Should have never mogged me

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
A week ago i found a list of the best looking guys in my class . And in a half of them i was second and another half i was first. But only the girls i liked putted me in second. So i planned my revenge. Provocated that tik tok pretty boy ass and he fell into my trap . So We met in a random ass road without cameras and i recorded our meeting . Than i started saying “stop dont beat me please stop” while i slapped my face the hardest I could making sure not to do anything that could be permanent, made my face all red while bro was shocked and silent. After like 5 mins of doing that i runned away and went to my principal’s email and sent the recording and a photo of my red face with a black eye. Lil bro got expelled and won’t be in our class anymore💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and Hernan
A week ago i found a list of the best looking guys in my class . And in a half of them i was second and another half i was first. But only the girls i liked putted me in second. So i planned my revenge. Provocated that tik tok pretty boy ass and he fell into my trap . So We met in a random ass road without cameras and i recorded our meeting . Than i started saying “stop dont beat me please stop” while i slapped my face the hardest I could making sure not to do anything that could be permanent, made my face all red while bro was shocked and silent. After like 5 mins of doing that i runned away and went to my principal’s email and sent the recording and a photo of my red face with a black eye. Lil bro got expelled and won’t be in our class anymore💀💀
Do you feel accomplished

Tales from something something something blah blah blah you know the drill your telling lies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomop, Lynxress, Hernan and 1 other person
FC713205 6904 48D0 93DA 4AFE898286C2

• +1
Reactions: Hernan

Fanfiction created in a basement in Wrocław Poland

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss