should I approach my gym crush?

Baban

Baban

Smilemaxx™ endorser
We've been giving glances to each other for months, never had the balls to approach and never had the opportunity to ask "how many sets you got?". I like having her as my crush and since i'm neurodivergent af, I don't think I can keep a relationship with her.

Wtf do i do? she's so cute.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and bobtheflowerpot
If you are under 5psl - do not.

If you are 5psl and above - do it, and don't be a pussy or nervous when you talk to her.

Simple.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Skywalker, klip11 and 1 other person
If you are under 5psl - do not.

If you are 5psl and above - do it, and don't be a pussy or nervous when you talk to her.

Simple.
just don't be nervous theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, socialcel, Deleted member 48689 and 3 others
Definitely do it. But be polite and friendly and not too forward

Don't trust women praising you in the Gym if you are an incel forum member. Usually they just do that for you to catcall them so they can upload one of those harrassment videos on TikiTaka or however that chinese app for kids name is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Skywalker, socialcel and 2 others
Definitely do it. But be polite and friendly and not too forward
if i go over to talk to her for whatever reason i only have one shot cuz i know it's gonna ruin the vibe after that. I get a kick out of just glancing at her, don't have any intention of making her my gf but can't help getting excited at seeing her at the gym either.

Don't trust women praising you in the Gym if you are an incel forum member. Usually they just do that for you to catcall them so they can upload one of those harrassment videos on TikiTaka or however that chinese app for kids name is.
it's over

it's over
It's better like this. You are a turk don't entertain potential degenerates.

Marry a good hijabi wife that knows how to cook kardes

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
if i go over to talk to her for whatever reason i only have one shot cuz i know it's gonna ruin the vibe after that. I get a kick out of just glancing at her, don't have any intention of making her my gf but can't help getting excited at seeing her at the gym either.
You never know what will happen until you talk. Also wait for the right moment it will come. I approached mine when the gym was nearly empty and we exchanged glances across the gym. I went and did some nonsense exercise after I finished my workout next to her then just approached her. But she said she had a boyfriend because I was very direct. I know she was interested too

It's better like this. You are a turk don't entertain potential degenerates.

Marry a good hijabi wife that knows how to cook kardes
ik my maghrebi bro but she doesn't look like the degenerate type

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and MaghrebGator
You never know what will happen until you talk. Also wait for the right moment it will come. I approached mine when the gym was nearly empty and we exchanged glances across the gym. I went and did some nonsense exercise after I finished my workout next to her then just approached her. But she said she had a boyfriend because I was very direct. I know she was interested too
bro god hates me for some reason. I've been seeing this girl around for the past 9 months or so and our exercises never match. If i'm gonna do it it's gonna be direct af like urs

bro god hates me for some reason. I've been seeing this girl around for the past 9 months or so and our exercises never match. If i'm gonna do it it's gonna be direct af like urs
Mine was direct In the sense I basically told her she’s hot and asked for her Snapchat straight away. Definitely don’t do that. Just like introduce yourself first be smooth and NT

Mine was direct In the sense I basically told her she’s hot and asked for her Snapchat straight away. Definitely don’t do that. Just like introduce yourself first be smooth and NT
explain ur story in detail so i don't do the same thing bro :lul:

i forgot to ask how old are you and the girl you mention, that could influence it
man she's in the 17 - 23 range. Don't know how old she is. not giving my age, it's full of glowies here.

it would help if you put a relative estimate of what you think ur looks levels and hers are, since thats the major factor on wether you should approach or not.

also if ur not gymmaxed yet i wouldnt bother either, most gymgirls have a preference for muscular guys

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
if you are confident she's giving you IOIs just do it

We've been giving glances to each other for months, never had the balls to approach and never had the opportunity to ask "how many sets you got?". I like having her as my crush and since i'm neurodivergent af, I don't think I can keep a relationship with her.

I hope there's another gym nearby

Casual sex = control the population

will be awkward af if she say no, i gotta start talking to her first
Later on you will think back to this and regret not approaching, trust me. Guys get rejected all the time, it's just part of the game and a risk you have to take. You have nothing to lose.

Last edited:
Later on you will think back on this and regret not approaching, trust me. Guys get rejected all the time, it's just part of the game and a risk you have to take. You have nothing to lose.
i'm autistic af though bro, probably can't even keep a relationship. lowkey waiting for her to do it but she never will

i'm autistic af though bro, probably can't even keep a relationship. lowkey waiting for her to do it but she never will
You're better off trying and failing than regretting not trying years later. But up to you, I said my piece.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baban
why nigga
#codeblack GIF by CBS

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

You better do it before he does

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Did you do it?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
you shouldnt approach foids, as an inkler