She doesn't love me because my dick isn't 10 inches (UPDATE)

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
This is a continuation to past threads about how I'm love with a foid who says my dick is small and likes them huge:

After ignoring me the whole Christmas season, fucking multiple guys and not giving a Damn fuck about me, she contacted me today again.

20200105 212634

I'm sure this time she only contacted me because she didn't find any chad to bang right away. She stopped replying while still online on the dating app and then went offline which means she found better.

In the next couples of hours that girl I like would be moaning fucking some dude: I lost my temperament and sent two messages I had to delete - but she most likely read.

Why the hell does she message me to ignore me right away? I'm sick of this.

I feel totally humillated: I've lost my dignity and I no longer know what to say or do. I admit im in her hands...

I admit I'm in love with a woman who has a +1000 laycount, is a drug dealer and clearly has addictions and behavioral problems, but is also madly attractive.

I kept stalking for hours and came across a foid who knows her and managed to have a chat:

20200105 105046

20200105 105251

20200105 105516

I'm sick of not being treated like a man because my dick isn't as big as she would like it to be. All I do is be ignored, dumped, ghosted...

I cried before because all I have in mind is that she spent the day fucking a guy and moaning while I'm here suffering.

I thought we'd go on a date. I became Romeo for her but I took the massive L, she took the massive D and I can shove this flower up my ass.

Point Blur Jan052020 123400

PD: I'm going to message her this night but I'm not sure how I will address it.

PD: I'm 7' which isn't that that that extremly bad but it still is regardless for my case.

Update: she just texted me again what do I do please

Last edited:
jfl if you think I'm gonna read that many words from a dicklet

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, 5'8manlet, RamRanchCowboy and 3 others
Lol you act like a beta cuck
Inject T faggot 10 inches dicks are pretty much as common as Rotschilds if u know what I mean

• +1
Reactions: Over and BigBiceps
u lost nothing of significance

• +1
Reactions: Over
Enlarge your dick to 10 inches as an act of revenge, then fuck her lol

You literally replied to her one minute later after she ignored you for so long AND then you ask a beta question "are you free today?"

You have zero knowledge of game.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mateusz74, Ogmanman, RamRanchCowboy and 3 others
You literally replied to her one minute later after she ignored you for so long AND then you ask a beta question "are you free today?"

What do i do from now on

I was online. Its visible on what's app so there's no point tbh

But yes i don't understand why but that question about she being free wasn't good.

She has asked me if I'm free before tho lol.

It's so over I'm overridden by emotions

Who tf has 10 inches dick? It's 1 in a million thing. Dude probably has a 8 incher but lied it's 10. That's what you gotta do too, fraud it as bigger, she's not gonna measure it and women are really bad telling how big your dick actually is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Over and Deleted member 470
dick pill is real. She dont want ur small dick bro.
There is no way this guy has a 10 incher but u r so small that she thinks he has to have that much since he might be close to double ur length.

I am sry for u

• +1
Reactions: Over
Who tf has 10 inches dick? It's 1 in a million thing. Dude probably has a 8 incher but lied it's 10. That's what you gotta do too, fraud it as bigger, she's not gonna measure it and women are really bad telling how big your dick actually is.
This is cope unfortunately.

If one guy is 8 and frauds 10 then me as a 7 and never saying I'm 7 or fraud more I wouldn't be told that lol. There's no way.

Dude I don't think the average girl would even believe an 8incher is 10 unless she's been lied to by all the guys before frauding 6 inches as 8

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

It doesn't make any fucking sense regardless because if she's contacting me is for something. The fact I ask her if she's free when I KNOW that she wants to meet and then ghosts is absurd
Dude I don't think the average girl would even believe an 8incher is 10 unless she's been lied to by all the guys before frauding 6 inches as 8
They can tell because of the feeling lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Stopped at.

I admit I'm in love with a woman who has a +1000 laycount, is a drug dealer and clearly has addictions and behavioral problems, but is also madly attractive.

