She Broke Up With me

Nah that's a girl having a low self esteem issue. I guarantee you there are plenty of girls getting abused by ugly boyfriends and they're not doing anything about it. Any decent girl who's self respecting would not stand for that shit, even if it came from a model celebrity.
She def had self esteem issues, always insecure about her looks

This is why you don't date women and turn gay!!!

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
This is why you don't date women and turn gay!!!
IMG 4616

Don’t worry bro, just better yourself, you’ll find someone else

• +1
She came over and told me she doesn’t love me anymore and she’s already met someone else. I made one mistake and she used it as an escape. She would’ve forgiven chad 100x over.

I don’t know what to do man, she was my everything. Saved me from inceldom and got my life back on track. It’s pushin me to the edge, I’ve got fucking nothing, no friends,no looks, no bitches, no future. I’ve been depressed for years now but not like this. Seriously considering it

If only I had experienced this shit when ur supposed to in ur teen yrs. Wouldn’t be so cut over it. She doesn’t want me bro, my turn is over

Try listening to andrew tates podcast😔

• +1
She came over and told me she doesn’t love me anymore and she’s already met someone else. I made one mistake and she used it as an escape. She would’ve forgiven chad 100x over.

I don’t know what to do man, she was my everything. Saved me from inceldom and got my life back on track. It’s pushin me to the edge, I’ve got fucking nothing, no friends,no looks, no bitches, no future. I’ve been depressed for years now but not like this. Seriously considering it

If only I had experienced this shit when ur supposed to in ur teen yrs. Wouldn’t be so cut over it. She doesn’t want me bro, my turn is over

Attachments

• 4039594_Video_20240325184412531_by_VideoShow.mp4
    6 MB
  • JFL
Jfl with my girl I legit locked her out my house one time and fell asleep on addicent and she still stayed lel

• JFL
Jfl with my girl I legit locked her out my house one time and fell asleep on addicent and she still stayed lel
I once went to eat out with my mates, she was waiting outside my place in the wet and cold for an hr 💀

Also when I gave her a UTI I didn’t even visit during hospital hrs despite promising. Was a terrible bf before I knew I loved her

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed