should i apply to a uni in the US

D

Deleted member 27746

anonymous troll demon
the uk is so shit is the us any better

No it’s literally worse far worse

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
No faggot fuck off I alr have to compete with the entirety of fucking India for my spot you can stay in the UK and fuck obese Slags

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, TeenAscender and marauder
empty words, you won't have the balls to do it

and don't a big amount of US students go to Europe to get a degree without getting into debt? you rich or smth?

• Woah
Reactions: Debetro
Wdym us universities are very superb

how will u get money for it, isn’t it expensive?

if u dont have $300K in spare cash then there is no point applying even if u get in

USA is worse , there is literally nothing that is appealing about the USA in the modern world, its been mogged by most of Europe now

Yes but college admissions in the US is a shit show you basically need to be a demigod to get into a top 10 school and a unit to any top 50 school

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I'll probably do my masters in the U.S. or maybe transfer to a U.S. institution to finish my bachelor's degree. Of course, there's no fucking way I'm paying that out-of-pocket. It'd be impossible, so securing scholarships would be the only option.

Both places sound like utter shit with multiple hoes to fuck

if u dont have $300K in spare cash then there is no point applying even if u get in
If he has excellent academic grades and also boatloads of extracurriculars on his CV, he might be able to secure scholarships that can finance the move. Of course, the aforementioned conditions are what most people lack. You basically need to be extraordinary.

Yes but college admissions in the US is a shit show you basically need to be a demigod to get into a top 10 school and a unit to any top 50 school
Jfl what? Fuck no it’s too easy for us admissions my friend got top 50 just through money and this is for undergrad

If he has excellent academic grades and also boatloads of extracurriculars on his CV, he might be able to secure scholarships that can finance the move. Of course, the aforementioned conditions are what most people lack. You basically need to be extraordinary.
yeah just be top 0.000001% of all the applicants who apply theory

even then its kinda hard as he is international. if he was a domestic student that would be a different story.