(SHOCKING OWN RESULTS) This is how much a bad working thyroid can descend you facially and mentally

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
My grandma always had a bad thyroid so she takes t4 her whole life already, the first month i joined this site i got bloodwork for everything because i wanted to start to use vitamins like, vitamine D, Zinc, magnesium and it is always good to know what you are also lacking to fix it.

(got 1.74 once because i took the test wrong you need to go fasted first hour after waking up, here i went at lunch dont make that mistake)

so in 2019 i already had an waaay out of wack thyroid i ignored the high result of this because i just was low iq and stupid focussing fixxing my acne,

if you already go above 2 mU/L TSH you can notice already start getting symtoms of having a slow working thyroid

this girl after 2 months of thyroid meds:

here was my face when i already leanmaxxed one year ago:

excuse me for the hair hahaha oops ^^
side one year ago:

legit anorexia maxxed body all the people around me were starting getting worried that i had an eating disorder, was 67kg/147lbs here at 185cm/6'1 and still had a uncanny bloated face compared to my body and abs looked way more high bodyfat because of all the added waterweight in my body

my lowest total fat mass was 5,8kg/12.8lbs and being ''8% bf'' ofcourse no way that low bf%, but rn it is way higher than it used to be so it is a good reference point

My face rn being 70kg/155lbs with higher bodyfat

video one week ago(unpumped) but notice how much my face is leaner compared to the video one year ago:

side now ( kinda angeling here but you get the idea with bloating)

measurements at the gym this week:

total fat mass rn 7,6kg/16.8lbs, being ''10.8% bf'' still bullshit that % would put myself at 13/14(my leggs are 0 fat)

but just comparing those results it is kinda shocking that having a bad thyroid can add over 5 to 8 lbs of waterweight AKA perma bloat,
i lost like 2.5kg in one month after starting the meds and they changed my life SOO fucking good finally got the energie back when i was a child and not waking up tired everyday.

So i recommend everyone to go to a doctor if you notice the called symtomps my heartrate went from 55 in rest to a healthy 70-80

BONUS: When i started to use Ashwanda i felt alot better out of nowhere, it was because it highers your Thyroid function so it lowers your TSH

tagging high iq members for thyroid:

@xefo
@CristianT
@Prettyboy
@kjsbdfiusdf

my how to debloat face thread:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Jeww, horizontallytall, Sub0 and 44 others
i noticed btw the most waterweightloss at my midface, lost the uncanny bogdanov zygos that were filled with water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19317, Lihito, Preoximerianas and 4 others
good thread boss . underrated hormone thread . @mods pin this asap

• +1
Reactions: Lars
good thread boss . underrated hormone thread . @mods pin this asap
thyroid and gut health are the most important things for looks.

HEALTH = LOOKS

good skin is a good health indicator
good hair is health indicator
good jaw is that you can ''chew'' your food good so you have more better nutriotion indirectly an health indicator
good forward growth so you can breath good

aka looks are just mostly health indicators

also for women if they have a good body it shows her fertility aka health,

god bless ritalin :lul: @TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: kyrre, litaz, |Daddy_Zygos| and 26 others
thyroid and gut health are the most important things for looks.
Wait till you learn about mouthbreathing or shit nutrition growing up

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Preoximerianas, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Get on finasteride and inject estrogen for me

• JFL
kind of busy now but want to save this thread for future viewing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lars
shieet yeah i gotta get this tested i have some of the hypothyroid symptoms. What specific meds do you take?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
U need to take care of that acne bro

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Lars
i am testing my thyroid at the begin of june again, will let you guys now the results

I wanna break your chin bone and move it forward to turn you into Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, fuckedupmanlet, thereallegend and 1 other person
I wanna break your chin bone and move it forward to turn you into Chad.
hahahaha thats the most wholesome compliment i heard

maybe one day brother

Attachments

• 8fde37241df297c85ab0ecc4fa99a409.mp4
    358.7 KB
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and chinpilled69
Just ts4 nothing else?
only ts4 and tsh so kinda bad mesaurements but docs overall dont know shit about thyroid they just give out meds so if your tsh aint below 2 just say you still have bad sides

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Insane. A forward projected chin on men is like a good nose on female.
ikr my surgeon in the netherlands wanted to do this

he wanted to reduce my chinheight for minimal forward :lul:

and my height of my chin halos me hard in the front
so he is not blackpilled enough

will search for others or just fillers this summer or will contact him asking for more projection

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and chinpilled69
My grandma always had a bad thyroid so she takes t4 her whole life already, the first month i joined this site i got bloodwork for everything because i wanted to start to use vitamins like, vitamine D, Zinc, magnesium and it is always good to know what you are also lacking to fix it.