JFL.

We are reaching cuck levels that shouldn't even be possible.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, RamRanchCowboy, Over and 2 others
Stopped at.

JFL.

This is a part of her yes. But when we are together I can't tell none of those things. She's amazing but as soon as I leave and we are far away she fucks me up badly
Stopped at.

JFL.

She really knows how to hook
Lol you act like a beta cuck
Inject T faggot 10 inches dicks are pretty much as common as Rotschilds if u know what I mean
I'm even Stacy fishing to see the competence of guys in the area tbh ngl. Its over she knows I'm head over heels

Last edited:
You r no way near 7 inches. I never saw or heard of any women leaving someone because of 7 inches.
Either that or she just wants to fuck attractive guys. Clearly u r not appealing to her. So why in the world would u behave like a ultra cuck

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
You r no way near 7 inches. I never saw or heard of any women leaving someone because of 7 inches.
Either that or she just wants to fuck attractive guys. Clearly u r not appealing to her. So why in the world would u behave like a ultra cuck
Yes I know it sounds weird but it's what happened.

It is not as simple as u think because 11 days ago she was asking me to come over to sleep cuddling. 1 month ago wants me to hug her up. Brings me breakfast on the bed and so on...

As for attractive guys. I'm 19 she's older than me, I admit I can't compete with older gymmaxed men and as for face well I will just say that she wouldn't have been seeing me for 3 months if I looked that bad tbh.

I think she has a problem with hooking up with people because it's not normal and doesn't make sense.

At first none of these things were happening :/

It is not as simple as u think because 11 days ago she was asking me to come over to sleep cuddling. 1 month ago wants me to hug her up. Brings me breakfast on the bed and so on...

As for attractive guys. I'm 19 she's older than me, I admit I can't compete with older gymmaxed men and as for face well I will just say that she wouldn't have been seeing me for 3 months if I looked that bad tbh.

I think she has a problem with hooking up with people because it's not normal and doesn't make sense.

At first none of these things were happening :/
I wanna message her. I'm upset. I'm hurt. I'm drunk too lol over for me
UPDATE SHE JUST TEXTED ME AGAIN. WHAT DO I DO PLEASE @6ft8InTheNetherlands

It is not as simple as u think because 11 days ago she was asking me to come over to sleep cuddling. 1 month ago wants me to hug her up

Last edited:
"What u doing" 11:32 am

"Chat with friends, you?" 11:33 am

Tenor 1

As for attractive guys. I'm 19 she's older than me, I admit I can't compete with older gymmaxed men and as for face well I will just say that she wouldn't have

Last edited:
Its actually pissing me of his messages are just so needy just fucking be man and stop chasing infuriates me but I feel bad for fuck sake

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over, Ogmanman and RAITEIII
Its actually pissing me of his messages are just so needy just fucking be man and stop chasing infuriates me but I feel bad for fuck sake
I'm not needy but this drives me overly crazy so yes I don't behave the same way...

What do i do from now on

I was online. Its visible on what's app so there's no point tbh

But yes i don't understand why but that question about she being free wasn't good.

She has asked me if I'm free before tho lol.

It's so over I'm overridden by emotions
It’s not your dick your literally typing like a socially unaware desperate autist

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505 and Deleted member 2846
It’s not your dick your literally typing like a socially unaware desperate autist
No. I've been driven by emotions today but all my drama remains on this forum and I act irl like anyone else lol
Tell the bitch you ain't worth my time you been playing me for to long plenty of other girls that ain't bitches just fuck her of or you're a cuck
I can't do that because of my feelings. Finding someone at her levels of looks would be difficult for me.

She just said I'm always rude. I told her she's the one who is rude we almost got into an argument lol. She's like just tell me once I did something wrong??

I'm gonna drink some alcohol and I will roast her badly even if its the last time I come here lol. She will say I'm not her boyfriend to care so much about me

Last edited: