Shitty eye area

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Having a shitty eye area is the worst possible thing that can happen to a person u can never feel love or look into a women’s eye and feel her genuine affection as her biological instinct is to repulse you. I don’t understand what happened in the womb that it decided to create a tomb for suffering with these mm of misplaced bones and skin, I feel like ripping my eyes out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, skeet, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Having a shitty eye area is the worst possible thing that can happen to a person u can never feel love or look into a women’s eye and feel her genuine affection as her biological instinct is to repulse you. I don’t understand what happened in the womb that it decided to create a tomb for suffering with these mm of misplaced bones and skin, I feel like ripping my eyes out.
Is ur profile photo ur eye?

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Is my eye area good some people say it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ciras, Omen and MakinMogReturns
muhhh "hunter eyes"
Are hunter eyes a meme I get complimented on my eyes irl
Anyway I`ve never claiming having true hunter eyes they just seem hooded and with good IPD

Are hunter eyes a meme I get complimented on my eyes irl
Anyway I`ve never claiming having true hunter eyes they just seem hooded and with good IPD
Whats ur esr ipd doesn't matter, also they arn't hunter i waas just larping, also what compliments do they give

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Whats ur esr ipd doesn't matter, also they arn't hunter i waas just larping, also what compliments do they give
They just say they like them and that they are really long and sharp jfl also good eyebrows

hahaha, shitty jaw is worse

Depends on how bad your eye area is but it is changeable to a certian extent. Bonesmashing is a good spot to start lol. I have a telegram channel where we discuss this kind of shit and there arent fagtards like on here. If your interest pm me on telegram @nefarian9 and ill throw you an invite

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
it’s more important how your zygos support your eyes

I think it’s the crucial part

having a really shitty unfixable eye area is extremly rare. its so easy to ascend it with eyebrows and lashes. all these tiktokers would have „bad“ eye areas if it wasnt for their thick long lashes and good tilted, dyed brows

you're retarded but true

having a really shitty unfixable eye area is extremly rare. its so easy to ascend it with eyebrows and lashes. all these tiktokers would have „bad“ eye areas if it wasnt for their thick long lashes and good tilted, dyed brows
how to get long lashes

how to get long lashes
latisse for thickness + length (side effects can be loss of fat around eyes)
regular serums for length (no aesthetic side effects)

i take vollufiline for more fat around eyes wtf, is long lashes even worth

google says

"Will I have significant fat loss occur around the orbital/eye socket area, resulting in a depression? No. This myth originates with the eye drop version of Bimatoprost, which was applied directly into the eye. There has been no recorded evidence of this occurring when used in its Latisse variation."

google says

"Will I have significant fat loss occur around the orbital/eye socket area, resulting in a depression? No. This myth originates with the eye drop version of Bimatoprost, which was applied directly into the eye. There has been no recorded evidence of this occurring when used in its Latisse variation."
a lot of anecdotal evidence says otherwise. check reddit