Shit lower third

You look decent and mog me to the grave and then piss on my dead corpse

Profile is important, but it doesn't matter that much when you look decent from the front tbh, but that's just my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and bobs_pls
Profile is important, but it doesn't matter that much when you look decent from the front tbh, but that's just my opinion
well I agree, still would like to pick the best option...
plus I'm a bit paranoid about positioning myself frontally to hotter foids recently kek

well I agree, still would like to pick the best option...
plus I'm a bit paranoid about positioning myself frontally to hotter foids recently
A beard would be good. Not long, but bushy

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
Similar to mine. Anyway, no beard imo; surgery afap; your problem is pretty easy for a good surgeon.

Similar to mine. Anyway, no beard imo; surgery afap; your problem is pretty easy for a good surgeon.
Easy to suggest surgery and drugs, hard to get the money

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
I don't really feel like getting surgery, it's not like I can't get laid...
plus I have a feeling like it might fuck up my harmony
but just in case I change my mind, what surgeries would you have in mind?

mastered muscles
you masseters right?

you might want to get a haircut though
yeah well I'm thinking about getting it shorter on back and sides but still need lenght on top and fron to hide my norwooding... plus in Poland this type of hair is rare so it's value added to some foids
get a short haircut before complaining about your jaw
well every time I do get a short heircut, people only tell me I look worse (with exception of my father who's a soldier)

I don't really feel like getting surgery, it's not like I can't get laid...
plus I have a feeling like it might fuck up my harmony
but just in case I change my mind, what surgeries would you have in mind?

A good surgeon won't ruin your harmony.
Anyway check on google the rotation thing (sorry but english isn't my main language), it should help your profile.

Just a tip anyway, to be "naturally" good. You can try with beard (and new haircut) but honestly girls like men with beard only if there are good bones under that fur.

Easy to suggest surgery and drugs, hard to get the money

Not that i suggest a lefort 3.
A surgery on the jaw is pretty handable.. then, i mean, you can't fix flaws just praying;

• +1
A surgery on the jaw is pretty handable.. then, i mean, you can't fix flaws just praying;
All your problems go away if you just pull that trigger

• +1
Bro you look decent, enjoy a lifetime of pussy. There will be many posts suggesting surgery because they think that is needed for being redpilled(false).
with that shitty long uncombed hair you will fuck la landwhales for life.
get a short haircut before complaining about your jaw
Wrong.
Hairstyle fits OP and he would look like a testicle without it.

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls and dogtown
You would look a lot better with a wider neck

• +1
All your problems go away if you just pull that trigger
tbh, how would you kill yrself if you decided on it? xd
I would definitely not shoot myself in the head cause then I'd look bad at the funeral...
girls like men with beard only if there are good bones under that fur.
hmm

Try then,ofc i can be wrong.
I said that cause i have some friends that let their beard grows in order to seem more "manly", but they just look like homeless lol.

Anyway i don't keep the beard, then maybe mine is an altered tip. Good luck anyway.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
smart boyo (y)
but stay around for a while m8, even to see how this fucked up world will resolve... maybe some crazy tech will surface soon changing life for the better, or worse but at least it'll be interesting... you never know. Being dead is cool but still, you'll have eternity for that after you die anyways
If online dating and social media does not get banned we are doomed forever.

i will be reborn a 6'6'' aryan chad :feelswhy:

i will be reborn a 6'6'' aryan chad
statistically there's biggest chance you reincarnate into a ricecel or a shitskin, a nigger or hispanic if you're lucky
white people don't reproduce anymore :<

statistically there's biggest chance you reincarnate into a ricecel or a shitskin, a nigger or hispanic if you're lucky
white people don't reproduce anymore :<
then I shall float in the void forever

Looks good from the front but your hyoid bone on the side profile ruins it. Grow a longer beard

• +1
JFL at getting your info from The Atlantic
don't know what's that tbh I just sent first google search for any reference, I read about this stuff long time ago...

Train your neck, nigga.

Last edited:
  • +1