Should i bang this girl?

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

Iron
IMG 20230318 214929

Im recently studying in a new class and this girl just started talking to me and asked for my number, now shes typing me everyday since she got my number, Even sent me some selfies of her idk if its a good idea to do it, She is like a ltb i guess? How u guys would rate her?

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
kinda ugly but you might as well

no downsides from banging her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, The Grinch and ChadOrDeath

True like i just want to eat her pussy, but it would be my first time cuz im only 16 lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: ripcordgod1
Yeah do it bro

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
Looks fat

Ask for body picture

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and zharupodrugu
View attachment 2116094

Im recently studying in a new class and this girl just started talking to me and asked for my number, now shes typing me everyday since she got my number, Even sent me some selfies of her idk if its a good idea to do it, She is like a ltb i guess? How u guys would rate her?
She's like a 5-5.5/10. She isn't ugly at all.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
View attachment 2116094

Ok Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Copeful, zharupodrugu and 6 others
View attachment 2116094

If she's JB, consider LTR. You probably won't get prime virgin pussy or Just be First privilege ever again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and ChadOrDeath
View attachment 2116094

Looks fat

Ask for body picture
You are standard-cel abominations, and you will rot till 30.

Then you will start banging this:
fat honey boo boo GIF

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, king_bandon, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I would if I was horny

Yeah she needs to lean and gymmaxx and then im pretty sure she would ascend to at least a 7 in appeal
My guy literally has
  • Prime virgin pussy
  • Just Be First Priviledge
  • And a potential HTB/Stacylite
  • ...that's thirsting for him
What are you going to do with this opportunity?

My guy literally has
  • Prime virgin pussy
True i recently missed this opportunity of prime jb pussy cuz i just ghosted the girl hard lol
IMG 20230318 222118

She started talking to me in the school bus and wrote her ig in my notebook with a dick in it lol, Now i have to look at her ig stories knowing other dude is eating a pussy i could have eaten too lol im not losing an opportunity like this anymore, im a fucking idiot

• Woah
True i recently missed this opportunity of prime jb pussy cuz i just ghosted the girl hard lol
View attachment 2116103
She started talking to me in the school bus and wrote her ig in my notebook with a dick in it lol, Now i have to look at her ig stories knowing other dude is eating a pussy i could have eaten too lol im not losing an opportunity like this anymore, im a fucking idiot
I don't know whether to cry or laugh. YOU FUCKED UP!

Btw im not trolling or larping as someone im not bro, Even worst if its in an incel forum lmao
I said it so I could repfarm, I've never seen you before.

View attachment 2116103
YOUR AN IDIOTTTTT

• +1
AND SHE LIVED LITERALLY LIKE A NEIGHBORHOOD ASIDE OF MINE DUDE WTFFF
Welp, there's only one thing to do left. Well, actually 2.
Let this opportunity pass, or take it.

YOUR AN IDIOTTTTT
But now i feel like this forum and psl shit kinda lowered my confidence, i started thinking i needed to be sean o pry or some alien looking model to at least get laid, So everytime a girl showed this kind of interest in me i felt insecure or believe people would judge me cuz i was not "attractive" even when some ppl say i am

• +1
Reactions: blite, Octavian_Augustus and enchanted_elixir
But now i feel like this forum and psl shit kinda lowered my confidence, i started thinking i needed to be sean o pry or some alien looking model to at least get laid, So everytime a girl showed this kind of interest in me i felt insecure or believe people would judge me cuz i was not "attractive" even when some ppl say i am
Yes that is exactly what this forum will do to you if you aren't careful. Even if you are considered handsome by normal people you will never feel complete and confident until you are a 6'4" gymaxxed, framemaxxed, fashionmaxxed chad with a flawless, youthful face with strong dimorphism.

That's why kids and teenagers should seriously just fuck off this website... They aren't mature enough to understand this.

• +1
Reactions: rgbbird, elzde95, JustConfidentMaxBro and 3 others
Yes that is exactly what this forum will do to you if you aren't careful. Even if you are considered handsome by normal people you will never feel complete and confident until you are a 6'4" gymaxxed, framemaxxed, fashionmaxxed chad with a flawless, youthful face with strong dimorphism.

That's why kids and teenagers should seriously just fuck off this website... They aren't mature enough to understand this.
Nah for some ppl here even 6'4 is not enough or "below average" 💀💀💀

• JFL
If you have to contemplate fucking a girl you're gay

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ChadOrDeath
Y’all so weird she looks normal

• +1
Reactions: elzde95 and enchanted_elixir
View attachment 2116094

No remain incel u piece of shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: elzde95, ItsOver999 and ChadOrDeath
My guy literally has
  • Prime virgin pussy
fr all these guys just jealous

• Hmm...
Don't do it op you'll get aids

Y’all so weird she looks normal
she looks MTB when wearing makeup, with filters, and with frauding the camera angle

so imagine how she looks IRL lmao, LTB at best

of course faggot

She’s cute from my initial impressions send more pics of her

You should be banging everything that moves at your age not asking autists what to do on here

• JFL
If you don't your a retard

stupid faggot for even asking

View attachment 2116103
I had a girl draw a dick in my notebook using my own hand to draw it. I can't believe I was so clueless.

no you should rot in your room and browse looksmax with the boyos

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath, elzde95, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
she's quite good looking what the heck...

• +1
Reactions: Real
UPDATE AFTER 1 MONTH I LEFT THIS SITE: I just did nothing, Now i have to LDAR and live my shit life, I think i will do a thread later about it

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice.

looks like genetic utter shit

• +1
I had a girl draw a dick in my notebook using my own hand to draw it. I can't believe I was so clueless.
My friend, who is a 30 year old virgin, had a girl say to him "I'm just thinking about your dick" while he was driving her somewhere, and he failed to capitalize on that.

looks good enjoy mate

UPDATE AFTER 1 MONTH I LEFT THIS SITE: I just did nothing, Now i have to LDAR and live my shit life, I think i will do a thread later about it
Lmao fucking destiny you utter fucking fag

• JFL
View attachment 2116094

gross

bang and toss this bitch she also looks like a red flag bbc only type hoe she prob got cottage cheese ass from how fat she looks in this I wouldn't even fuck this bitch

• +1