She finally called, i figured what she likes (GTFIH + side story about chad at work)

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
Today i tried a different approach, i stopped being polite and gentle and talked to her more aggressively. she was on period or sth and angry entry morning picking on poor old people and forcing them to work harder and nagging.

i legit got pissed at her for her behavior toward old people, i finally yelled "thats enough! i dont give a single fuck let us do the job however we want, anything happened on me, just stop nagging already god damn it".

then she got silent but then i started nagging about her work and kept finding mistakes, to a point that other people would tell me "she just a girl, stop bullying her" and shit like that. i was angry and aggressive even to other people.

she then came to me with a cute voice and said " *my name*, are you still mad at me? please dont be, okay?" and i was like "don't boss me around again, i'm not that kinda guy who lets girls dominate them".

then later at night, there is this old man who keeps talking to her anytime she can and asks a lot of question. i started bullying the old guy and getting angry at her. then when the old man was leaving i found him at the door and told him "if i see you talking to her again, i'd punch your face" he got afraid and said "its not what you think, i want her for my nephew" i said" i dont give a fuck, go find another girl she is mine, this is a friendly warning".

20 min after work she texted me JFL. just be tough bro. i didn't even respond, so 10 min later she called.

I'm planning to not call her or anything for a week.

anyway here is the side story, first day at work i saw a 6'2 chadlite with big muscles and bad boy criminal halo. relatively the most appealing guy in that area. and i thought if blackpill was real this guy would be dating our boss (who is a hot woman) and wouldn't even work.

now guess what, today i figured he IS actually dating our boss and he IS not working. he has a spot in the factory where he sits and smokes and listens to music and plays with phone. while all of that is forbidden af, he is also a prisoner, like wtf. blackpill is brutally real

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Cope if ur sub the BULL

Yk if u show ur gf this it’s over for ur relationship

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
what are they saying?
I was just laughing at a pic i printed of him so that girl shows up and asks what I’m laughing at and I say I printed something then show her

She laughed and showed her friend while saying Julia look what he printed

Subhuman THE BULL

U can cope but she’s actually laughing due to nervousness for seeing such a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, UZB_Strebl and Psychophilly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Psychophilly
  • JFL
The white sensored texts is totally not the script what are u talking about???
Man she's your dog, as if she's just read that out lmaooo

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Man she's your dog, as if she's just read that out lmaooo
This girl is my ex from when I was 15, all the sudden this hoe comes back and spams me all day long I’ve got new fish to catch I already am dating someone

She’s just annoying the hell out of me that’s why I wanna make this call idrc what happens or if the BULL exposes my .org to her she’s some Becky begging for my attention all day

• Woah
no idea what you're saying, but this is entertaining. Pls continue

Today i tried a different approach, i stopped being polite and gentle and talked to her more aggressively. she was on period or sth and angry entry morning picking on poor old people and forcing them to work harder and nagging.

i legit got pissed at her for her behavior toward old people, i finally yelled "thats enough! i dont give a single fuck let us do the job however we want, anything happened on me, just stop nagging already god damn it".

then she got silent but then i started nagging about her work and kept finding mistakes, to a point that other people would tell me "she just a girl, stop bullying her" and shit like that. i was angry and aggressive even to other people.

she then came to me with a cute voice and said " *my name*, are you still mad at me? please dont be, okay?" and i was like "don't boss me around again, i'm not that kinda guy who lets girls dominate them".

then later at night, there is this old man who keeps talking to her anytime she can and asks a lot of question. i started bullying the old guy and getting angry at her. then when the old man was leaving i found him at the door and told him "if i see you talking to her again, i'd punch your face" he got afraid and said "its not what you think, i want her for my nephew" i said" i dont give a fuck, go find another girl she is mine, this is a friendly warning".

20 min after work she texted me JFL. just be tough bro. i didn't even respond, so 10 min later she called.

I'm planning to not call her or anything for a week.

anyway here is the side story, first day at work i saw a 6'2 chadlite with big muscles and bad boy criminal halo. relatively the most appealing guy in that area. and i thought if blackpill was real this guy would be dating our boss (who is a hot woman) and wouldn't even work.

now guess what, today i figured he IS actually dating our boss and he IS not working. he has a spot in the factory where he sits and smokes and listens to music and plays with phone. while all of that is forbidden af, he is also a prisoner, like wtf. blackpill is brutally real

Just run cold alpha game

• +1
Just run cold alpha game
i was but then i slipped at day 2. she was badly into me the day i ignored her, so i waited for her text call etc and she never did. i called and lost the cold alpha game momentum. she saw opportunity and moment of weakness so she dumped me.