She looks good and her now bf mogs me hard

starvecell

starvecell

🧪
and here my broke autistic ass talking with bunch of assholes who hate u for no reason

She even started her own business online(moneymaxxing)

Looks 10x better, a literal stacylite for curryverse( upturned small nose, pale skin, skinny with average boobs, wide smile with good lips)

She got 3k followers on insta and here I’m scared of making a social account coz noone will follow me (no friends)

Her current bf mogs me hard, he looks like this morphed version of me.I think she ducks him every single day, maybe even twice in a day.

And you know the worst part, nones here to give me some real good copes atleast even after i point it out that i need one.

Attachments

• IMG_6041.jpeg
    IMG_6041.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseduoAryan and sub5c3l
@sub5c3l
@brucewayne78

God truly has his favourites

• So Sad
Reactions: PseduoAryan and TechnoBoss
and here my broke autistic ass talking with bunch of assholes who hate u for no reason

She even started her own business online(moneymaxxing)

Looks 10x better, a literal stacylite for curryverse( upturned small nose, pale skin, skinny with average boobs, wide smile with good lips)

She got 3k followers on insta and here I’m scared of making a social account coz noone will follow me (no friends)

Her current bf mogs me hard, he looks like this morphed version of me.I think she ducks him every single day, maybe even twice in a day.

And you know the worst part, nones here to give me some real good copes atleast even after i point it out that i need one.
send her @ Ill rizz her up by using my subhuman curry rizz

Play Free fire and enjoy life and do workout

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and starvecell