Shoe-maxxing and Lifts Guide

For those chinese shoe lifts, I wore them every day in school in a pair of boots I found at Burlington (just any big boots), and I went from my current height of about 5'7.5 to a solid 5'10.25 and I was heightmogging like crazy. Felt awesome. I made my 5'4 oneitis shrink when I stood next to her and it was so fucking adorable, lol, I wanted to hug her so bad

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2352 and Copemaxxing
For those chinese shoe lifts, I wore them every day in school in a pair of boots I found at Burlington (just any big boots), and I went from my current height of about 5'7.5 to a solid 5'10.25 and I was heightmogging like crazy. Felt awesome. I made my 5'4 oneitis shrink when I stood next to her and it was so fucking adorable, lol, I wanted to hug her so bad
Can relate bro.
Suddenly being taller is fucking dope man
Such a confidence booster and underrated

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel and LowTierNormie
Bro what you thinking about the nike vapormax? Trage seit paar monaten und bin sehr zufrieden ( kein plan wv cm, aber jeder glaubt ich wäre 1,90m groß :feelshaha: )

Bro what you thinking about the nike vapormax? Trage seit paar monaten und bin sehr zufrieden ( kein plan wv cm, aber jeder glaubt ich wäre 1,90m groß :feelshaha: )
Wie groß bist du denn normalerweise?
Vapormax müssten auch so 3.5 cm geben

Wie groß bist du denn normalerweise?
Vapormax müssten auch so 3.5 cm geben
Bin 1,85m aber mit den schuhen glaubt mir keiner dass ich unter 1,90m bin :feelsokman:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
AirForce 1 shoes they add 3 cm. And don't even bother with cheap shoe lifts cuz they will decompress a lot when standing on it.

Airmax720 is my favorite, i go from 5'8 to 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Vegeta
Bin 1,85m aber mit den schuhen glaubt mir keiner dass ich unter 1,90m bin :feelsokman:
Oha ja vapormax geben schon gut height
Aber Krass das die denken das du 1.90 bist
Wo doch andere genauso schuhe anhaben meistens

• +1
Reactions: Vegeta
AirForce 1 shoes they add 3 cm. And don't even bother with cheap shoe lifts cuz they will decompress a lot when standing on it.

Airmax720 is my favorite, i go from 5'8 to 5'10
A little 2 cm lift is always good.

Other good shoes to fraud with are Doc Martens and Yeezys. Also if you add lifts, make sure to go up at least one shoe size otherwise your feet won’t fit.

Other good shoes to fraud with are Doc Martens and Yeezys. Also if you add lifts, make sure to go up at least one shoe size otherwise your feet won’t fit.
Yeezys arent that good imo.
Doc martens yea obviously

Good thread OP.

I guess the average shoes are adding 1.5cm to usual height?

What are the best shoes that don't looks like boots (aka tryhard) where I can put lift that will ACTUALLY add 1inch to my height?

Basically I want to be 1inch+1.5cm (around 4cm so) taller than barefoot with shoes.

Good thread OP.

I guess the average shoes are adding 1.5cm to usual height?

What are the best shoes that don't looks like boots (aka tryhard) where I can put lift that will ACTUALLY add 1inch to my height?

Basically I want to be 1inch+1.5cm taller than barefoot with shoes.
Converse.The ones above or the 70 version are great
I got myself the 70 today.And I will put lifts in them soon after I order lifts
Also basically any high top sneaker with a lot of space you can put lifts in most of the time
Or you go the easy route and get nike 720 or 270s

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Converse.The ones above or the 70 version are great
I got myself the 70 today.And I will put lifts in them soon after I order lifts
Also basically any high top sneaker with a lot of space you can put lifts in most of the time
Or you go the easy route and get nike 720 or 270s

I hate the "high" look on shoes.

This is the kind of shoes I prefer:

can I put 2 Sections lifts in this shit?

View attachment 556359

no way man.
I have Vans Old Skool aswell.
Theyre too flat
I want to wear them too...
You can probably put a very small lift like 1 cm in them.which should boost you up to around 3 cm total.
Which is good enough normally.
But obviously not a big height boost

• +1
no way man.
I have Vans Old Skool aswell.
Theyre too flat
I want to wear them too...
You can probably put a very small lift like 1 cm in them.which should boost you up to around 3 cm total.
Which is good enough normally.
But obviously not a big height boost

Sad shit man, too bad...

So the best way for me to around 4cm taller in shoes is nike 720 or 270s without lifts?

Sad shit man, too bad...

