Short Face Syndrome has

sofar

sofar

Iron
IMG 3405

17male
Left picture resembles me perfectly hence no pics of myself included except xray, I walk around with my jaw open because I’m so insecure which helps a lot but when I talk and say certain letters that require my teeth connecting you can see my fat cheeks form, other than that it’s somewhat manageable as when I eat I usually just don’t close my jaw fully, my smile is also fucked up, nose spread, crooked yellow teeth, massive buccinator muscles and 6 tooth smile. I’ll also include an xray scan of my face if that helps. I just need advice on what to do to help lessen the effects of this curse as much as I can without surgery, my orthodontist also let me know that my jaw hasn’t fully developed yet. And before people say it’s over and I should fucking kill my self please suggest a good method while you’re at it.

Btw I also have a shit posture, short torso long arms/legs, bacne, a shit haircut and weird head shape, have no social skills, slightly above average dick and height, a massive ass, flat feet, acne and have a below average iq and live in a lower class family. I wouldn’t wish my life on ANYONE did I also forget to mention my botched circumcision ! 🤪

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Amadeus, temporomandibular32, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Save up for a bimax if it bothers u that much

surgery best but if young, ive heard dht, hgh can lengthen midface. then mewing, chewing, palate expander devices. homeoblock apparently lengthens midface too. btw hgh only good if u get igf1 from it, high protein, liver health aids this

• +1
Reactions: bodydmorph2004, Skywalker and shabby890
At least u don't have long face that is hard as fuck to fix

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I have short face syndrome but I can jut and look normal, I will get surgery later

What surgery
I’m not sure, whatever is the least invasive. Hopefully BSSO ONLY but if it’s necessary then bimax. But wanna avoid bimax perosnally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
I’m not sure, whatever is the least invasive. Hopefully BSSO ONLY but if it’s necessary then bimax. But wanna avoid bimax perosnally
Good luck did you visit a maxillofacial surgeon to get an opinion?

Good luck did you visit a maxillofacial surgeon to get an opinion?
Nah man can’t afford surgery rn, do u suggest me to see surgeons?

I can afford any surgeon in my country but they’re not blackpilled

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Nah man can’t afford surgery rn, do u suggest me to see surgeons?

I can afford any surgeon in my country but they’re not blackpilled
Looking for a blackpilled one is a priority
My suggestion is to consult with every single surgeon you can and make a decision based off that
I'm certain there is at least one blackpilled surgeon in your area

I have short face syndrome but I can jut and look normal, I will get surgery later
ohhh thats what ive been doing, i couldnt find a word for it, also i think jutting flared my upper teeth but im getting them fixed

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
ohhh thats what ive been doing, i couldnt find a word for it, also i think jutting flared my upper teeth but im getting them fixed
Yeah it has saved me from tmj etc problems all this time. My doctor notice recession in my jaw when I was in early teens

Sorry to tell you bro but if you are an adult the only fix is surgery

surgery best but if young, ive heard dht, hgh can lengthen midface. then mewing, chewing, palate expander devices. homeoblock apparently lengthens midface too. btw hgh only good if u get igf1 from it, high protein, liver health aids this
how about 30 grams of cocaine ? does that lengthen face? :feelskek: :Comfy::cool:

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
Niggaz always willing to do the frankenstein surgeries nigga just do genio like the latino from the pic jfl

Niggaz always willing to do the frankenstein surgeries nigga just do genio like the latino from the pic jfl
NIgga my imagination was bad, i just realised that doing a genio would stretch my face forward just how i want

my case is just like that latino nigga 100%, im happy af for this cheap and painless procedure

• +1
Reactions: Jojobarret