View attachment 1689224

(got 1.74 once because i took the test wrong you need to go fasted first hour after waking up, here i went at lunch dont make that mistake)

so in 2019 i already had an waaay out of wack thyroid i ignored the high result of this because i just was low iq and stupid focussing fixxing my acne,

if you already go above 2 mU/L TSH you can notice already start getting symtoms of having a slow working thyroid
View attachment 1689229
View attachment 1689276

View attachment 1689200View attachment 1689204
side one year ago: View attachment 1689249

legit anorexia maxxed body all the people around me were starting getting worried that i had an eating disorder, was 67kg/147lbs here at 185cm/6'1 and still had a uncanny bloated face compared to my body and abs looked way more high bodyfat because of all the added waterweight in my body

my lowest total fat mass was 5,8kg/12.8lbs and being ''8% bf'' ofcourse no way that low bf%, but rn it is way higher than it used to be so it is a good reference point
View attachment 1689212View attachment 1689217

View attachment 1689232
View attachment 1689233
video one week ago(unpumped) but notice how much my face is leaner compared to the video one year ago:
View attachment 1689235
side now ( kinda angeling here but you get the idea with bloating) View attachment 1689248
View attachment 1689238View attachment 1689239
total fat mass rn 7,6kg/16.8lbs, being ''10.8% bf'' still bullshit that % would put myself at 13/14(my leggs are 0 fat)

but just comparing those results it is kinda shocking that having a bad thyroid can add over 5 to 8 lbs of waterweight AKA perma bloat,
i lost like 2.5kg in one month after starting the meds and they changed my life SOO fucking good finally got the energie back when i was a child and not waking up tired everyday.

So i recommend everyone to go to a doctor if you notice the called symtomps my heartrate went from 55 in rest to a healthy 70-80

BONUS: When i started to use Ashwanda i felt alot better out of nowhere, it was because it highers your Thyroid function so it lowers your TSH
View attachment 1689263

@xefo
@CristianT
@Prettyboy
@kjsbdfiusdf

Do you use t3 or t4 or both ?

• +1
great thred bro:smonk:

• +1
Do you use t3 or t4 or both ?
50mcg t4 only docs mostly dont give t3 but i know it is better to add 1:3 or 1:4 t3 to it, right @xefo ? but i will wait for bloodwork 1ste of june

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791
50mcg t4 only docs mostly dont give t3 but i know it is better to add 1:3 or 1:4 t3 to it, right @xefo ? but i will wait for bloodwork 1ste of june
is 1.7mU/L TSH any good?

• +1
You are what you eat. Nutrition is the alpha and omega of health & wellbeing

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
what do you think is better, making from my daily 3 eggs eggshell powder or just buy 1 kg calcium carbonate for 7 euro https://www.labshop.nl/calciumcarbonaat/
need to mail them if is edible
''comes from the shells of large or small shellfish''
Do you want to avoid dairy?

As far as I know the calcium in eggshells is also calcium carbonate but they offer significantly better absorption than pure calcium carbonate powder does. So I would stick with making your own powder from eggshells

• +1
I have low T4 but normal TSH and T3, should I do anything?

• +1
Do you want to avoid dairy?

As far as I know the calcium in eggshells is also calcium carbonate but they offer significantly better absorption than pure calcium carbonate powder does. So I would stick with making your own powder from eggshells
i stopped eating 1kg quark everyday sometimes cheese but also not alot because i suspect it kept me breaking out i will add it back in 2 weeks in my diet seeing how my skin reacts, and quark has more phosphorus than calcium 1.2 to 1.5 grams in 1kg

thyroid problems can give you permanent bulging eyes, it's a thing.

• +1
In the end, looksmaxing is just the result of diet x habits x genetic.

• +1
i thought i may have some thyroid issues, but my resting hr is actually high. The opposite of what you had

• +1
nice thread.

can i ask u some questions in pm’s brother? might have to do with this.

• +1

View attachment 1689224

View attachment 1689229
View attachment 1689276

View attachment 1689200View attachment 1689204
side one year ago: View attachment 1689249

View attachment 1689212View attachment 1689217

View attachment 1689232
View attachment 1689233
View attachment 1689235
side now ( kinda angeling here but you get the idea with bloating) View attachment 1689248
View attachment 1689238View attachment 1689239

View attachment 1689263

@xefo
@CristianT
@Prettyboy
@kjsbdfiusdf

Legit I optimised my iodine-selenium intake since some months and I have already regained some (outer) eyebrows density by this way and ofc some minor debloating

• +1
how do you know if its water weight or fat?

• +1
I'll ask my doc to get thyroid lvls checks next time I get my finasteride refill

• +1
Are meds for thyroid hard to get prescribed?

• +1
That pic you used from “one year ago” is not how you actually looked though..

I remember threads from u from 2020 and you didn’t look like that at all lmao

U used a bad pic but Maybe there mite be a slight difference but not sure honestly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Lars
That pic you used from “one year ago” is not how you actually looked though..

I remember threads from u from 2020 and you didn’t look like that at all lmao

U used a bad pic but Maybe there mite be a slight difference but not sure honestly
I frauded alot 1 year ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
peatmax? :owo:

• +1
peat is based i dont add sugar to everything but i just eat pro peat, more fruit, meat and avoid pufas you dont need to fully agree with him but i agree on the things what i am doing now

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Does it make sense to take t4 when your barely hypothyroidal ?

• +1