(Short story) How I was looksminned before birth

Zures

Zures

Bronze
My mom had me at a good age, not too young not too old (35y) and she ate a relatively good diet of natural and organic food, she didn't do many sports tho but she wasn't fat and didn't eat pure soy plastic filled fast food

However, she had a surgery in her boobs before having me and idk why the dumbass surgeon cut the tubes that bring milk to the nipple in the process
The results that this simple maneuver brought to me? Not being breast fed in my entire life

This resulted in:

1- Not having proper tongue posture since day 1
(Biggest looksmin, not mewing didn't give me a fully forward grown face, I never mouthbreathed in my life so i'm not recessed like subhuman but i know for sure my face hasn't reached it's true genetic potential, my maxilla is ok tier but i really don't like my mandible, what saves it is fat at the chin for side profile

(My first meeting at the dentist at 10 years old I had crooked ass teeth, and as we all know crooked teeth is not genetic it's a tongue posture disorder)

2- Didn't get the most essential nutrients that breast milk bring to the child, i was fed cow milk instead
(Don't think that affected me that much since I was kinda good looking at 4 years old, also at like 7-10 years old I was drinking every day religiously an expensive af children formula that cointained [I swear] EVERY SINGLE MACRO AND MICRO NUTRIENT U CAN IMAGINE IN GOOD QUANTITIES so that was a big looksmaxx since I grew to be 6'0 while both my parents are 5'6)

I really hope mewing works, if it really upswings your entire face it would be a big looksmaxx for me to reach my genetic potential that my parents gave me that is not that bad
I just started doing it at 16 years old

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Aypo129, Deleted member 8771 and 1 other person
btw does anybody know any surgery that upswings the face?

mouthbreating/not mewing = downswings the face
so what upswings the face IF mewing doesn't work

btw does anybody know any surgery that upswings the face?

mouthbreating/not mewing = downswings the face
so what upswings the face IF mewing doesn't work
This nigga have 347 posts but still doesn't know what a bimax is, brutal for your iq :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Sens
This nigga have 347 posts but still doesn't know what a bimax is, brutal for your iq :lul:
do you even know what an upswing is?

bimax makes your jaw bigger, most of the time people do it on extremely recessed people to compensate for the horrible maxilla projection they have

upswing is when you fix that recession (both upper and lower jaw) by not creating new bone like bimax does but by moving it

2- Didn't get the most essential nutrients that breast milk bring to the child, i was fed cow milk instead
Why didn't she hire a wet nurse, you know - some poor woman who's always lactating to feed you, that's what they did in the old times...
BBW-historical-for-Mekhas-post.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: floppa, Deleted member 8771 and Ken
All these excuses

35 is not a good age for a woman to give birth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, sub5inchcel and 9 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and ascension
your IQ has been negatively affected by you being born from a 35 yo roastie

• Ugh..
Reactions: Zures
Why didn't she hire a wet nurse, you know - some poor woman who's always lactating to feed you, that's what they did in the old times...
BBW-historical-for-Mekhas-post.jpg

That's a lucky kid wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer14, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Gonthar
Dude over 30 is bad age for women giving birth wth

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ascension
I didn't mouthbreath ever but I pulled a tooth as a kid without the next tooth being ready and fucked up all the balance in my teeth doing that simple maneuver

7a0.jpg

Replace caption with "This little maneuver is gonna cost us the bluepill"

• JFL
Reactions: Zures
My mom had me at a good age, not too young not too old (35y) and she ate a relatively good diet of natural and organic food, she didn't do many sports tho but she wasn't fat and didn't eat pure soy plastic filled fast food

However, she had a surgery in her boobs before having me and idk why the dumbass surgeon cut the tubes that bring milk to the nipple in the process
The results that this simple maneuver brought to me? Not being breast fed in my entire life

This resulted in:

(Biggest looksmin, not mewing didn't give me a fully forward grown face, I never mouthbreathed in my life so i'm not recessed like subhuman but i know for sure my face hasn't reached it's true genetic potential, my maxilla is ok tier but i really don't like my mandible, what saves it is fat at the chin for side profile

(My first meeting at the dentist at 10 years old I had crooked ass teeth, and as we all know crooked teeth is not genetic it's a tongue posture disorder)

(Don't think that affected me that much since I was kinda good looking at 4 years old, also at like 7-10 years old I was drinking every day religiously an expensive af children formula that cointained [I swear] EVERY SINGLE MACRO AND MICRO NUTRIENT U CAN IMAGINE IN GOOD QUANTITIES so that was a big looksmaxx since I grew to be 6'0 while both my parents are 5'6)

I really hope mewing works, if it really upswings your entire face it would be a big looksmaxx for me to reach my genetic potential that my parents gave me that is not that bad
yeah bro its brutal i dont even care about looking good tbh, i just would like to know i reached the potential nature expected me to. SO brutal to know you are a deformed freak.

Even worse
Also I wasnt breastfed and she didnt listen to the doctors when they told her that I should undergo surgery to remove my nasal polyps because they stopped me from nose breathing. Mouthbreathed all my life and nosebreathed for the first time when I was 16 after I did the surgery..

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
SO brutal to know you are a deformed freak.
I mean even tho I had these 2 problems due to not being breastfed i'm not ugly, i'm just not Chad which I think I could've been:cry:
due to treatment i would say i'm a 5,5/10 and there were even 2 LTB interested in me some weeks ago

This resulted in:

35 not too old? You coping bro

you think thats old or ultra old?
I have a cousin who’s mom had him at a similar age Ann’s he seems fine. I think it is little old but not ultra old. You think you are healthy right?

I have a cousin who’s mom had him at a similar age Ann’s he seems fine. I think it is little old but not ultra old. You think you are healthy right?
I have no clear birth defects, low iq, adhd, autism etc
but a thing i think i have is lower androgen receptor count than my counterparts, not that much but like 5 or 10%, cuz from my 15 male classmates 6 are already growing full moustaches at 16 while i kinda struggle at that same age