So the best way for me to around 4cm taller in shoes is nike 720 or 270s without lifts?
Yea.also as stated in the OP
720 give you more like 4 cm
And 270 but with both of them you can also wear a small lift.
If you wear 1 cm lift on 720 you should be atleast at 5 cm height increase which is definetly good

• +1

View attachment 556359

Your feet won't be able to breathe and it will be itchy as a motherfucker if you do that, trust me I'm speaking from experiance :y'all:

• +1
Yea.also as stated in the OP
720 give you more like 4 cm
And 270 but with both of them you can also wear a small lift.
If you wear 1 cm lift on 720 you should be atleast at 5 cm height increase which is definetly good

It's shit that there is not a single decent branded and aesthetic shoes that increase height with or without lifts without this fucking "elevating" look

It's shit that there is not a single decent branded and aesthetic shoes that increase height with or without lifts without this fucking "elevating" look
Yea of course
The more height you want the more elevated and clunky you look
Its a choice you have to make
I would rather walk around in my flat vans because it feels great with no lift
But Then I wont reach my potential...
You either get more attractive to girls or you enjoy shoes you like and wear them
Your choice after all

• +1
Vans + show lift = win

because you look like you have a flat shoes while in reality 0.7-0.8 from shoes and show lift with one section is like around 1.2

so 0.7-0.8 inches+ lifts 1.2 inches = 2 inches fraud with a flat vans that also looks stylish and flat and people won’t notice you are wearing any lift.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
High IQ content right here

Vans + show lift = win

because you look like you have a flat shoes while in reality 0.7-0.8 from shoes and show lift with one section is like around 1.2

so 0.7-0.8 inches+ lifts 1.2 inches = 2 inches fraud with a flat vans that also looks stylish and flat and people won’t notice you are wearing any lift.
Thats actually really good:feelsahh:
Besides the fact...How do you put 1.2 inches into flat vans bro?

are you gonna address homemade lifts?

are you gonna address homemade lifts?
Probably not man.The only way I know is to rip the lifts out of your old shoe.
And Im pretty sure many people cant do that so...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
Hey everyone, if you have Nike Air Max 720's you can throw in about a half inch worth of insole and lift into it. Which would put you at a little bit over 2 extra inches of shoe and footwear.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 2352
Also lol anyone else feel even more manletly after heightmaxing?

Ever since I started heightmaxing I am now more conscious and aware when I get heightmogged and look at their footwear and realize they are not even trying and still have a good 5+ inches of height on me when I have to go out of my way to get myself to 5'10" in footwear.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, LowTierNormie and Stevensmithgerard
Also lol anyone else feel even more manletly after heightmaxing?

Ever since I started heightmaxing I am now more conscious and aware when I get heightmogged and look at their footwear and realize they are not even trying and still have a good 5+ inches of height on me when I have to go out of my way to get myself to 5'10" in footwear.
Don't ever let your looksmaxxes get to your head. Own it. Understand it. Make it work for you. You're ironically in a privileged position. You are blackpilled, so you know what it takes to ascend....

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Thats actually really good:feelsahh:
Besides the fact...How do you put 1.2 inches into flat vans bro?
All those shows looks obvious bro And people can see you are frauding big time even normies notice it

however just put one insole and boom you have 1.2 inches
EFCE9995 C09C 4596 B6EB 42D83410D089

Nike Shox NZ I have give me the biggest height boost, not very comfortable though.

just buyed fake 720 on dhgate thanks op fuck these nike niggers selling it for 200$

How can I make sure that the fake ones will be exactly the same as the originals? In the images on the internet you cannot see the quality of the shoe and also most of the fake ones are of poor quality.

Do you know a reliable seller or how do you know which seller sells good quality?

@italian2001
@Xxxpazxxx

Yea.People think 2 inches is easy with normal shoes that already give you alot
But 2 inches extra from lifts is a fucking challenge to walk around with

is it comfortable to use 2 sections?

LIFTS

Lifts are Your saving Grace.
They will help People Get more confident.And Make them more attractive.Girls use make up all the time.So why shouldnt we enhance our Attractiveness aswell?
Lifts are really Cheap,So theres no Excuse.
Though it has to be said that Lifts dont give you the height on which they are typically advertised for.It will be less.But It will be worth it nevertheless.Btw I recommend putting these Lifts in Nothing But BOOTS.Unless its just a small lift

View attachment 555742
This is how much height You will get from them:
1 Section
View attachment 555751
Back of the heel:3cm (1 1/4inch)
Actual height:1.8cm (0.71inch)

2 Sections
View attachment 555766
Back of the Heel:4.7 cm (1 7/8 inch)
Actual Height:2.7cm (1.06inch)

3 Sections
View attachment 555782
Back of the Heel:6.4cm (2 1/2inch)
Actual Height: 3.6cm (1.42 inch)

Max Sections (4)
View attachment 555801
Back of the Heel:7.8 cm ( 3.1inch)
Actual Height:4.3cm (1.7 inch)

I've tried them. And these lifts ain't no good. Such lift will change your gait to that of a bitch. You can't dance at a club, you can't run, you can only walk slowly and unsteady.

You should rather buy naturally tall shoes, such as the mentioned sneakers, and put in shoe lifts of half an inch or less. Go to Amazon, search for such shoe lifts and buy one that gets a good rating, like 4.7/5.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets