used fraud lightning or gym lightning. Just something to look forward to for those leanmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, BrahminBoss, fvolkek and 1 other person
True

I walk a lot and when I pass by a mirrow or glass where I can see myself, I see my face in "bathroom" lighting which in my case it's right in my face

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Icon
When I walk past mirrors I get a dopamine boost but only cause my hair looks good not my facial features

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and mirrormogger
i always feel like i look boneless and facially fat in selfies unless i have frauded lighting but somehow in every candid i look lean as fuck, its weird

is leanmaxxing during puberty bad

Leanmaxxing is futile , its only improved my stamina

i always feel like i look boneless and facially fat in selfies unless i have frauded lighting but somehow in every candid i look lean as fuck, its weird
Maybe lens distortion. I think candids are often made from a bit of a distance.

Leanmaxxing is futile , its only improved my stamina
Depends on the person. I think my transformation is very extreme similar to those famous transformations on YT. I am actually shocked myself and getting even greedier

is leanmaxxing during puberty bad
Good question.

I think if you just eat a lot of meat and cut out carbs it should be doable. There is nothing more nutritious than meat on this planet. Maybe look into the keto diet. it should help with leanmax and staying debloated

As an expert collagen god mirror gazer while narcymaxxing to looksmaxxing playlists you have to trust me on this.

One more thing, my eyes have changed the most, shockingly so. So bizarre what a little bit of fat around the eyes can do. But this took MONTHS of dieting. My eyes look so different, they demand attention and I don't even feel like I look at the same person anymore.

I always knew I had a signficant positive canthal tilt but you just couldn't see it in day light for some reason, it wasn't apparent, now my tilt has become very visible. So weird. Changed my energy entirely.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Depends on the person. I think my transformation is very extreme similar to those famous transformations on YT. I am actually shocked myself and getting even greedier
I guess It can work for some but is not the rule? Anyway keeping low weight is prob better for health

• +1
Reactions: Icon
I guess It can work for some but is not the rule? Anyway keeping low weight is prob better for health
I think you are right, most ppl would look bttr wiht lower weight

Basically title.

It is just something that I am noticing. All the features that weren't there before in day light are starting to show up the leaner I get. These features were only prominent when I used fraud lightning or gym lightning. Just something to look forward to for those leanmaxxing.
in car windows my zygos look like theyre trying to pop out of place, slight hollowing, then i look in my camera and i am yellow as fuck with slight some angularity thats it :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Icon
in car windows my zygos look like theyre trying to pop out of place, slight hollowing, then i look in my camera and i am yellow as fuck with slight some angularity thats it :forcedsmile:
Maybe to phrase it better. You will look closer to your most optimal type of lightning and so your default will become defined in most lightnings.

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated