Shitty night. Bad way to end weekend

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
Went to the movies with my dad tonight cause I have no friends and it was just kinda suicide fuel cause there were literally like 8 people in the theater and all of them were young couples and it made me realize how much I'm missing out on life.

Then I left my fucking wallet in the threater like a dumbass and didn't realize till after the 30 min drive home, can't tell my dad cause anxiety and he's gonna yell at me.

Just kms. Shitty way to end the weekend and back to the shithole called school tomorrow where the suicide fuel will only worsen. Just hope I keep my will strong enough to not rope soon.

what? you left your wallet and not getting it back?:feelsuhh:

U a need thing called balls. Lmao Ik what u have. Ur too insecure of what ur dad will say when u say u lost ur wallet. Don’t be tho, cuz it ducking happens, we are all human. Sure he might get mad, but it happens, it’s life, we gotta deal with these situations.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Fuck man that sucks. I would've told him if I were you some shit like "I'll pay for the fuel". Better to be straightforward about shit so you don't regret doing nothing.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Mansnob
That is shitty.
This is what happens when you dont speak up! :feelsbadman:
You'd end up with too many regrets :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Mansnob
Losing shit makes me sad :feelsbadman:

Did you at least call the movie theatre and ask them if they saw a wallet?

Ok i called my mom and she came in clutch and got my wallet on her way home

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and SeiGun
I guess I asked this in another thread too but how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
I had a pretty shitty night last night tbh. I overdosed on long-acting insulin by accident and had to stay up all night and eat all the time. I thought I was gonna die, but I made it. :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and dogtown
I had a pretty shitty night last night tbh. I overdosed on long-acting insulin by accident and had to stay up all night and eat all the time. I thought I was gonna die, but I made it. :feelsautistic:
Wait, there's meds that make you eat? :feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
you overweight or something?
No my immune system destroyed my pancreas so now I have to take insulin. Type 2 you get from being a fatass but I have Type 1.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
No my immune system destroyed my pancreas so now I have to take insulin. Type 2 you get from being a fatass but I have Type 1.
thats unfortunate

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
thats unfortunate
Yeah it sucks a lot tbh. At least I can avoid the draft though. :feelsez:

There's conspiracy theories that vaccination messes up the immune system, but sometimes seem they have merit because I was vaccinated at least two times before I got diabetes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back